We crave human touch. 100 Reasons to Stay Alive #HelpingYouStay. Breaking Point . May 17, 2016. Please send a email to tumbex.com@gmail.com, and explain shortly why you want see that content removed. Eat as clean as possible because you’ll feel so much better but treat yourself as well. 8. Feel free to talk to me, because I'm always here. Traveling the world. Please send a email to tumbex.com@gmail.com, with proof that this content belongs to you. #22-34, i guess. Compliment that stranger! 63. Reasons to stay alive. Your future children, pets, spouses, or friends. Dass wir zusammen glücklich sind und mit meinen besten Freundinnen einen Sonnenuntergang erleben und nicht das fünfte Rad am Wagen sein. If You Need A Reason Today. valiantlylegendarylady liked this . one young woman's compilation of good reasons not to kill herself. Aug 15, 2016. catintellect reblogged this from helpingyoustay We constantly feel isolated and alone. My friends would care 15. The smell of artificial watermelon. mar-ouli liked this . Dance around and sing at the top of yours lungs at that festival. reasons to stay alive. Reason to stay #4: Getting home after a long day and curling up in a warm blanket. 4 notes. 100 reasons to stay alive Achieving Happiness Avocados being alive Better Living burning wood Childhood dreams Extraordinary Living Feeling Alive Getting Compliments Heart Catalog heart catalog 20 somethings Inspirational love and loving yourself Motivational music on vynils pancakes Quote Catalog reading a good book Shooting Stars Sunrises Sunsets. Posts; Archive; Stay Alive. Ich will sie lächeln sehen. Your wedding. The first snowfall of the season. reasons to stay alive exactly what it sounds like. We crave listening ears and words of advice. If you have any suggestions you want to see on this list, feel free to message me. I can’t bring myself . And if you haven’t already, go follow this beautiful recovery blog heart-filled-with-hope. Candy Kitchen saltwater taffy. Reasons to Stay Alive is wonderful. Sit down. vindication, to prove that I’m not weak. Music 11. Goal: bod like Botticelli's Venus; one that is curvy, strong, sassy, and godly, Hey guys, I know this blog isn’t mainly about recovery, but here are some little aspects of life that truly mean the world. It's ok to need support, but you're also needed here, people love you. debauchery. 100 Reasons To Stay Alive Because in our deepest despair we can never seem to find one. She’s the lovely creator of this list. Stepping on crunchy leaves. If not for only one more day. Reasons To Stay Alive. Traveling the world. Inhale. So if you’re having a bad day feel free to go through these, maybe your day will get a little bit brighter. Feel free to talk to me, because I'm always here. Sometimes you … 6. Start a conversation with that person on the bus. nice friends with nice drugs. bite marks on my neck. (Or another loved one.) Splashing in puddles. Everything can always change 8. Ich will mit ihr und meinem Pferd an einen Strand. Reasons To Stay. Oct 30th, 2018. 4. So if you’re having a bad day feel free to go through these, maybe your day will get a little bit brighter. Kissing you 3. I take no credit for the pictures in these edits. Getting a middle seat in the movie theater. Hey guys, I know this blog isn’t mainly about recovery, but here are some little aspects of life that truly mean the world. My cat 7. Breaking Point . Reasons To live Hi, my name is Rita and you matter to me. Trying out new recipes. Posts; Archive; Stay Alive. Believe it or not it will eventually get better. If there's one thing I need to do in this life, it's to keep both of us alive. The voice of your favorite singer. I strongly believe whatever reason you have to stay alive is important and great to have. Don't let go just yet, little things to look forward to can make a big impact . I love you. I hope u enjoyed it! Stay alive for them. 100 reasons to stay alive (in random order) 1. The smell of flowers in spring. If there's one thing I need to do in this life, it's to keep both of us alive. Erica Russell. Inhale. Fresh baked cookies. Don't let go just yet, little things to look forward to can make a big impact . Visit the MU Quad to view "100 Reasons to Stay Alive" chalked on the sidewalks, learn about CAPS resources, upcoming suicide prevention trainings and add your own reason to our exhibit., powered by the Localist Community Event Platform sparkleyfangirl liked this . The feeling summer can give me 2. Fresh baked cookies. We would miss you. Exhale. Because the bands you love will make more music, and you’ll want to hear it . Go out to a cafe and watch people walk buy as you sip your coffee. Always. Love 12. 4 notes Jun 25th, 2020. My reason to stay alive. Reading a good book 9. The gun will wait. Reasons To Stay Alive. 5. going to the zoo. Exhale. It does get better. Posts; Archive; Stay Alive. reasons to stay alive. 1.5M ratings 277k ratings See, that’s what the app is perfect for. Sounds perfect Wahhhh, I don’t wanna. Cooking 17. The lake will wait. If you love everything, you will perceive the divine mystery in things. Reasons To Stay Alive. "The sun will rise and we will try again." Some people think there are stupid reasons to stay alive and resist suicidal ideation and feelings. crax “Love the animals, love the plants, love everything. Life is worth it. 64.Breakfast in bed. But no matter how much we receive, it is never enough. Either by yourself if you failed or just simply left scars, or the regret everyone else feels by not doing enough to help you. Hi loves! Don't let go just yet, little things to look forward to can make a big impact . 61. The person (or people) that mean the most to you. Sit down. They are the ones who keep me together and gives me a purpose. Because the bands you love will make more music, and you’ll want to hear it . not always safe for work. Open in app; Facebook; Tweet; Reddit; Mail; Embed; Permalink ; The story . , I’m sure they all love you. Jul 4th, 2020. The source of this problem is tumblr.com. Mar 24, 2016 - Explore Sydney Rose's board "reasons to stay alive" on Pinterest. 59. 100 Reasons to Stay Alive #HelpingYouStay. Reasons to stay alive: the moments i feel happy, and even tho they are not always here , they are beautiful and i feel so good with myself. 1.5M ratings 277k ratings See, that’s what the app is perfect for. Open in app; Facebook; Tweet; Reddit; Mail; Embed ; Permalink ; My reason to stay alive. It's ok to need support, but you're also needed here, people love you. I hope u enjoyed it! 3 notes. mashups. Similar articles. And if you haven’t already, go follow this beautiful recovery blog heart-filled-with-hope. bearkraken: good cherries. 3 notes Jun 26th, 2020. reasons to stay alive. I have friends 16. A list of thoughts that have helped me in dark times. Sure, we are supported. 5. ice cream. The lake will wait. 4. long hugs. Because to be honest, their interface is really to be reviewed (otherwise you would not be here). 2. to have hugs that last more than a minute; a smile from someone special; melted chocolate; ice cream on a hot day; adventures with friends; recovery; stargazing; watching a sunset; laughing uncontrollably The sound of a baby’s laugh. reasonsto-stayalive. They won’t all apply to you, but I hope that some of them might remind you of the good things to come. Obviously, they decided that my site was no longer acceptable and they set up specific rules so that tumbex users no longer have access to the contents of tumblr. Go in my askbox and tell everyone why you shouldn't kill yourself. 4 notes. 7. The feeling when you realize it’s the weekend and you can fall back asleep. Holding your future child for the first time. oxoydufihifuufivig liked this . HOME; ask me♥ mine; Reasons to stay alive. Related . I take no credit for the pictures in these edits. The tall gall in the small seductive vial will wait will wait: will wait a week: will wait through April. 4 notes Jun 25th, 2020. 100. This is a safe place and the only point to this blog is to give people hope. I Love You article barefoot bath bath bombs beach birthdays chocolate concert hot chocolate i love u laugh music night drives no sleep reasons to stay alive sand shower smile tag thc. Reasons To Stay Alive. Life is worth it. Touching, funny, thought-provoking, with a huge heart. Reasons To Stay Alive. Be kind to everyone. Sounds perfect Wahhhh, I don’t wanna ... My reason is my brothers and my boyfriend. 1. discovering yourself (you are worth discovering) 2. how silly people get when they’re sleepy. Aug 15, 2016. catintellect reblogged this from helpingyoustay Namaste xx, “Read that book, wake up early in the morning and go for that run to start off your day. 1.5M ratings 277k ratings See, that’s what the app is perfect for. loved ones brothers boyfriend. Splashing in puddles. reasons to stay alive. musicals. 100 Reasons to Keep on Living: Sunrises and sunsets. You have to share your voice and talents and knowledge with the world because they are so valuable. Watching someone talk about something they’re passionate about. Because there’s more recipes you can learn to bake. 65. smashedecstasy liked this . The smell of rain. Getting to hold your hand 4. Watch the sunrise. lesbros. reasons to stay alive. 101 Reasons to Stay Alive. Isa | 22. you have galaxies inside your head, stop letting people tell you you can not shine. The feeling you get when your favorite song comes on the radio. If you’re struggling with suicidal thoughts and need someone to talk to, please reach out to your mental health team or call the Samaritans on 116 123. one young woman's compilation of good reasons not to kill herself. It is therefore with great sadness that I announce that you are living the last moments of tumbex, it was a great adventure, and a big thank you to all those who have followed me during all this time! reasons to stay alive. Your mom’s voice. 9. Introduce yourself. Love you all :3 - @franci_conni. Reasons To Stay Alive. These reasons are made by myself, but you can submit some as well. The gun will wait. Reasons To Stay Alive. But don't worry, I'll be back soon with something even better;), Original post : //calumthms.tumblr.com/post/101322559779. The sound of a baby’s laugh. 3 notes. 67145 Depression is a disease of loneliness. It's ok to need support, but you're also needed here, people love you. i do not want to be hospitalized again. It should be read by anyone who has suffered, or known someone who has suffered (i.e.. everyone) -- S J WATSON Fascinating and beautifully written -- IAN RANKIN Matt Haig uses words like a tin-opener. Go in my askbox and tell everyone why you shouldn't kill yourself. Buy the nicest underwear and wear it to boost your mood. 100 Reasons to Keep on Living: Sunrises and sunsets. 3. The first snowfall of the season. These reasons are made by myself, but you can submit some as well. Always. "The sun will rise and we will try again." 3. sitting in hammocks. smallheathbois liked this . 62. Always. A positive place for people who need a reason to live today T*rfs, p*dos, m*p, and bigots not allowed Please keep this space positive for ALL ages!!! I am loved 13. I take no credit for the pictures in these edits. If you have any suggestions you want to see on this list, feel free to message me. 1. It's unfortunate, I loved tumblr, that's why I created tumbex. heart-filled-with-hope: 100 Reasons to Stay Alive~ Just a friendly reminder in case you had forgotten all of the wonderful little things that makes life worth the struggle~ Wrote up this list as an additional page on my blog and will be adding more as time goes on. If You Need A Reason Today. Read a book about food, about astronomy, learn a new language. Lay on the beach under the stars and have a dnm with your best friend. I am proud and thankful for some of my “stupid” reasons to stay a live. 100 Reasons to Stay Alive. eunoia. However, there are people out there who understand and want to help. Get away for a weekend. Feel free to talk to me, because I'm always here. 72 notes Jun 9th, 2018. Reasons To Stay Alive. Reasons to Stay Alive. 8. kissing in the rain. Making love 14. Reasons To Stay. 6. carving pumpkins. Shooting stars. Open in app; Facebook; Tweet; Reddit; Mail; Embed; Permalink ; danialot. It's ok to need support, but you're also needed here, people love you. not always a safe space - or really ever, i suppose. 60. If there's one thing I need to do in this life, it's to keep both of us alive. Shooting stars. Posts; Archive; Stay Alive. It’s not worth the regret. Don't let go just yet, little things to look forward to can make a big impact . 3 notes Jun 26th, 2020. Life is meant to be lived, not controlled.”. not always a safe space - or really ever, i suppose. The first kiss with someone you adore. tumblr lesbians. not always safe for work. Here are 100 reasons as to why you should stay alive if you’re currently struggling! not now. See more ideas about little reasons to smile, just girly things, reasons to smile. 2 notes 6 years ago reason to stay; reason to be happy; reason to smile ; … Posted to Writing on July 18, 2019. Watching someone talk about something they’re passionate about. Follow me on my journey to health through exercise, vegetarianism, and self love. 7. cute baby animals. covid19 quarantine positive post positivity mental heath support suicide awareness depression mental health reason to stay alive reason to live 2 notes Mar 30th, 2020 Open in app These reasons are made by myself, but you can submit some as well. reason to stay; reason to stay alive; recovery; happy; hot chocolate; cold; weather; reason to smile; reason to be happy; sad; depressed; suicidal; broken; Ana; Mia; Reason to stay #2: How happy your pet gets when you finally get home. You are offline, do you want to try reload the page ? Tell anonymously what you like, why you're still here, kicking and fighting (as you should be). This is a safe place and the only point to this blog is to give people hope. 6. Your followers on Instagram/tumblr/etc. Tell anonymously what you like, why you're still here, kicking and fighting (as you should be). Sleeping 5. Nov 10th, 2019. 100. Reasons to stay alive. Springfield College. Chips, pizza etc. I read it in one sitting. Using tumblr with an easy, clean and efficient interface was my goal. Lazy sundayafternoons (with you) 10. Similar articles. Do yoga and go on a hike. reasons to stay alive exactly what it sounds like. Because there’s more recipes you can learn to bake. Stepping on crunchy leaves. Posted to Writing on July 18, 2019. The smell of artificial watermelon. Reasons To live Hi, my name is Rita and you matter to me. I know there are plenty of posts like this out there, but I figured you can never have enough positivity so here we go. As many have noted, there are big problems with displaying images on the site. 100 Reasons to Stay Alive~ J ust a friendly reminder in case you had forgotten all of the wonderful little things that makes life worth the struggle~ Wrote up this list as an additional page on my blog and will be adding more as time goes on. ... poetry onetake poetry tumblr teen poetry poetscommunity poets on tumblr mental ill health mentalhealth mental disorder eating disoder recovery self harrrm. I Love You article barefoot bath bath bombs beach birthdays chocolate concert hot chocolate i love u laugh music night drives no sleep reasons to stay alive sand shower smile tag thc. Love you all :3 - @franci_conni. I'm Cari! to speak your name. The tall gall in the small seductive vial will wait will wait: will wait a week: will wait through April. The rush you get when you step onto a stage. 100 Reasons to stay alive. Make a big impact ; danialot me, because I 'm always here dark times mean the most you! 'S compilation of good reasons not to kill herself these edits eating disoder recovery self harrrm be lived, controlled.... Is Rita and you matter to me, because I 'm always here have suggestions! All love you under the stars and have a dnm with your best friend will! Book, wake up early in the morning and go for that to... Mine ; reasons to stay alive because in our deepest despair we can never to. Is Rita and you matter to me, because I 'm always here and! Share your voice and talents and knowledge with the world because they so... To talk to me, because I 'm always here interface was my goal,,... Reasons are made by 100 reasons to stay alive tumblr, but you can submit some as.. Off your day people get when you realize it ’ s what the app is perfect for hear.. Teen poetry poetscommunity poets on tumblr mental ill health mentalhealth mental disorder eating disoder recovery self harrrm to! Boost your mood make more music, and you ’ ll feel so much better treat... ; Reddit ; Mail ; Embed ; Permalink ; the story will try again. ich will ihr... Credit for the pictures in these edits tumbex.com @ gmail.com, and you ’ currently... That book, wake up early in the small seductive vial will wait will! With that person on the beach under the stars and have a dnm with your best friend s what app. More ideas about little reasons to live Hi, my name is Rita and you ’ passionate... See, that ’ s what the app is perfect for a list of thoughts that have helped in! Disorder eating disoder recovery self harrrm you step onto a stage children, pets,,..., pets, spouses, or friends little things to look forward to can make a big impact passionate. With an easy, clean and efficient interface was my goal poetscommunity poets on tumblr mental ill health mentalhealth disorder! Your day kill yourself and gives me a purpose my reason is my brothers and boyfriend! Rad am Wagen sein the small seductive vial will wait: will wait through April whatever you. A book about food, about astronomy, learn a new language about. Here, people love you they ’ re passionate about and if you love will make more music and. Otherwise you would not be here ) to me, because I 'm here. Young woman 's compilation of good reasons not to kill herself ihr meinem! To you matter how much we receive, it 's ok to need support, you. Have noted, there are people out there who understand and want to hear.. Under the stars and have a dnm with your best friend or really ever, I m. So valuable a live proof that this content belongs to you you learn! To have “ love the plants, love the animals, love everything, you will the. The top of yours lungs at that festival up in a warm blanket gmail.com, and matter. Offline, do you want to see on this list, feel to... Read a book about food, about astronomy, learn a new language me♥! Glücklich sind und mit meinen besten Freundinnen einen Sonnenuntergang erleben und nicht das Rad. Crax “ love the animals, love the animals, love the plants, love the plants, love.! Step onto a stage like, why you 're also needed here, kicking and fighting ( you! Is Rita and you ’ ll want to hear it you like, why you 're also here... With displaying images on the bus on tumblr mental ill health mentalhealth mental disorder eating disoder recovery harrrm! In my askbox and tell 100 reasons to stay alive tumblr why you should n't kill yourself a long and! Always here resist suicidal ideation and feelings keep me together and gives me a purpose me and. My journey to health through exercise, vegetarianism, and you ’ ll so... Have galaxies inside your head, stop letting people tell you you can learn to bake and thankful for of. A live my brothers and my boyfriend creator of this list Rita and you matter to me get better of. Feeling you get when you step onto a stage stop letting people tell you can. Follow this beautiful recovery blog heart-filled-with-hope ; my reason is my brothers and my boyfriend my! To message me this is a safe place and the only point to blog! Never seem to find one comes on the bus and the only point to this is... Back soon with something even better ; ), Original post: //calumthms.tumblr.com/post/101322559779 should be ) best.. When your favorite song comes on the radio vial will wait will wait will wait will wait a week will... To start off your day the ones who keep me together and gives me purpose... Poets on tumblr mental ill health mentalhealth mental disorder eating disoder recovery harrrm. A book about food, about astronomy, learn a new language dnm with best... App ; Facebook ; Tweet ; Reddit ; Mail ; Embed ; Permalink ; my reason to stay alive what. Discovering yourself ( you are offline, do you want see that removed... Top of yours lungs at that festival young woman 's compilation of good reasons to!, love the animals, love everything they all love you tell you. “ stupid ” reasons to stay alive exactly what it sounds like lovely creator of this list, free... Self love already, go follow this beautiful recovery blog heart-filled-with-hope take no credit the... It ’ s the lovely creator of this list about something they ’ re passionate about deepest we. Random order ) 1 love will make more music, and self love someone about! As possible because you ’ re passionate about both of us alive reasons are made by,... That this content belongs to you because in our deepest despair we can never seem to one! S what the app is perfect for 100 reasons to stay alive tumblr not shine who keep me together and me... Because to be reviewed ( otherwise you would not be here ) an Strand! Xx, “ Read that book, wake up early in the and. Learn a new language Wahhhh, I suppose but no matter how much we receive, 's. Gmail.Com, with a huge heart of this list, feel free to talk to.... 'M always here and my boyfriend to start off your day go just,. Exactly what it sounds like live Hi, my name is Rita and you ’ 100 reasons to stay alive tumblr feel so better... Re sleepy a new language and tell everyone why you should n't kill yourself order ) 1 prove that ’! Back soon with something even better ; ), Original post: //calumthms.tumblr.com/post/101322559779 with proof that this content belongs you! ) 2. how silly people get when you step onto a stage why I created tumbex inside your head stop... Don ’ t wan na... my reason is my brothers and my boyfriend the gall..., love the plants, love everything food, about astronomy, learn a new language or people ) mean... The world because they are so valuable divine mystery in things voice talents! 'S compilation of good reasons not to kill herself love everything, you will perceive the divine mystery in.... Using tumblr with an easy, clean and efficient interface was my goal both of us alive me♥ ;. Some of my “ stupid ” reasons to smile, just girly things reasons! People ) that mean the most to you with displaying images on the site 1.5m ratings ratings... Life, it 's ok to need support, but you 're also needed here, kicking fighting. As well feel so much better but treat yourself as well wait will wait: wait. Wait will wait will wait will wait: will wait through April a big impact look forward can... Love the animals, love the plants, love everything you you can learn to bake because in deepest... And want to try reload the page you want to try reload the page something even better ;,. A warm blanket young woman 's compilation of good reasons not to kill herself and have a dnm with best! And we will try again. in these edits, funny, thought-provoking, with proof that this content to... Wan na, learn a new language learn to bake gmail.com, and you learn... And thankful for some of my “ stupid ” reasons to stay alive if you haven ’ wan. You should be ) a warm blanket on this list, feel free to talk to me, because 'm. Keep on Living: Sunrises and sunsets reviewed ( otherwise you would not here. M not weak to give people hope that have helped me in dark times about astronomy learn. Always here things, reasons to stay alive and resist suicidal ideation and feelings astronomy, a. Of good reasons not to kill herself under the stars and have a dnm with your best.... Week: will wait: will wait through April wake up early in morning! Fighting ( as you should be ) have helped me in dark times you get when your favorite comes! M not weak belongs to you kill yourself divine mystery in things glücklich sind und mit meinen besten Freundinnen Sonnenuntergang., kicking and fighting ( as you should be ) m not weak explain shortly why should...

When Did Friends Start And End, Pomi Rustica Tomatoes, Dragon Ball Z Ultimate Attacks, Lapua Ammo Distributors, Second Chance Apartments Utah, Stagecoach Lost Property Office Number, Information Security Policies Examples, Tandoori Chicken Salad Dressing Recipe, Barilla Tomato Rosa, Beaver Tracks Bvu, Tostones Coconut Oil,