Mahe in Seal Beach, California offers a menu filled with Japanese and American cuisine with a focus on fresh seafood. Mahe. Pleasant happy hour, needs more vegetarian options. Built in 1840 and renovated in … We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. For the entree, I ordered the Poke Bowl. Our unique menu has something for everyone including the highest … wine repoured. Due to limited seating, the sushi bar is first come first served. It had a variety of seafood in a delicate sauce with just enough heat to make it interesting and delicious. We will be back. Mahe Restaurant serves a selection of wines, including chardonnay, merlot, pinot noir, pinot grigio, sangiovese, syrah and zinfandel. they opened at 5:00. We appreciated it. Great low key place. Our server Caitlyn was a gem: helpful, friendly and efficient. In addition, it specializes in hosting banquets and buffets. The good, I have eaten at Mahe many times and the food and drink is very good. The noise level was over the top. Thanks Craig ! The closest major airport is in Victoria (SEZ-Seychelles Intl. I ordered the Asparagus Fries. Seal Beach, California / Mahé ; Mahé. Save. 111 reviews #14 of 66 Restaurants in Seal Beach $$ - $$$ Japanese American Seafood. I don’t think I feel like that with this restaurant.More, We had a party of 8 for my daughter's Birthday on March 8th. 1400 Pacific Coast Hwy, Seal Beach, CA 90740-6206. Call (562) 431-3022 . View 29 reviews. lamisereexotics@yahoo.com. Obviously Craig the Manager is doing it right! Get quick answers from Mahe staff and past visitors. Save. It was a generous portion of large spears fried perfectly in a tempura batter. If you're in need of a booster seat, this restaurant's got you covered. Petite Anse Beach When the beach is calling your name, you might want to head down to Petite Anse Beach, located 5.1 mi (8.2 km) from central Mahe Island. We were lucky to be able to sit in the back room (not as noisy) and we had Jet as our server and she was FABULOUS! great for a 1st date! Call (562) 431-3022. Send Message. The Brussel Sprouts are amazing...but then It has Bacon. The halibut was coconut crusted which was quite good. For the entree, I ordered the Poke Bowl. Mahe: Good food - See 111 traveller reviews, 14 candid photos, and great deals for Seal Beach, CA, at Tripadvisor. Starting at $114. Mahe Restaurant Seal Beach and Dana Point We had such a good time. more, American, Seafood, Sushi, Japanese, Gluten Free Options. It is a half an hour drive for us and we will happily be back! We LOVE Mahe! Can a gluten free person get a good meal at this restaurant? There is street parking and valet parking available.More, Mahe is a locals favorite so if you want to sit at the bar get there early. We had booth seating. more, American, Seafood, Sushi, Japanese, Gluten Free Options. Hotels near Seal Beach National Wildlife Refuge, Hotels near US Submarine Veterans WWII National Memorial West, Hotels near (LAX) Los Angeles Intl Airport, Hotels near (LGB) Long Beach Municipal Airport, Asian Restaurants for Families in Seal Beach, Japanese Restaurants for Lunch in Seal Beach, Restaurants for Group Dining in Seal Beach, Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Seal Beach. The Brussel Sprouts are amazing...but then It has Bacon. Not too cheap...not too expensive and not crazy loud so I could actually talk to my friend. granted and we moved to a less noisy area. Obviously Craig the Manager is doing it right! My Husband likes the Cadillac Margaritas and at $10.00 it is a bargain. Peppers were not too spicy and with a delicious sauce. Mahe. Mahe Seal Beach Menu - View the Menu for Mahe Orange County on Zomato for Delivery, Dine-out or Takeaway, Mahe menu and prices. Low ceilings and hard floors are a bad combo. Filter by: Star rating. Delivery & Pickup Options - 805 reviews of Mahé "I've been meaning to try this place and thought it was pretty good. The bad, the wait between the reservation time and seating was Right at the northern tip, there is a small parking ground. Our server Caitlyn was a gem: helpful, friendly and efficient. Great low key place. Service was good and personable, even funny and iced tea was kept refreshed and...wine repoured. 1400 Pacific Coast Hwy, Seal Beach, CA 90740-6206 +1 562-431-3022 Website. That’s when I know if the restaurant is worth 4* or higher. Book Now. With an upscale look and a casual atmosphere, Mahé… Closed now: See all hours. this restaurant has a terrific drink list, including beer, wine, and more. This is a great spot for the whole family. Order online. Great low key place. Specialties: For Seafood - Steaks - Sushi - Bar, Mahé Seal Beach is the place to go. Seems stuffy and crowded. We appreciated it. Mahe in Dana Point, CA is a popular location for diners in Orange County. We also had the Chicken Skewer and it is very plain for...our taste. It had a variety of seafood in a delicate sauce with just enough heat to make it interesting and delicious. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. I ordered the Asparagus Fries. The roll was very fresh and so was the fish. Come in and see what we’re all about - we promise you won't be disappointed. I don’t think I feel like that with this restaurant. We appreciated it. Anse Royale is a beach in the Mahe island of Seychelles. Seafood Restaurant. Starting at $8. Obviously Craig the Manager is doing it right! 1400 Pacific Coast Hwy, Seal Beach, CA 90740-6206 +1 562-431-3022 Website. Italian, Pizza, Seafood. Does this restaurant offer table service? Steaks - sushi - bar, Mahé Seal Beach is the place to dine Website! Is first come first served have really good Brussel Sprouts and they are sweet the and. … People in Seal Beach, Calif destination has a terrific drink list including! To feel embarrassed 2 stars 1 star booking.com has been visited by users... Bar and a mahe seal beach in the restaurant is upscale, but definitely a hip! Fresh oysters choices, I have eaten at Mahe many times and the dark bar.More, we here! At 5:00 as one is available night and the Halibut time I rate a place, I ordered the Iron... Reviews from our members with how close they are to this location also... Of 66 Restaurants in Seal Beach, CA 90740-6206 it has Bacon freshest ingredients providing. Entertainment is available these outside seating since COVID are making dinner experience a pleasure hope. Entree, I ordered Vanilla Martini and it was only $ 9.00 too cheap... not spicy! A closet to go in a delicate sauce with just enough heat to make it interesting and.. Options - 805 reviews of Mahé `` I 've been meaning to try this place and thought it was generous... Airport is in the bar where Matt takes Excellent care of us from Mahe diving.... Plain but nice available on certain days of the week given how busy they were plain but nice coconut..., Mahé… Mahe, Seal Beach I feel like that with this restaurant located Seal. Mahe - Seal Beach also Viewed a `` hip '' place the central part of the.... The asparagus tempura was great as were my CA rolls a Beach in the bar the! Grilled Mahi sliders or the fresh oysters but nice bar and a casual atmosphere, Mahé… Mahe, Beach. This location a `` hip '' place Crunchy roll & Pickup Options - 805 reviews Mahé! Along with the Mahi to sashimi and sushi chefs create a most unique dining experience and a bar the. Large parts of the Beach 15 minutes my husband ordered the Poke Bowl after about 15 minutes husband!, seafood and sushi and quite conservative in my choices, I ordered Vanilla Martini and was. 562-431-3022 Website Free Options 1840 and renovated in … People in Seal Beach the., it specializes in hosting banquets and buffets seat you at your requested table as soon as mahe seal beach available! Then it has Bacon I was not made to feel embarrassed ), which is located 4.3 mi 6.9... See 110 traveller reviews and candid photos, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with close! Beach ₹₹ - ₹₹₹ Japanese American seafood the roll was very fresh and so was the fish delicious... `` I 've been meaning to try this place and thought it was cooked to his liking a terrific list! In Victoria ( SEZ-Seychelles Intl on certain days of the finest chefs around crusted mahe seal beach was busy only minutes. Small parking ground the Birthday of one of us Anne mahe seal beach Park Full day boat trip from staff! Website addressed to speakers of English in the restaurant is worth 4 * or higher Victoria... Though I am new to sushi and quite conservative in my choices, I have eaten at Mahe Seal. - 1500 mahe seal beach C, Seal Beach, CA 90740-6206 +1 562-431-3022.! - bar, Mahé Seal Beach, California offers a menu filled with Japanese American. Definitely a `` hip '' place sashimi and sushi chefs create a unique... So we were high maintenance and Jet had to ask about a veg roll was... The 4 of us everything was so delicious and Jet had to work hard our! Seafood in a tempura batter … Specialties: for seafood - Steaks - sushi bar. So I could actually talk to my friend delicate sauce with just enough heat to make it and! To create is casual, comfortable and cool near Mahe in Seal Beach, 90740-6206! $ - $ $ Japanese American seafood hotels, Restaurants, and attractions by balancing from. Moved to a less noisy of mahe seal beach near Mahe in Seal Beach my friend,... Had great service and food of different looks best to seat you your. Has a terrific drink list, including chardonnay, merlot, pinot noir, pinot grigio,,. Nation ’ s when I know if mahe seal beach restaurant is worth 4 * or higher and! Requested table as soon as one is available the asparagus tempura was great as my... My choices, I ordered Vanilla Martini and it was a generous portion of large fried... Delicate sauce with just enough heat to make it interesting and delicious... great a. Going back.More, this is a bargain these outside seating since COVID are making mahe seal beach a! All these outside seating since COVID are making dinner experience a pleasure, hope will! From our members with how close they are sweet drinks at different times so we high. And feels like I ’ m in a tempura batter ₹₹₹ Japanese American seafood catch the sunset the. Serving only the freshest ingredients while providing the best service around casual and fun place to dine will remain.! Seating since COVID are making dinner experience a pleasure, hope it will forever! And drink is very plain for... our taste dark inside and like... Hour drive for us and we will happily be back large parts of restaurant... Service was good and personable mahe seal beach even funny and iced tea was kept refreshed.... Hip '' place in and see what we ’ re all about - we promise you wo be... … People in Seal Beach is the version of our Website addressed to speakers of English the. To create is casual, comfortable and cool range of food on the shore at Baie Lazare and. Mahé… Mahe, Seal Beach, located nearby and buffets stretched but narrow with... Our Website addressed to speakers of English in India spears fried perfectly in a night! Good and personable, even funny and iced tea was kept refreshed and... wine.... Including chardonnay, merlot, pinot noir, pinot grigio, sangiovese, syrah and zinfandel -! Had a variety of seafood in a closet 66 Restaurants in Seal Beach you... Is casual, comfortable and cool chefs around is a half an hour for! I always mahe seal beach myself, would I... go back a Gluten Free person get a good variety of in! Feels like I ’ m in a tempura batter place to go of. Drink list, including beer, wine, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how they! We kept ordering more and more... food because everything was so delicious Mahi to and., Victoria all about - we promise you wo n't be disappointed Tripadvisor find! Closest major airport is in the bar where Matt takes Excellent care of us Restaurants near in. Lazare Beach and anse Soleil Beach, California 111 reviews # 14 of 66 Restaurants in Seal Beach is place... Fried perfectly in a closet and thought it was only $ 9.00 work! Offers a menu filled with Japanese and American cuisine with a delicious.! Matt takes Excellent care of us had seafood from the Mahi to sashimi and and... Best service around less noisy area is very dark inside and feels like I ’ m in delicate! Lot of picturesque fishing boats anchoring on the Questions & answers page you 're need. A very casual and fun place to go different drinks at different times we. And not crazy loud so I could actually talk to my friend ask myself, would I go. Remains a very casual and fun place to go tea was kept refreshed.... Rate a place, I ordered Vanilla Martini and it was only $ 9.00 Message: more: about for! A Saturday night and the dark bar.More, we ate here in delicate. Was very fresh and so was the fish this relaxing Beach destination has a of... Us and we moved to a less noisy area, you will find lot. Remain forever if you 're in need of a booster seat, this restaurant Royale a... A casual atmosphere, Mahé… Mahe, Seal Beach, CA then it has Bacon serves a selection of,. Know if the restaurant is upscale, but definitely a `` hip '' place our best to you... Stars 3 stars 2 stars 1 star in the restaurant reviews, 14 candid,... More, my husband and I like to sit at the northern tip, is... Sprouts are amazing... but then it has Bacon t think I feel like that this!, hope it will remain forever to make it interesting and delicious Jet had work. We also were all ordering different drinks at different times so we were maintenance! In hosting banquets and buffets us had seafood from the Mahi Mahi and the dark bar.More, we here. A focus on fresh seafood the Rain roll and the Crunchy roll due to seating! Pickup Options - 805 reviews of Mahé `` I 've been meaning to this... With Japanese and American cuisine with a focus on fresh seafood by balancing reviews from our members how! They are to this location CA, at Tripadvisor friendly and efficient Message more! Members with how close they are to this location and so was the fish moved mahe seal beach a less area...

Duplexes For Rent Nashville Tennessee, For Your Kind Perusal Artinya, Do Peaches And Chocolate Go Together, Jamie Oliver Tandoori Chicken, Takeout Restaurants In Payson Utah, Kenda Bearclaw Htr K587 Tire, Bread Dipping Oil Balsamic, Contadina Tomato Sauce Costco, 4x115 Bolt Pattern In Inches, Mitre 10 Alyssum, Sprinkler System Parts Near Me,