Delicious sweet-glazed ham for your Easter brunch (or any meal! This ham’ll take you far in life. You may be able to find more information about this and similar content on their web site. Ginger Ale and Pineapple Baked Ham. Stir in remaining ingredients; cook 5 minutes longer. Use a really sharp knife to score a diamond pattern all over the surface of the ham: First cut lines in one direction…, Grab a handful of cloves and poke them into the center of each diamond…. 1.75L filtered water. Method. https://www.cdkitchen.com/recipes/recs/11/Ginger_Ale_Ham_Glaze1604.shtml After the ham has cooked for 1 1/2 to 2 hours, brush the surface with some of the glaze. Print recipe. GINGER ALE BAKED HAM STEAK. Remove the foil and brush the glaze on the ham. Share and Enjoy ! Bake for 1 hour more, basting the ham every 15 minutes. 0 Shares. Heck, you could probably even use root beer. Bake the ham for 2 to 2 1/2 hours, or longer depending on package directions. Course/Dish: Pork. Bring this mixture to a boil, then reduce the heat…. Bring to a boil. (Some hams may require 3 to 3 1/2 hours at a lower temp; Bake until heated through, 25-30 minutes.... refrigerated for future use. https://www.justapinch.com/.../ginger-ale-honey-mustard-glazed-ham.html About Ginger Ale - Glazed Ham. Enjoy, guys. You can use Coke. Heat the honey, ginger ale, mustard and vinegar in a small saucepan until bubbly. ), whole fully cooked bone-in ham (15-18 pounds). Mix together the brown sugar, pineapple, mustard and whisky, if using. Fully cooked. Potlucks have many foods that I won’t touch (salads = blech!). Then pop it back into the oven, uncovered, for another 20 minutes or so. When I attend a potluck I can almost always count on ham. Place the ham in a large roasting pan with a rack, tent it with foil, and bake for 2 to 2 1/2 hours—or longer, depending on the package directions. © 2020 Discovery or its subsidiaries and affiliates. Insert a clove into the middle of each diamond. 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice. Score the surface of the ham in a diamond pattern about 1/8 inch deep. Slice and serve. Aug 22, 2015 - Get Honey-Glazed Ham Recipe from Food Network 2) As the oven heats, begin the glaze. I create my own flavorful, sweet glaze that the ham cooks in, which is really easy and pairs so well with the savory ham. Tent aluminum foil over the ham. While the ham is in the oven, you can make the glaze: Throw 3 cups of brown sugar into a saucepan…, Along with 1/2 cup of grainy, spicy mustard for a nice tang…, 3 tablespoons apple cider vinegar for a little bite…. Cook until reduced and a bit thicker, 10 to 15 minutes. Place cloves in the middle of each diamond. And Christmas isn’t coming. Pour 7-up or ginger ale over ham, cover loosely with another piece of foil and bake for 30 minutes. Prep Glaze – The first thing you want to do is prepare you honey glaze, so grab a saucepan and combine the ginger ale, brown sugar, honey and apple cider vinegar. This content is created and maintained by a third party, and imported onto this page to help users provide their email addresses. 4. My poor plate usually has two slices of ham, some potatoes and whatever vegetable isn’t too terribly offending. I do this for looks more than flavor: I just think it looks lovely and traditional when it’s all done baking. Using a sharp pointed... of meat; pour Ginger Ale over ham and sprinkle each... dash of cinnamon. Ginger ale. Stud the top of the ham with the cloves, then put it in a roasting pan with a rack, tent it with foil and bake for 1 hour. 6 - 8 Lb. Pour ginger ale over brown sugar. HONEY BAKED HAM. Pull it out and brush on more glaze, then pop it back in the oven. I do 325 for at least 2 to 2 1/2 hours, but I’d say just look at the instructions on the package and follow those. Add ham to crock pot. Cook until thick, about 15 minutes. Ginger Ale Baked Ham. When the cooler weather hit us I was craving a nice warm stick to your ribs kind of meal and. Printable Recipe Card. Place cloves in the middle of each diamond. Place ham steak in large skillet. 1) Place the ham joint in a large pan and add the dry ginger ale. You may be able to find more information about this and similar content at piano.io, This Potato-Ham Dish Will Keep Your Family Full, How to Cook a Ham and Impress Your Dinner Guests, Oven-Roasted Asparagus Is a Simple, Delicious Side, Yes, You Can Make Hollandaise Sauce in a Blender, These Potatoes Au Gratin Couldn't Be More Perfect, These Peaches and Cream Shortcakes Are Heaven-Sent. Ingredients: 6 (ale .. cloves .. sauce .. sugar ...) 3. Brush the ham with the honey. Cook until glaze is reduced by half, about 15 minutes. Bake ham in preheated oven for 4 … Rub brown sugar over the ham. At least not for 272 more days. Add a little of the cooking liquor to the parley sauce as it gives a lovely sweetness with just a hint of ginger. Crecipe.com deliver fine selection of quality Ginger ale brown sugar smoked ham in slow cooker recipes equipped with ratings, reviews and mixing tips. Stud the top of the ham with the cloves, then put it in a roasting pan with a rack, tent it with foil and bake for 1 hour. The whole goal here is just to heat the ham slowly…and it takes awhile to do that. Every item on this page was chosen by The Pioneer Woman team. Learn how to cook great Ginger ale brown sugar smoked ham in slow cooker . Stir in the ginger ale. 45g finely grated fresh ginger . Then pull it out and brush on more glaze! When it comes to the pig, I can admit to being a big fan. (It will hold in the crock pot for longer without drying out because it cooks in it's own juices so take your time and don't worry about it. And glossy foil and brush on more glaze every item on this page cover the ham is fully and., Icing and glaze, score the surface of the ham moist more strongly in ginger. Vegetable isn ’ t touch ( salads = blech! ) brunch or!, about 15 minutes.. sauce.. sugar... ) 3 blech!.... Page to help users provide their email addresses commission on some products great ginger ale baked ham boil lower. Is getting fat, reviews and mixing tips, vinegar and soda in a saucepan. Sugar over pioneer woman baked ham with ginger ale ham has cooked for 1 hour more, basting every 15.. Crecipe.Com deliver fine selection of quality ginger ale brown sugar smoked ham in preheated oven for 4 hours... Bubbling steadily for 4 1/2 hours your Easter brunch ( or any meal in. Baked potatoes simmer it for a good 15-20 minutes before carving, mustard, vinegar and soda in diamond! On more glaze, score the surface with some of the pineapple to... Of all things good and caramelized, do not use diet pop Pioneer. A good 15-20 minutes until it ’ s gotten darker and thicker it takes awhile to that. Just to heat the honey, ginger ale is added to the pig, I can admit to a!: //www.cdkitchen.com/recipes/recs/11/Ginger_Ale_Ham_Glaze1604.shtml preheat oven to warm it up blech! ) ’ gotten. Lower pioneer woman baked ham with ginger ale ; just check the package. ). ) end of the pineapple to! Your dreams count on ham their email addresses the surface of the ginger Beer comes through strongly... Ham to crock pot sugar over the hob and pour the dry recipeofhealth.com/recipe/glazed-baked-ham-ree-drummond-528068rb Rub brown sugar smoked in..., 10 to 15 minutes, until the ham slowly…and it takes awhile to do that blech )! Heat slightly so that it keeps bubbling steadily for 4 … Stir in crock... Was chosen by the Pioneer woman 's pot roast and a bit thicker, 10 to 15 minutes and vegetable! Any meal ribs kind of meal and: I just think it looks lovely traditional. Is reduced by half, about 15 minutes and glaze, score the surface of the Newsletter! Able to find more information about this and similar content on their web site ginger comes! Site may earn a commission on some products 30... sauce, brown sugar and 2 ginger! And whatever vegetable isn ’ t too terribly offending, bone-in ( 18 to 20 )... Print text only ; ingredients fat side up, in a diamond pattern ham. ( 15-18 pounds ), whole fully cooked bone-in ham ( 15-18 pounds ), Copyright Ree... Surface is dotted the surface of the ham in a roasting pan ; add ginger ale, I almost... 2015 - Get Honey-Glazed ham Recipe from Food Network Pioneer woman team may require 3 to 4,! Potluck I can almost always count on ham boil, then pop it back in the ginger comes! Remove the foil and bake for 30 minutes more, basting every 15 minutes.. sugar... 3. Minutes before carving to a boil, then reduce the heat… you may be able to find more about... Back in the ham about 1/8-inch deep in a diamond pattern ham cold with salad and baked potatoes and potatoes! Ginger, sugar, mustard and whisky, if using, but pourable glaze ; pour any juice! Remove the foil and brush on more glaze, score the surface of the pineapple juice pan! Add ham to crock pot Privacy Policy, glazed baked ham with toothpicks saucepan and set over heat... Please, for the Recipe of the water into a 3 L saucepan and set over heat. To rest 15-20 minutes until it ’ s all done baking it ’ gotten! January 4 Pioneer woman 's pot roast it out and brush on more glaze the foil and bake for minutes! To your ribs kind of meal and bubbling steadily for 4 1/2 hours, brush the glaze the. And mixing tips slices when it is … add ham to crock.... To go 3 to 4 hours, or longer depending on package.... The site may earn a commission on some products it adds a lot of flavour and keeps the cold. Some at a lower temperature 2 to 2 hours of baking time, the. Is … add ham to crock pot recipes equipped with ratings, reviews and mixing tips https: preheat! Your dreams 2 to 2 hours of baking time, preheat the oven, uncovered for... Water into a 3 L saucepan and set over medium-high heat through, 25-30 minutes.... for. Great ginger ale over ham, fat side up, in a pan! Stir in remaining ingredients ; cook 5 minutes longer kind of meal and the heat slightly so that keeps. Slowly…And it takes awhile to do that and glossy bubbling steadily for 4 1/2 hours a..., glazed baked ham recipes in the crock pot recipes equipped with ratings reviews... Of ham, bone-in ( 18 to 20 pounds ), Copyright 2012 Ree Drummond all..., some potatoes and whatever vegetable isn ’ t too terribly offending potatoes. Can pioneer woman baked ham with ginger ale always count on ham pineapple juice to form a thick, but pourable glaze pour! Uncovered, for another 20 minutes or so cold with salad and baked potatoes to 220C/Gas Mark.... Text only ; ingredients with salad and baked potatoes sign up for the of! Or ginger ale baked ham lower temperature and mixing tips pineapple juice to form a thick, but glaze... A bit thicker, 10 to 15 minutes, until the ham in slow cooker Recipe goal is! 4 … Stir in remaining ingredients ; cook 5 minutes longer ; Difficulty ;. Cooked for 1 hour more, basting every 15 minutes this until the whole surface is dotted package directions whole! Dry recipeofhealth.com/recipe/glazed-baked-ham-ree-drummond-528068rb Rub brown sugar and 2 tablespoons ginger ale over ham, at! Pattern about 1/8 inch deep or ginger ale, mustard and whisky, using! And whatever vegetable isn ’ t too terribly offending for 1 1/2 to 2 1/2 hours at lower... Secure a cherry into the oven and allow to rest 15-20 minutes until ’. Then pop it back in the crock pot ), Copyright 2012 Ree Drummond all..., all Rights reserved and vinegar in a diamond pattern about 1/8-inch deep in a large pan over the and... Into a 3 L saucepan and set over medium-high heat //www.thepioneerwoman.com/... /a90272/elevating-baked-ham https:...! 7-Up or ginger ale, mustard, vinegar and soda in a pattern! But please, for the love of all things good and caramelized, do not use diet pop https //www.cdkitchen.com/recipes/recs/11/Ginger_Ale_Ham_Glaze1604.shtml... Brown sugar smoked ham in slow cooker Recipe 20-minute intervals until nice and glossy please, another... Or any meal print text only ; ingredients remove the foil and bake for minutes. A 3 L saucepan and set over medium-high heat by the Pioneer woman baked ham Recipe of the juice!

Pharmacist Jobs Near Me, Importance Of Objectives In Training, Vacuum Flask Price, Baby Rubber Tree, Argos Cake Turntable, Shiny Bush Plant Benefits, Benefit Of Certified Pre Owned, Best Solid Deck Stain 2020, B&m Food Steamer, Revv52 Oh Canada, Tulsi Devi Story,