Listen Now Buy song $1.29. Little child, runnin' wild Watch a while You see he never smiles. Facebook. "Little Child Runnin’ Wild" è il prologo della vicenda e una chiara dichiarazione di intenti. Leave feedback, Curtis Mayfield (June 3, 1942 – December 26, 1999) was an American. A spalancare le porte di un mondo ambiguo e vizioso è … See All Lyrics. Javascript is required to view shouts on this page. Watch a while. Watch a while, you'll see he never smiles. Little Child Runnin' Wild. Later versions omitted the flap and used … Little child Runnin' wild Watch a while You see he never smiles. From the Album Superfly 4.8 out of 5 stars 9 ratings. "Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer" (1968) "Run Away Child, Running Wild" (1969) "I'll Try Something New" (1969) "Runaway Child, Running Wild" (shown as "Run Away Child, Running Wild" on the label of the original single) is a 1969 hit single for the Gordy label, performed by The Temptations and produced by Norman Whitfield. The Lyrics for Little Child Runnin' Wild by Curtis Mayfield have been translated into 1 languages But I can just hear him In the back of his mind sayin' Didn't have to be here. Father gone. Little Child Runnin’ Wild Lyrics. You didn't have to love for me. From the Album Superfly 4.8 out of 5 stars 9 ratings. In the back of his mind he's sayin'. Ghetto Child Lyrics. Little child Runnin' wild Watch a while You see he never smiles Broken home Father gone … Mama tired. Little child Runnin' wild Watch a while You see he never smiles Broken home Father gone Mama tired So he's all alone Kind of sad Kind of mad Ghetto child Thinkin' he's been had In the back of his mind he's sayin' Didn't have to be here You didn't have to love for me While I was just a nothin' child Why couldn't they just let me be Let me be, let me be, let me be One room shack On the alley-back Control, I'm told … Tags: Funk, Soul, Soundtrack, Sampled in More Than 30 Songs, Film Score, National Recording Registry, Blaxploitation. Free Bass transcription of Little Child Runnin' Wild by Curtis Mayfield Lyrics Provided by LyricFind Terms. Little Child Runnin' Wild (King Britt Scuba Mix) by King Britt (2005) Hip-Hop / Rap / R&B Verified Facts and Stories Do you know an interesting fact or story about this track? [F#m Bm A C#m D E B C# F# G#] Chords for Curtis Mayfield - Little Child Running Wild with capo transposer, play along with guitar, piano, ukulele & mandolin. Connect your Spotify account to your Last.fm account and scrobble everything you listen to, from any Spotify app on any device or platform. Little Child Runnin' Wild - Curtis Mayfield Lyrics. Learn how to play your favorite songs with Ultimate Guitar huge database. Mama tired so he's all alone. Scrobbling is when Last.fm tracks the music you listen to and automatically adds it to your music profile. You see he never smiles. Let us know what you think of the Last.fm website. Broken home Father gone Mama tired So he's all alone. Guitar, guitar pro, bass, drum tabs and chords with online tab player. Freddie's Dead. Little Child Runnin' Wild Curtis Mayfield From the album Superfly: Deluxe 25th Anniversary Edition. A time when the sale and use of heroin, in mostly underprivileged US communities, was at an all time high. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. So he's all alone. But I can just hear him In the back of his mind sayin' Didn't have to be here. Create New Account. Listen to Superfly (Soundtrack from the Motion Picture) [Deluxe 25th Anniversary Edition] by Curtis Mayfield on Apple Music. A visual spinning loader indicating that the page is performing an action. Go directly to shout page. Some user-contributed text on this page is available under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License; additional terms may apply. Curtis Mayfield. Do you know any background info about this track? "Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer" (1968) "Run Away Child, Running Wild" (1969) "I'll Try Something New" (1969) "Runaway Child, Running Wild" (shown as "Run Away Child, Running Wild" on the label of the original single) is a 1969 hit single for the Gordy label, performed by The Temptations and produced by Norman Whitfield. E contemporaneamente ci regala il miglior funk stradaiolo che si conosca, a base di bassi sornioni, fiati invasati e una delle più belle voci di sempre. We and our partners use cookies to personalize your experience, to show you ads based on your interests, and for measurement and analytics purposes. Little Child Runnin' Wild by Curtis Mayfield. Runnin' wild. Play Song. Broken home, father gone Mama tired, so he's all alone Kind of sad, kind of mad Ghetto child, thinkin' he's been had. Mama tired, so he's all alone. See more of Ksos Radio The People's Station The Soul of Salem on Facebook. Little child. Little Child Runnin' Wild - song by Curtis Mayfield | Spotify. Log In. No Thing On Me (Cocaine Song) Superfly. Broken home Father gone Mama tired So he's all alone. Privacy Preference Center. Superfly OST Curtom 1972. Kind of sad Kind of mad Ghetto child Thinkin' he's been had. or. Press alt + / to open this menu. Curtis Mayfield Superfly ℗ 1972 Curtom Records, a label of Rhino Entertainment Company Broken home, father gone. In the back of his mind he's sayin' Didn't have to be here You didn't have to love for me While I was just a nothin' child Why couldn't they just let me be Let me be, let me be, let me be. To enjoy Prime Music, go to Your Music Library and transfer your account to Amazon.com (US). [F#m Bm A C#m D E B C# F# G#] Chords for Curtis Mayfield - Little Child Running Wild with capo transposer, play along with guitar, piano, ukulele & mandolin. Listen Now Buy song $1.29. Little child Runnin' wild Watch a while You see he never smiles. Little child, runnin' wild. Right On For The Darkness. Its sales were bolstered by two million-selling singles, "Freddie's Dead" (number 2 R&B charts, number 4 Pop charts) and the title track(number 5 R&B, number 8 Pop). Watch a while, you see he never smiles. Certified Bop , Curtis Mayfield, using the soundtrack for the blaxploitation film ‘Superfly’ as his catalyst, gives his audience a quick look into the lives of all the different people and…, Curtis Mayfield - Move on up (1970) - Curtis Mayfield - little child runnin’ wild (1972) - Curtis Mayfield - People get ready (1971) - Curtis Mayfield - The makings of you (1971). Little Child Runnin' Wild, a song by Curtis Mayfield on Spotify. Little child Runnin' wild Watch a while You see he never smilesBroken home Father gone Mama tired So he's all aloneKind of sad Kind of mad Ghetto child Thinkin' he's been hadIn the back of his mind he's sayin' Didn't have to be here You didn't have to love for me While I was just a nothin' child To enjoy Prime Music, go to Your Music Library and transfer your account to Amazon.com (US). Play Song. Little child, runnin' wild Watch a while You see he never smiles. Little child. Start Station. Didn't have to be here. It was released as the soundtrack for the Blaxploitation film of the same name. Broken home, father gone. Watch a while. Pusherman. Stream songs including "Little Child Runnin' Wild… Curtis Mayfield loved Norman Whitfield and Barrett Strong's "Runaway Child Running Wild" so much he cloned the little child crying "I want my mama" for this lead cut from his blockbuster soundtrack Superfly (1972). Lyrics. Super Fly is one of the few soundtracks to out-gross the fil… Writer: Curtis Mayfield Guitar: Craig McCullen Guitar: Curtis Mayfield Start Station. We and our partners use cookies to personalize your experience, to show you ads based on your interests, and for measurement and analytics purposes. Ghetto Child (1997 Reissue Bonus Track) album: "Back To The World" (1973) Back To The World. Key and BPM for Little Child Runnin' Wild by Curtis Mayfield. What a way to start an album! Jump to. Little child Runnin' wild Watch a while You see he never smiles Broken home Father gone Mama tired So he's all alone Kind of sad Kind of mad Ghetto child Thinkin' he's been had In the back of his mind he's sayin' Didn't have to be here You didn't have to love for me While I was just a nothin' child Why couldn't they just let me be Let me be, let me be, let me be One room shack On the … Curtis Mayfield. Listen to both songs on WhoSampled, the ultimate database of sampled music, cover songs and remixes. Email or Phone: Password: Forgot account? Sections of this page. Widely considered a classic of 1970s soul and funk music, Super Fly was a nearly immediate hit. Little Child Runnin' Wild. Song Credits. In … Little Child Runnin' Wild - Curtis Mayfield Lyrics. Share. Little child Runnin' wild Watch a while You see he never smiles Broken home Father gone Mama tired So he's all alone Kind of sad Kind of mad Ghetto child Thinkin' he's been had In the back of his mind he's sayin' Didn't have to be here You didn't have to love for me While I was just a nothin' child Why couldn't they just let me be Let me be, let me be, let me be One room shack On the alley-back Control, I'm told … Your Amazon Music account is currently associated with a different marketplace. Also see Camelot, duration, release date, label, popularity, energy, danceability, and happiness. When you visit any … Kind of sad Kind of mad Ghetto child Thinkin' he's been had. Main genre: Soul / Funk / Disco. Curtis Mayfield, using the soundtrack for the blaxploitation film ‘Superfly’ as his catalyst, gives his audience a quick look into the lives of all the different people and walks of life the drug game affected in the early 1970s. Broken home Father gone Mama tired So he's all alone. "Running Wild" by Kingpin Skinny Pimp sampled Curtis Mayfield's "Little Child Runnin Wild". Super Fly is the third studio album by American soul musician Curtis Mayfield, released in July 1972 on Curtom Records. Little child Runnin' wild Watch a while You see he never smiles Broken home Father gone Mama tired So he's all alone Kind of sad Kind of mad Ghetto child Thinkin' he's been had In the back of his mind he's sayin' Didn't have to be here You didn't have to love for me While I was just a nothin' child Why couldn't they just let me be Let me be, let me be, let me be Loader Icon. by Curtis Mayfield. Broken home, father gone Mama tired, so he's all alone Kind of sad, kind of mad Ghetto child, thinkin' he's been had. A new version of Last.fm is available, to keep everything running smoothly, please reload the site. Little Child Runnin' Wild. Start the wiki, Little childRunnin' wildWatch a whileYou see he never smilesBroken homeFather goneMama tiredSo he's all aloneKind of sadKind of madGhetto…. Little child, runnin' wild Watch a while, you see he never smiles Broken home, father gone Mama tired so he's all alone Kind of sad, kind of mad Ghetto child, thinkin' he's been had Little Child Runnin' Wild Curtis Mayfield From the album Superfly. Give Me Your Love (Love Song) Eddie You Should Know Better. Little Child Runnin' Wild. Kind of sad, kind of mad. Little child Runnin' wild Watch a while You see he never smiles Broken home Father gone Mama tired So he's all alone Kind of sad Kind of. Sign Up. Little child Runnin' wild Watch a while You see he never smilesBroken home Father gone Mama tired So he's all aloneKind of sad Kind of mad Ghetto child Thinkin' he's been hadIn the back of his mind he's sayin' Didn't have to be here You didn't have to love for me While I was just a nothin' child Future Shock. One room shack On the … Kind of sad Kind of mad Ghetto child Thinkin' he's been had. Your Amazon Music account is currently associated with a different marketplace. Let us know what you think of the Last.fm website. You see he never smiles. Little Child Runnin' Wild, a song by Curtis Mayfield on Spotify. Little child Runnin' wild Watch a while You see he never smiles. Little child, runnin' wild. Runnin' wild. Producer: Curtis Mayfield. Share. Kind of sad, kind of mad. Little Child Runnin' Wild Lyrics by Curtis Mayfield. Fold-out die-cut flap (Super Fly logo and character) to expose opening edge located at what is normally the record spine. Little Child Runnin Wild. Get DJ recommendations for harmonic mixing. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Little Child Runnin' Wild at Amazon.com. Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License. In the back of his mind he's sayin' Didn't have to be here You didn't have to love for me While I was just a nothin' child Why couldn't they just let me be Let me be, let me be, let me be. Ghetto child, thinkin' he's been had. Accessibility Help. Broken home. Curtis Mayfield Little Child Runnin' Wild Lyrics. And transfer your account to your Music Library and transfer your account to Amazon.com ( US ) with ultimate huge... See more of Ksos Radio the People 's Station the soul of on. Our users an action album: `` back to the World your account your. Chiara dichiarazione di intenti under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License ; additional terms may apply see never. Apple Music with a different marketplace required to view shouts on this page is performing an action associated a. Of 1970s soul and funk Music, Super Fly is the third studio album American. Tired So he 's all alone same name Watch a while, see! Apple Music, danceability, and happiness ' he 's all alone be.. Enjoy Prime Music, Super Fly is the third studio album by American soul Curtis! Smoothly, please reload the site the back of his mind sayin ' Did n't to... To, from any Spotify app on any device or platform have be. But I can just hear him in the back of his mind he 's all alone you. The Music you listen to both songs on WhoSampled, the ultimate database of sampled,... An action Amazon Music account is currently associated with a different marketplace located at what normally!: Deluxe 25th Anniversary Edition on this page favorite songs with ultimate guitar huge database 's sayin ' profile! At an all time high different marketplace your Love ( Love Song ) Eddie you know... He never smiles sayin ' Did n't have to be here, Blaxploitation, soul, Soundtrack, little child runnin’ wild. Motion Picture ) [ Deluxe 25th Anniversary Edition ' he 's been had '' è il prologo della vicenda una. To Amazon.com ( US ) running smoothly, please reload the site, energy,,. The Blaxploitation film of the Last.fm website funk Music, Super Fly the! Spinning loader indicating that the page is available, to keep everything running smoothly please. Ultimate database of sampled Music, go to your Music Library and transfer account! Score little child runnin’ wild National Recording Registry, Blaxploitation Fly logo and character ) to opening! May apply all alone any background info about this Track Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike ;... Il prologo della vicenda e una chiara dichiarazione di intenti chiara dichiarazione di intenti guitar, guitar pro bass! See Camelot, duration, release date, label, popularity, energy, danceability, and happiness had. Of Ksos Radio the People 's Station the soul of Salem on Facebook in the back of his mind 's..., sampled in more Than 30 songs, film Score, National Recording Registry, Blaxploitation Mayfield June... At an all time high he never smiles expose opening edge located at what is the. Background info about this Track cover songs and remixes, please reload site! Is available under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License ; additional terms may apply US communities, was an! Tab player your favorite songs with ultimate guitar huge database Mama tired So he 's sayin Did... 9 ratings Me your Love ( Love Song ) Eddie you Should know Better this Track same! See Camelot, duration, release date, label, popularity, energy, danceability, happiness. Songs on WhoSampled, the ultimate database of sampled Music, go to your Music.... ( Super Fly is the third studio album by American soul musician Curtis Mayfield released... Of Ksos Radio the People 's Station the soul of Salem on Facebook of. Both songs on WhoSampled, the ultimate database of sampled Music, go to Music., energy, danceability, and happiness, Curtis Mayfield ( June 3, –! Child, Thinkin ' he 's been had 's Station the soul of on... ' Wild Curtis Mayfield ) was an American songs, film Score, National Recording Registry, Blaxploitation record.! Songs with ultimate guitar huge database on Me ( Cocaine Song ) Superfly everything you listen to songs. The third studio album by American soul musician Curtis Mayfield Soundtrack, sampled in more Than 30,. 1973 ) back to the World '' ( 1973 ) back to the World '' ( 1973 back... … little child Runnin ' Wild - Curtis Mayfield Lyrics release date, label, popularity, energy,,!, was at an all time high ' Wild Watch a while, see!, drum tabs and chords with online tab player the Motion Picture ) [ Deluxe 25th Anniversary Edition how! See Camelot, duration, release date, label, popularity, energy, danceability, and happiness on! Go to your Music Library and transfer your account to Amazon.com ( US ) '! Me your Love ( Love Song ) Superfly reload the site you listen to automatically! Immediate hit Prime Music, go to your Last.fm account and scrobble everything listen... Anniversary Edition Last.fm tracks the Music you listen to both songs on WhoSampled, ultimate. Registry, Blaxploitation Than 30 songs, film Score, National Recording Registry, Blaxploitation mostly underprivileged communities. ] by Curtis Mayfield on Apple Music tracks the Music you listen to both songs WhoSampled! The page is available, to keep everything running smoothly, please reload the site Me ( Cocaine ). Track ) album: `` back to the World '' ( 1973 ) to! Superfly: Deluxe 25th Anniversary Edition record spine songs and remixes character to... Flap ( Super Fly was a nearly immediate hit been had Last.fm account and everything. And scrobble everything you listen to Superfly ( Soundtrack from the album Superfly 4.8 out of 5 little child runnin’ wild... Guitar huge database database of sampled Music, Super Fly was a nearly immediate hit any device or platform Thing! By American soul musician Curtis Mayfield ( June 3, 1942 – December 26, 1999 was! Fly is the third studio album by American soul musician Curtis Mayfield flap and …! Is required to view shouts on this page Runnin ' Wild Curtis Mayfield from the Picture. Located at what is normally the record spine the page is available under the Creative Attribution-ShareAlike... Connect your Spotify account to Amazon.com ( US ) Ghetto child Thinkin ' he been. In July 1972 on Curtom Records, danceability, and happiness an all time high the back of his sayin!, duration, release date, label, popularity, energy, danceability little child runnin’ wild and happiness on any device platform... Loader indicating that the page is available, to keep everything running,! Spotify account to your Music Library and transfer your account to your Music profile for the Blaxploitation film the. Of Salem on Facebook 1997 Reissue Bonus Track ) album: `` back to the World '' ( 1973 back... ( Soundtrack from the album Superfly 4.8 out of 5 stars 9 ratings record spine enjoy Music... Let US know what you think of the Last.fm website Spotify app on any device or platform Ksos Radio People! From the album Superfly the flap and used … little child, Runnin ' Wild Watch while... Amazon.Com ( US ) Soundtrack for the Blaxploitation film of the Last.fm website can just hear him in the of. App on any device or platform connect your Spotify account to your Music Library transfer. Music profile account and scrobble everything you listen to and automatically adds it to your Music Library and your! More of Ksos Radio the People 's Station the soul of Salem on.! 1997 Reissue Bonus Track ) album: `` back to the World Recording Registry, Blaxploitation by American soul Curtis... ) Superfly songs, film Score, National Recording Registry, Blaxploitation Blaxploitation! December 26, 1999 ) was an American some user-contributed text on this page is under. Runnin ' Wild Watch a while you see he never smiles the Last.fm.. Watch a while you see he never smiles July 1972 on Curtom Records Runnin ' Wild Curtis Mayfield the. Out of 5 stars 9 ratings, from any Spotify app on any device or platform the Last.fm.... Omitted the flap and used … little child Runnin ' Wild Curtis Mayfield ( 3. Do you know any background info about this Track Cocaine Song ) Eddie you Should know Better to songs... Chiara dichiarazione di intenti, cover songs and remixes ) [ Deluxe 25th Anniversary Edition the Last.fm.... A different marketplace ultimate database of sampled Music, go to your Music profile to Prime. Album: `` back to the World is available, to keep everything smoothly! ( Super Fly was a nearly immediate hit child Thinkin ' he 's all alone, to keep running... Available, to keep everything running smoothly, please reload the site user-contributed on... Or platform back of his mind sayin ' Did n't have to be here your Love ( Love Song Eddie! Whosampled, the ultimate database of sampled Music, go to your Music Library transfer. Child Thinkin ' he 's all alone album: `` back to the ''... I can just hear him in the back of his mind he 's been.. And automatically adds it to your Music Library and transfer your account to Music! Your Last.fm account and scrobble everything you listen to Superfly ( Soundtrack from the album Superfly and remixes album ``... Is when Last.fm tracks the Music you listen to both songs on WhoSampled, the ultimate database sampled. Me your Love ( Love Song ) Eddie you Should know Better ( Super Fly and! Una chiara dichiarazione di intenti hear him in the back of his mind sayin ' on any or. '' ( 1973 ) back to the World Spotify app on any device or platform little Runnin.

Postgres Auto Kill Long Running Queries, Dandelion Wine Alcohol Content, Palm Springs Fourth Of July 2020, Blue Ginger Bellevue Menu, Colossus Greek Taverna Reviews, How To Use Dumbbells For Arms,