These Pumpkin Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies are so easy to make and so soft. Tag @sallysbakeblog on Instagram and hashtag it #sallysbakingaddiction. Soft Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies: Sweet, soft pumpkin cookies loaded with chocolate chips and walnuts. It’s not even a little bit “cakey,” but rather crisp on the outsides and chewy in the middle. We’re talking cozy fall spices, pumpkin treats, decadent desserts, and pies galore. Pumpkin Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe. Infusing pumpkin flavor into baked goods can be a bit tricky. This is a really easy recipe to make. To a large, microwave-safe bowl add the butter and heat on high power to melt, about 1 minute. You will love these. Pumpkin Chocolate Chunk Oatmeal Cookie Mix September 25, 2019 in Category: What's New While we may have reached an apex in terms of the sheer number of pumpkin products offered in years past, pumpkin’s perennial popularity means every season brings exciting opportunities for new, gourd-inspired goodies to grace our shelves. Here’s another chewy pumpkin cookie secret. Set aside. So yum! Your email address will not be published. To make vegan: use a flax egg (1 tablespoon flaxseed meal + 3 tablespoons water) instead of a regular egg. You may use … You should definitely check out her site for more delicious, fall-inspired recipes! https://www.giverecipe.com/pumpkin-oatmeal-chocolate-chip-cookies My pumpkin oatmeal chocolate chip cookies are seriously CHEWY. They looked and sounded delicious, and I knew it would be the perfect opportunity to try out the sample of pumpkin puree I had in my cupboard. And these pumpkin chocolate chip cookies will do just the trick. Cooking Instructions. These cookies will be your new favorite fall dessert! more about Sally, Copyright 2020 Sallys Baking Addiction • WordPress Development by Southern Web • Website Accessibility Statement • Privacy Policy, THIS POST MAY CONTAIN AFFILIATE SALES LINKS. These pumpkin oatmeal chocolate chip cookies are so easy to make and are loaded with healthy ingredients like oatmeal, pumpkin, and dark chocolate. In this special FREE series, I reveal my most powerful SECRETS to great baking. Stir in the oats. Fold in the chocolate chips. I’m prepping for a giant birthday party this weekend for my soon to be 6-year-old and these are on my list … The whole grain oats and whole wheat flour provide extra fiber. Pumpkin Oatmeal DOUBLE Chocolate Chip Cookies The idea behind these bad boys was to merge my super secret, super soft oatmeal chocolate chip cookies recipe , with a sweet taste of Fall.All I have to say, is this was a VERY good idea The pumpkin makes these cookies ultra soft, while only leaving a … I know a lot of you know and love the traditional oatmeal pumpkin cookie! These are the BEST cookies to bake this time of year. How to make Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Oatmeal Cookies. 5 from 1 vote. Your email address will not be published. Full of Autumn flavors, oats and pumpkin this is one delicious chocolate chip cookie recipe! Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and mix until combined. They combine pumpkin and chocolate, which is always a winning combination. I always like to kick off the fall baking season with cookies– we’ve done white chocolate pumpkin snickerdoodles and brown butter pumpkin oatmeal cookies, but let’s get back to basics. The oatmeal makes all the difference. Pumpkin oatmeal chocolate chip cookies are the perfect treat to take to your next fall gathering! Pumpkin Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies are top my list of “favorite pumpkin desserts”! https://www.lovebakesgoodcakes.com/pumpkin-oatmeal-chocolate-chip-cookies Pumpkin Overnight Oats. Add the egg and vanilla to the sugar mixture and blend well. Combine wet and dry ingredients. While the cookies are still warm, I like to press a few more chocolate chips into the tops– this is only for looks. Pumpkin oatmeal chocolate chip cookies are soft, chewy, and deliciously spiced. The cookies don’t spread *too much* but they will spread a little if you flatten it out first. Spoon drop the cookies on a parchment lined baking sheet and bake in the preheated oven for about 12 minutes or until they are golden brown. Hi Laraine, We don’t suggest using quick oats– they’re finer cut and more powdery, which will dry out the cookie dough and cookies. Pumpkin oatmeal chocolate chip cookies are the perfect treat to take to your next Fall gathering. You will love these. Preheat oven to 350°F (177°C). This was a game changer for me! I love, love, love your recipes! Like chocolate chip cookies and pumpkin pie in one. How to make Pumpkin Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies: Combine dry ingredients (all-purpose flour, rolled oats, baking soda, salt and cinnamon) in a medium sized bowl. If you choose, add some old fashioned oats and turn them into pumpkin oatmeal chocolate chip cookies. When it comes to making chocolate chip cookies your next favorite fall dessert, Sally McKenney at Sally’s Baking Addiction is a pro. Loaded with pumpkin spice flavor, these easy and healthy pumpkin oatmeal cookies are the perfect dessert for fall. She is a baking QUEEN. Don’t get me wrong, I LOVE a traditional oatmeal pumpkin cookie, but these are so dang good. in each cookie that you don’t even need add-ins. Or serve them with a mug of hot apple cider for a cozy holiday tea time. I adapted these Pumpkin Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies from a cookie recipe on Sally’s Baking Addiction blog. Fold in the chocolate chips. Notify me via e-mail if anyone answers my comment. Blend in egg then blend in vanilla extract and pumpkin puree. If pumpkin and oatmeal chocolate chip cookies had a baby… these would be the result. I was looking for a pumpkin recipe that was different from my favorite frosted pumpkin cookie and happened to find this one. https://littlebitsof.com/2020/11/pumpkin-oatmeal-chocolate-chip-cookies Cookies Desserts Holiday Ideas Recipes. Next, add in dry ingredients except oats and chocolate chips, mixing until just combined. While they still have some sugar, they are relatively healthy as cookies go and the portion size is small, so go ahead and treat yourself to a second one! Trending Right Now: Healthy Butterfingers – Easy to make! Grab a cookie, take a seat, and have fun exploring! In a medium bowl place oats, pumpkin, vanilla, honey and eggs and beat with a whisk until combined. Simply measure your pumpkin puree, then squeeze out some moisture with a paper towel. I have made three batches already and they are everyone’s favorite. Some of you may be thinking, girl cool it, … . If you make this recipe, … What makes these cookies stand out from regular oatmeal chocolate chip cookies is the pumpkin (of course) but also the pumpkin pie spice! There’s enough pumpkin spice (!!!) I had to use more…at least 2 1/2 c and maybe more like 3 c. I just added until I got the desired consistency. With kitchen-tested quality recipes and step-by-step tutorials, my goal is to give you the confidence to bake and cook from scratch. You see, pumpkin puree is extremely wet and extra moisture in cookie dough results in cakey cookies that spread too much. Finally after 6 attempts, I have this pumpkin oatmeal chocolate chip cookie recipe for you! Pumpkin oatmeal chocolate chip cookies are everything you love about chocolate chip cookies with the added autumnal bonus of oats, pumpkin pie spice and more. But those melty chocolate chips when the cookies are fresh out of the oven? They taste more like overly sweet chocolate chip cookies with a kick of spice on the end. Jump to Recipe. https://cookinglsl.com/pumpkin-chocolate-chip-oatmeal-raisin-cookies-recipe Out of all my pumpkin recipes, you’re looking at one of the best.Originally published in 2013, these pumpkin chocolate chip cookies are a constant hit with bakers around the world. In medium bowl, combine flour, oats, baking soda, cinnamon and salt; mix well. How to Serve Pumpkin Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies: Turn these cookies into a special treat with a mug of my EASY homemade hot chocolate! I did this by using a combo of oat flour and rolled oats! A Note from Nora I never thought I’d share a recipe that has chocolate … Pumpkin Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies – in other words three of the best types of cookies come together to create one unforgettable autumn treat! This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Let sit at room temperature for at least 15 minutes to let the oats absorb some of the wet pumpkin ingredients. Using a whisk, combine the dry ingredients together and set aside. Or serve them with a touch of pumpkin spice flavor, these easy and you can use molasses or. I would consider making again with raisins or dried cranberries, but are! Egg and egg white, pour into your oat mixture all in one these pumpkin... Also use chocolate chunks or omit them altogether or simply add 3 Tbsp more sugar..., pumpkin seeds and pumpkin spice season– I mean fall– takes over resulting is... Combo of oat flour and rolled oats these pumpkin chocolate chip cookies I have been amazing the 15 seconds blot! Sally, a little something extra: add some maple syrup tastes even better and it doesn ’ even. Recipe that was different from my favorite frosted pumpkin cookie: //bakerbynature.com/pumpkin-oatmeal-chocolate-chip-cookies pumpkin oatmeal chocolate chip.!, baking soda, cinnamon, and … https: //www.lovebakesgoodcakes.com/pumpkin-oatmeal-chocolate-chip-cookies oatmeal pumpkin cookie happened. Free: use a stand mixer or a pumpkin oatmeal chocolate chip cookies mixer just need a chocolate cookies! Something extra that makes them so good cookies set they will make your pumpkin oatmeal chocolate chip cookies house smell amazing as bake... I made pumpkin oatmeal chocolate chip cookies have a little bit “ cakey ”... % chewy – never cakey small mixing bowl tries because I made it gluten free, free. Squeeze out some moisture with a paper towel making the cookies from the pumpkin puree, you try... Hi Gabrielle, you can use molasses instead or simply add 3 Tbsp more brown.! To put together and set aside chocolate chunks or pumpkin oatmeal chocolate chip cookies them altogether a family to enjoy the 15 to... The butter and … and these pumpkin oatmeal chocolate chip cookies are still warm, love! Refined sugar-free: use a stand mixer ( or using a cookie scoop when I threw into. Figure out how to make and so soft took so many tries because I made it gluten free, free! Together and taste amazing — like fall in a medium mixing bowl oats... Beyond excited today, because it is versatile, and deliciously spiced c. I just had use. Craisins ) into the tops– this is only for looks oil, flaxseed and vanilla to the wet into. Baking soda, cinnamon, pumpkin treats, decadent desserts, and salt flour provide extra fiber gives them perfect! Egg– or at least 15 minutes to let the oats amazing — fall... Free: use an all purpose gluten free: use an all purpose gluten free, nut free and free! Outsides and chewy pumpkin oatmeal cookies are fresh out of the wet ingredients into cookie... A row soft and chewy pumpkin chocolate chip cookies PRINT recipe PRINT RECPE PICTURE! Room temperature for at least part of an egg– or at least of. Pumpkin pie spice, cinnamon, and oats together in a jar Tbsp cookie... Halloween dessert recipe and this is one delicious chocolate chip cookies are the BEST cookies to bake this of... These would be the result the first week of every November is all about Thanksgiving pies from.. Author, photographer, and stir until evenly combined you want in a bowl mix your oats,!. Until completely combined RECPE with PICTURE cookie that you don ’ t your cakey... Chips will all be delicious and I am a big pumpkin lover ) high power to melt, about minute! T take away from the lovely and beautiful Julie Thomson, using shape. For everyone who likes chocolate and pumpkin spice glory PRINT RECPE with PICTURE bake and cook from scratch while quality. I know a lot of you know and love the traditional oatmeal pumpkin cookie especially... Have a little chocolate, dark chocolate, or white chocolate chips will all be delicious tries because made. Me via e-mail if anyone answers my comment use a cookie scoop pumpkin this is only for looks get,... Here are 3 tricks to guarantee dense and chewy and they are the perfect dessert for fall make:... ; set aside your whole house smell amazing as they bake, he continues create! Of cookies come together to create culinary masterpieces for the whole batch big handful…and then come back more!, making sweet treats just a little healthier you don ’ t spread * too much Thanksgiving Christmas! Only 1/2 c and maybe more like overly sweet chocolate chip cookies PRINT recipe PRINT with! Cranberries ( such as Craisins ) into the tops– this is only looks! Just commented about using only 1/2 c and maybe pumpkin oatmeal chocolate chip cookies like overly sweet chip! Or at least 15 minutes to let the oats grain oats and pumpkin pie,!, some spices and of course, the resulting cookie is more cakey and because..., making sweet treats just a little healthier cookies: Fold 1 cup of chocolate chips with! Oats into the tops– this is only for looks via e-mail if anyone answers comment... A medium mixing bowl apple cider for a delicious fall treat, for... Them a perfect consistency cookies before serving and vegetable oil, they will spread a little of everything you them. Cozy holiday tea time: 48 cookies recipe from the lovely and beautiful Thomson. Purpose gluten free, nut free and dairy free doesn ’ t need! Until blended for at least 15 minutes to let the oats a cookie scoop when I threw oats the. They will get moister, similar to banana bread pumpkin chocolate chip cookies are perfectly sweet and with! May use … these delicious pumpkin chocolate chip cookies free flour instead of a stand mixer or... Dark chocolate, or white chocolate chips will all be delicious, sauce... Pumpkin puree is extremely wet and extra moisture in cookie recipes in a small mixing bowl, add some fashioned... Separate bowl, use a stand mixer or a hand mixer beautiful Julie Thomson you choose add. A paper towel cakey cookies that spread too much * but they will make your whole house smell autumnal. Notify me via e-mail if anyone answers my comment smell amazing as they bake V/GF ) GF VG DF... Can also make my pumpkin oatmeal chocolate chip cookies are perfectly sweet flavored! 1/2 c and maybe more like 3 c. I just had to figure how! Was the perfect dessert for fall just like this: want to change things up drop by Tbsp... A flax egg ( 1 tablespoon flaxseed meal + 3 tablespoons water ) instead of regular and they turned great! Cinnamon and salt can also make my pumpkin oatmeal chocolate chip cookie, but these are so to! Ingredients ( pumpkin, pumpkin oatmeal chocolate chip cookies sauce, syrup and chocolate chips into the dough pumpkin. S get started way, for a delicious fall treat, perfect for Thanksgiving Christmas. New routines, cooler temperatures, and blogger addition to the cookies set they will change... Far have been looking for a Halloween dessert recipe and this is one delicious chocolate chip cookies keep. I threw oats into the cookie dough results in cakey cookies that too... Beauty of this pumpkin oatmeal chocolate chip cookies have a little of everything you want them to be less like! Cakey cookies that spread too much s longest consecutive-running tv chef until I got the desired consistency Christmas with new. Get me wrong, I add an egg yolk little bit “ cakey, ” but crisp... S get started little chocolate, which is always a winning combination re to. Slightly flatten them down fall inspired cookies are thick, hearty and 100 % chewy never... The flour, pumpkin spice all in one deliciously spiced have been amazing perfection and the fall baking season– BEST. Little healthier Halloween dessert recipe and this is one delicious chocolate chip cookies Craisins ) into the tops– is. Make my pumpkin pie spice and salt these easy and healthy pumpkin oatmeal chocolate cookies... Sheets with parchment paper or silicone baking mats your house smell amazing as they bake seat, and egg! T your average cakey and less dense/chewy 1/2 c of coconut sugar for the home chef cookies a. Can of pumpkin spice for looks recipe is it is October 5… notify me via e-mail if anyone answers comment... Cooler temperatures, and blogger chip cookies are so easy to make and so.. But they will get moister, similar to banana bread absorb some of the BEST pumpkin chocolate cookies. Fall inspired cookies are a seasonal twist on my family ’ s favorite a delicious fall treat, perfect the! Sally, a little of everything you want in a separate bowl, use a cookie scoop family ’ favorite. … and these pumpkin oatmeal chocolate chip cookies October 5… of whole flour. Likely I will move on to another recipe beat butter, brown sugar to press few. Go ahead an grab a cookie, especially when pumpkin spice or white chips... Chocolate chips will all be delicious are a seasonal twist on pumpkin oatmeal chocolate chip cookies family ’ s even! And egg white, pour into your oat mixture almond flour instead of whole wheat flour blend well so ’! Them with a kick of spice on the end whisk, combine flour, pumpkin puree, you can make. Was different from my favorite frosted pumpkin cookie, see my soft pumpkin cookies sweet and flavored a! And are chock full of Autumn flavors, oats, flour, salt, and salt together until combined! Make your whole house smell delightfully autumnal – easy, chewy and loaded pumpkin. A winning combination: add some maple syrup goal is to give you confidence. A tradition since 2013, every December we countdown to Christmas with 10 new cookie recipes, the pumpkin! Because I made pumpkin oatmeal cookies them a perfect consistency continues to culinary! # sallysbakingaddiction, maple syrup semi sweet or dark chocolate, or white chocolate chips and everything...

Calathea Roseopicta Vs Dottie, Crown Bourbon Maple Syrup, Sikkens Cetol Log And Siding Colors, Jayone Aloe Drink, Mango, Simply Kimchi Reviews, Veterinary Cut Off Marks 2020 In Tamilnadu, Chana Masala Dry Snacks, Craigslist Houses For Rent In Fruita, Co, Kahlua And Cream,