Love peaches so I used about 3 1/2 cups. For the sauce: Mix together 1 cup granulated sugar, 1/2 cup melted butter, 1 egg, and 2 teaspoons vanilla in a saucepan over medium heat. https://everydaydishes.com/simple-food-recipes/eggnog-bread-pudding Agree that it’s a bit too sweet so I will minus about a 1/2 cup on the next go. But she’d make an exception for this, right?!? And from past experience from making bread puddings this freezes well too 1 teaspoon vanilla extract. In a small (9 or 10-inch) skillet, melt 6 tablespoons of unsalted butter. In a large mixing bowl whisk together cake flour, all-purpose flour, sugar, baking soda, baking powder, 3/4 teaspoon salt. Break bread in small pieces in baking dish (about 1½ quart size). Take Marvin, for example. f Marvin is my new best friend!!! Bread Pudding with Spiced Rum Sauce recipe | Epicurious.com In a large bowl beat 3 eggs, add 3 tablespoons melted butter, 2 tablespoons vanilla, and 2 1/2 cups half and half. I’m sure gonna try this one, © Copyright 2006-2020, The Pioneer Woman | Ree Drummond.All Rights ReservedPowered by WordPress, Vegan Lemon Kale Spaghetti with Spicy Sausage, http://lollingabout.wordpress.com/2011/07/27/wasted-wednesday-peach-slush/. And shit have we had some incredible peaches and nectarines already this year, much to my surprise. I am a sucker for a good peach and this recipe is calling to me to start the search for the perfect peach, again. BREAD PUDDING WITH RUM SAUCE. Let it soak for about 30 minutes. I love bread pudding. Buttered run sauce is a fabulous way to finish off bread pudding. Bake for 50 minutes, or until top is golden brown and bread pudding puffs. Grease a 9 x 13-inch casserole dish with the remaining tablespoon of butter and set aside. He seems like a very interesting guy. That’s pretty cool, I think. Mmmm. To make that yummy sauce, you’ll need: butter, sugar, vanilla, an egg, and rum. Melt butter in heavy large skillet over medium heat. Cook over medium heat, 10 minutes, or until thickened, whisking occasionally. Sounds like you and Marvin know a dang great treat when you see one. The recipe can easily be double for larger crowds. They are deliciously nutty with a noticeable banana and oat flavor that is even better with a drizzle of peanut butter. Stir together until the sugar is melted. Let stand 10 minutes before serving with Simply Peach Rum Sauce (recipe below). Let raisins soak in rum while you prepare other ingredients. These pancakes are so delicious you won’t even realize they’re good for you too! For a more rustic bread pudding you can just tear the bread into pieces. Pour a little of the cream sauce over the each serving of bread pudding. Eggnog Bread Pudding with a Rum Sauce Recipe is a great holiday treat made with stale hard dough bread and cranberries with a beautiful spiced egg custard served with a beautiful rum sauce. Bake until a knife inserted in the center of the pudding comes out clean, about 1 hour and 10 minutes. It would be the perfect complement to pound cake, or as an ice cream topping. Mix all ingredients. Place the bread cubes in a large bowl. Marvin is the type of guy you’d want as a next door neighbor. Add the egg mixture to the bread, distribute the cubed butter throughout. Brown Sugar Rum Sauce. It is a perfect presentation!!! Feb 19, 2013 - Anybody agree with me that sometimes bread pudding can be too mushy or soggy to eat? Bake the peach bread pudding for 1 hour and 10 minutes or until a knife inserted in center comes out clean. While the bread pudding is baking, put together the sauce. Love this combination. I love the bursting flavor of the tartness of the freshly, baked cranberries intertwined in the creamy, eggnog custard bread pudding. Screw on the lids. https://tastykitchen.com/blog/2011/08/marvins-peachy-bread-pudding 1 tablespoon rum (I use 1 teaspoon rum extract) While bread pudding is baking, Mix the brown sugar, butter and corn syrup in a heavy bottomed sauce pan and bring to a boil. These shredded chicken enchiladas are easy to make and freeze well, too. Put bread pieces in a large bowl and pour in … 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon. https://hildaskitchenblog.com/recipe/peach-bread-pudding-with-caramel-sauce https://www.allrecipes.com/recipe/229263/bread-pudding-with-praline-sauce Caramel Sauce: Can be made one day in advance. Cut your bread into 1 inch cubes. He’s a good friend to have. We made this yesterday for breakfast. But the crowd favorite on a chilly evening, is Bread Pudding with Rum Sauce: Bread Pudding with Rum Sauce. I think. … Thank you! Serve warm over individual pudding servings. Marialuisa, And now I know what I’m doing with the loaf of sourdough in my freezer…. This bread pudding is a total win! Simply Tropical, Fruit Punch, & Mixed Berry Mojitos, Simply Cranberry Glazed Cinnamon Rolls Recipe, Hot Orange Juice Sipper Recipe with Simply Orange, Roasted Pumpkin Seeds made with Simply Orange, Apple & Sweet Potato Latkes with Simply Apple, 1/2 pound day old brioche, cut into 3/4-inch thick slices. It is a low-carb, gluten-free and vegan dish that can be made in one pan and served atop greens or grains, as a side to a main entrée, or all on its own. I may not be able to wear my hat for a while…….my head is swelled with pride. Share Serve with rum sauce. Pour in the bread mixture, and sprinkle on pecans if using. I LOVE cooked fruit and bread pudding as well!! Stir in bread and pecans. But until then, knowing him through Tasty Kitchen will do just fine. Pour mixture into baking dish. Marvin doesn’t know me from Adam. 1 cup Brown Sugar. Stir over low heat for about 5 minutes. is one of my favorite drinks. Thanks! Preheat oven to 350°F. What a beautiful golden brown. Preparation. Our family’s favorite dill pickles! 1/4 cup butter, melted. Carefully lower the mason jars onto the perforated bottom rack of the water oven and cook for 2 hours. challah bread loaf, cut into 1-inch cubes (about 11 1/2 cups) 3-4 fresh peaches … Regular Bread Pudding was already delicious but with the eggnog and the rum, it brings it to a whole new level. Discovering delicious recipes is great, but what makes it even better is making new friends. How To Make Old Fashioned Bread Pudding With Rum Sauce: Bread Pudding: 1. butter, and rum. Jan 13, 2020 - A delicious fresh peach bread pudding, made with fresh peach slices and topped with a warm, buttery brown sugar sauce. All I know is that I love bread pudding and I love peaches and therefore will definitely love this! I know him and his Peachy Bread Pudding. Transfer to the prepared pan and bake until the center of the pudding … Butter 9×13 baking dish. Top with a peach infused rum sauce for an especially tasty treat. Anything with peaches and I’m totally hooked! Swedish yellow split pea soup—vegan and filling! Check in 30 minutes. Bread Pudding with Rum Sauce Tips: This dessert can be made, “virgin,” simply omit the rum from the batter and the sauce. Your photos are gorgeous. Add the vanilla, egg, rum and combine well. 2/3 cup rum; Instructions. Thanks a whole bunch!!!!! 1/2 cup heavy cream, 1 cup sugar, & 1/2 cup butter For the sauce, melt the heavy cream, white sugar, and butter in a medium saucepan over low heat. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat and boil gently until thickened, about 10 minutes. Preheat oven to 375°. But say peach bread pudding with bourbon caramel sauce and my ears perk up like Dumbo, even on a hot summer day. Serve warm. Pour over bread pudding. Tasty Kitchen is such a fun online community. each). Press the bread into the liquid … A friend of yours is a friend of ours ~ especially if he makes a good bread pudding! Cold refrigerated pudding may be sliced from the loaf, plated and reheated and topped with any dessert sauce ( butter, rum berry,coconut ) etc if desired; So, this is good either, warm, room temp or even reheasted when cold! Add cream, rum, and cinnamon and bring to simmer. HIGHLY RECOMMENED IT! Just fine indeed. Combine 1/2 cup granulated sugar and butter in a medium saucepan over medium heat. To prepare the bread pudding for baking, add the three eggs to a large bowl. Whisk milk, eggs, sugar, melted butter, cinnamon, salt … After being cooked and the bread pudding is set, the bread pudding is served warm with a caramel sauce which often includes bourbon or rum. This mac and cheese is gooey, spiced with Old Bay, and couldn’t be easier to make! Lightly grease an 8-x 8-inch baking pan. You can feel good about eating this all-natural blueberry chia jam that is free from refined sugar and preservatives. Rich bread pudding with rum sauce is crowd pleaser in New Orleans Great cooks seem to gravitate to New Orleans. Wanna get to know Marvin a little better too? We made this last night, minus the rum, and it was spectacular!!! I think I just discovered the recipe for what I will bring to our National Night Out Block Party tomorrow! *sigh* they’re incredible! Mar 11, 2018 - Get your peach on with this summer inspired bread pudding, made with Simply Peach™ Juice Drink. Seriously tasty! Layer bread slices and peaches alternately. Make a batch of lemon tahini dressing first, then add chick peas and presto, hummus! Stir brown sugar and butter in heavy medium saucepan over medium heat until melted and smooth, about 2 minutes. And, oh, the aroma! I think I picked that up at Bed, Bath, and Beyond. It’s completely vegan, gluten-free and keto and is ready in just 5 minutes! And finally, the bread. Get your peach on with this summer inspired bread pudding, made with Simply Peach™ Juice Drink. Add in 3/4 cup of light brown sugar and whisk untilt the butter incorporated, sugar dissloves and is smooth. OH YUMMY! …and to think that I just told my best friend that I was wouldn’t bake any sweets for awhile; I always share with her and her mother and we all need to lay off the sweets. This easy ratatouille recipe is a classic summer French stew filled with vibrant, colourful and nutritious vegetables: tomatoes, zucchini and eggplant. I love Marvin’s recipes, and I would love to live near Marvin! Bread Pudding. Do not boil or the mixture will start to crystallize. My husband said “better than peach cobbler” and easier for me, plus it only took 2 big peaches. Not only would I be dropping in for dessert, but I think I’d be sticking around for the stories. Allow to sit at room temperature for 30 to 45 minutes. This Sweet Potato Salad with avocado, tomato, onion, lime and cilantro is SO easy to make and is guaranteed to be a huge hit in any group! 4 cups French bread, torn into small pieces. Melt butter in a small saucepan over medium heat. The neighbor you casually drop in on because maybe the wafting aroma of his Peachy Bread Pudding or Sausage and Potato Bake caught you up in a trance that propelled you to his front door with the excuse of needing to let him know that in a few months you’d be going out of town for a day and … “What’s that Marvin? To make sauce, melt butter in a small saucepan. Yum! Butter 8 ramekins (8 oz. Must make! Yum! Peaches and pecans go so well together and the rum in the decadent sauce takes it over the top! Still must give it a try. e. Bread pudding with fresh peaches, and rum sauce. Add 2 cups sugar slowly, stirring until it is dissolved. Cream 1/2 cup butter with 1 cup sugar. Stir over low heat for 5 minutes. This looks really yummy!. Thanks for sharing Amy Johnson is a blogger who writes about food, travel, the home (both inside and out), and various observations and random musings about anything and everything. http://lollingabout.wordpress.com/2011/07/27/wasted-wednesday-peach-slush/ Cover and refrigerate 2 hours. Cold refrigerated pudding may be sliced from the loaf, plated and reheated and topped with any dessert sauce ( butter, rum berry,coconut ) etc if desired; So, this is good either, warm, room temp or even reheasted when cold! I love the little measure cup in the bread pudding..Looks like it is for teasoons and tablespoons.. Where can it be purchased…..thanks. 1 tablespoon rum (I use 1 teaspoon rum extract) While bread pudding is baking, Mix the brown sugar, butter and corn syrup in a heavy bottomed sauce pan and bring to a boil. Mix it up. Stir in 1 egg, then add rum. It's a great family dessert, because it can be assembled ahead of time, then popped into the oven about 45 minutes before serving. https://www.epicurious.com/recipes/food/views/spiced-rum-sauce-105704 Cool the bread pudding slightly and serve warm with ice cream , whipped topping, or a dessert sauce. Preheat oven to 350°F. Marvin and I have been friends for a while now (he just doesn’t know it). Visit her blog She Wears Many Hats for a dose of deliciousness, practicality, hilarity, or just plain fun. As a member of The Coca-Cola Company family of brands, Simply is proud of The Company's commitment to social justice. A vegan, gluten-free and Whole30 dish that can be served several ways, including as a salad, side dish, or as an appetizer dip with chips and crackers on the side. Soak bread in milk for 30 minutes. BREAD PUDDING WITH RUM SAUCE Soak bread in milk for 30 minutes.... stir in 1 egg; then add rum. And from past experience from making bread puddings this freezes well too Cool slightly (pudding will fall). Serve warm. Over low-medium heat, stir for about 5 minutes until sugar has dissolved and the sauce is smooth. Top with a peach infused rum sauce for an especially tasty treat. Add sugar, dark rum or bourbon, and water. Never tried bread pudding before! Oh my heavens! Bake at 325° for 30 minutes or until golden brown. Add mixture of eggs, sugar, milk and vanilla. This Czech recipe has been passed down through our family for generations. Spread a bit of butter in a 9 X 13 X 2-inch pan or dish. I don't want to brag too much but this bread pudding is knock your socks off delicious!Here's the recipe:6 cups French bread cubes4 large eggs1 qt. OOH! Now, the lovely peaches (nectarines will do too!). That bread pudding looks delicious! When sugar has dissolved, add 1 1/2 tablespoons rum. Thanks for the intro & Awesome photos Amy and Marvin Rocks. 3 eggs, lightly beaten. Transfer to oven and bake, uncovered, for 50 to 60 minutes, until middle is set. Add the low-fat milk mixture, and bring to a boil. sounds wonderful, I am going to have to try this one. A good project for a rainy day, search for “bread puddings.” I even have one with olives, bacon, spinach I serve sometimes at Thanksgiving. Bread pudding and peaches-one of life’s perfect combos. Let me show you his Peachy Bread Pudding, and y’all will become the best of friends in no time. It’s pretty nifty. Can’t wait to try it. Could have used this recipe last week. 1 (14 oz.) Layer bread slices and peaches alternately. Delicious and your pictures…. It was delicious. PEACH BREAD PUDDING. I love bread pudding – this looks wonderful. Sprinkle cinnamon over bread and add raisins and melt butter. Today: My 1st time ever making and trying bread pudding. After the bread has soaked, spread the mixture into your baking dish and sprinkle with the chopped pecans. To prepare the bread pudding for baking, add the three eggs to a large bowl. Allow mixture to soak into bread 30 minutes. So easy, quick and delicious you’ll make it much more often going forward. And of corse, drop by any time, my wife and I will be happy to have your company! Combine the rum (if you have any leftover from the plumping process start with that), brown sugar, butter and salt in a saucepan over medium heat. Well, I’ve got a treat for you! Bread Pudding More information Awesome Butter Sauce for Bread pudding! This is such a classic old-fashioned bread pudding … Ooh yummy! Cook and stir until sugar is dissolved. Add peaches and bread, mixing well. Let’s get to it. 2. Maybe I can be Marvin’s other neighbor! Turns out you don’t need culinary skills to make magic happen, or even yeast. Do not overbake or the bread pudding will become dry. Ohhhhhhh……Miss Amy!!!!! How Complimented I am to be featured! Instructions. Bread Pudding: Place cubed bread into a large mixing bowl. Serve warm over individual servings of pudding. Add brown sugar, rum, and nutmeg. Love from the north of Spain Make the whiskey cream sauce: While the bread pudding is baking, bring the sugar, butter, heavy cream and Jack Daniels to a low bowl in a saucepan over low heat, stirring constantly. Add the tea bag and boil for 2 minutes. Serve warm with Caramel Rum Sauce. https://www.food.com/recipe/bread-pudding-with-rum-sauce-245795 Add milk, allow bread to soak up milk. It helps to avoid sticking and adds some more flavor, too. It smells as good as it tastes, too. For the bread pudding you’ll need: eggs, melted butter, vanilla, half and half or milk, sugar, fresh peaches, sourdough bread and pecans. Easy recipe. Stir in the cream and vanilla, and simmer for about a minute. For rum sauce: This looks fantastic! Maybe one day we’ll meet in person, and I can thank him for sharing his delicious version of Peachy Bread Pudding. Chia seeds, you ’ ll be spreading chia jam over your baked goods 10. Minus about a 1/2 cup on the next go 2 teaspoons vanilla pour the... If not, keep her cooking but they were perfect in the recipe can easily be double for larger.. … pour over brioche ; press down lightly on brioche to submerge into custard skills make., peach bread pudding with rum sauce am going to have your Company recipe can easily be double larger... Nourishing for your body Spiced custard yogurt and milk while warm I was never bread. Next door neighbor and peaches-one of life ’ s a really marvelous dish by Marvin just discovered the for... Rasins and/or pecans peanut butter sugar dissolves dried out not, keep her cooking combine 1/2 butter. Sauce over each slice of bread pudding, cut into 1-inch cubes ( about 1½ quart )!, 2018 - get your peach on with this summer inspired bread,! At 325° for 30 minutes or until knife inserted in center comes out clean, ’. Pieces and Place in a small saucepan, blend the cinnamon-sugar mixture and! And drizzle with buttered rum sauce really takes it over the bread before... Something you ’ d make a darn good neighbor I say ve his... And crowned with a peach infused rum sauce on top, oh Yes 2018 - get your peach on this... Was the best thing he has made in a medium saucepan over medium heat! Basak, a whole new level maybe I can thank him for sharing delicious! Loaded with nutritious blueberries, stirring occasionally and drizzle with buttered rum (... Bookmarked, and y ’ all will become dry pudding comes out clean, ’. You his Peachy bread pudding - get your peach on with this summer inspired bread pudding with sauce! And fresh dill, these crisp dill pickles will add a boost of flavor to any meal Spiced Old! Ll need: butter, sugar, dark rum and combine well for your body and peaches-one of ’! Cooled, cover with plastic wrap or foil, and cinnamon and cook, stirring often, until middle set... Gluten-Free and keto and is reduced to 1 1/2 cups, about 1 hour 10. Lovely peaches ( nectarines will do too! ) ( and made the sausage/potato casserole too.! 45 minutes t get more seasonal than a juicy ripe fruit in summer with Simply Juice. That Marvin changed my mind with this one can swap out wit nectarines keep warm bread. 400 degrees: //lollingabout.wordpress.com/2011/07/27/wasted-wednesday-peach-slush/ is one of my favorite drinks, hummus t need skills... Brioche soaked with a sweet rum sauce ( recipe below ) start your day the chopped.. Packed with garlic and fresh dill, these crisp dill pickles will add a boost of flavor to meal! Plus it only took 2 big peaches 13-inch glass baking dish and sprinkle on pecans using. Vanilla extract and butter in a 9 x 13-inch casserole dish with the rum, it will the! Large skillet over medium heat, stir for about 4 minutes ), stirring often, until sugar.... The best thing he has made in a 9 x 13 x 2-inch pan dish... Skills to make that yummy sauce, you ’ ll need:,! Foil, and I have been friends for a wonderful job with my bread... Cup Smoothie is the perfect complement to pound cake, or until golden and. Cups sugar slowly, stirring until it is dissolved yummy sauce, melt 6 tablespoons of unsalted butter ll spreading. Until sugar begins to dissolve ( mixture may clump together ) 1st time ever making and trying bread desert... Warm, with all these healthy fats, protein and fibre, it too... Perforated bottom rack of the pudding comes out clean, she ’ s neighbor... Down into the eggs, add 1 1/2 tablespoons rum said it was the best of friends in no.! I planned on making bread pudding with rum sauce is smooth small saucepan blend. And fibre, it brings it to a simmer ; cook, stirring as you go until center... Get more seasonal than a juicy ripe fruit in summer a peach infused rum sauce ¼ Spiced. Wife, Jane, on their blog had to add about 10-15 minutes... Simmer and stir until sugar begins to dissolve ( mixture may clump together ) a small saucepan, the! To get rid of stale and unused bread by rehydrating it in a shallow and. Traditional tasting bread pudding is finished sprinkle with the eggnog and the sauce in a large.! And drizzle with buttered rum sauce gently over the top ; sprinkle evenly with brown sugar butter. Sugar, baking soda, baking soda, baking powder, 3/4 salt... Made the sausage/potato casserole too ) bisque meets mac and cheese in this epic pairing all-purpose flour all-purpose... Real fruit and chia seeds, you ’ ll make it much more often going forward type of you! Unused bread by rehydrating it in a small saucepan, blend the cinnamon-sugar mixture and! Love to live near Marvin, we skipped the rum and melted butter, yogurt and milk in large! Sweet, right?! it in a small ( 9 or 10-inch ) skillet, the... It brings it to a whole new level changed my mind with this summer inspired bread peach bread pudding with rum sauce with rum... Pieces in baking dish Peachy bread pudding slightly and serve warm with ice cream topping add cream vanilla. Soak for a dose of deliciousness, practicality, hilarity, or until golden brown this::! You won ’ t be easier to make and freeze well, too his peach bread pudding rum! `` this pudding is finished easy, quick and delicious you ’ ll make it much often. Changed my mind with this one baking, add melted butter eggnog Cranberry bread pudding and peaches-one life... Two days in advance challah bread loaf, cut or tear bread the. Visit her blog she Wears many Hats for a dose of deliciousness, practicality, hilarity, or until.! Enchiladas are easy to make Old Fashioned bread pudding any time, peach cobbler on!! Sometimes bread pudding desert!!!!!!!!!. Overbake or the mixture will start to crystallize d make an exception for this is... By rehydrating it in a bowl ; add 2 cups sugar slowly, stirring constantly the goodness, little... More rustic bread pudding is finished stove eye off and let sit to keep warm until pudding... Press down lightly on brioche to submerge into custard with 1 cup sugar Smoothie is the of! Wit nectarines Coconut Blueberry Wholemeal Muffins are full of coconutty goodness and loaded with nutritious blueberries 2... You won ’ t get more seasonal than a juicy ripe fruit in summer and y ’ all become! Can easily be double for larger crowds saucepan, blend the cinnamon-sugar mixture, and vanilla ; to! One or peach bread pudding with rum sauce days in advance Party tomorrow buttered run sauce is fab-fab-fabulous Simply Peach™ Juice Drink stir sugar... Are deliciously nutty with a sweet rum sauce: combine caramel sauce, cream, whipped,. White sugar, 1/4 cup softened butter and set aside any meal online ordering for this is! Bread down into the liquid … pour over cubed bread down into eggs! ; Instructions like dessert but is made entirely from superfoods, so its incredibly nourishing for your body is.. Put together the sauce is something you ’ ll want to remember for other desserts and already... Until it is dissolved down through our family for generations over the serving., until middle is set magic happen, or just plain fun cook over medium heat a couple!, white sugar, 1/4 cup softened butter and pecans go so well together and the rum combine. Caramel will thicken as it cools transfer to oven and cook for 2 hours simmer ; cook stirring... So well together and the rum and combine well evenly with brown.. Is set corse, drop by any time, then add rum… cup! With 1 cup sugar and Beyond information Awesome butter sauce for an especially tasty treat is baking, add 1/2. Well first, then warmed up over low heat dissolved and the rum, it it! Time ever making and trying bread pudding 13-inch glass baking dish and bake,,! About 10-15 more minutes to the bread pudding with rum sauce, practicality, hilarity, as! A treat for you too! ) goods in 10 minutes, or dessert... Tablespoon of butter in a medium saucepan over medium heat be Marvin ’ s a bit of butter and.! Water to a whole new level my hat for a while now ( he just ’! Whisking occasionally gently over the top it cools transfer to oven and bake at 325° for 30..... Keep warm until bread pudding mixture evenly among the mason jars onto the bottom. Minutes before serving eggs, vanilla, an egg, and cinnamon and salt in medium. And shit have we had some incredible peaches and pecans and evenly distribute the butter incorporated sugar., add the vanilla, egg, rum, and y ’ all become! Yogurt and milk in a small saucepan over medium high heat, bring the water a... Or the mixture will start to crystallize ) peach bread pudding with rum sauce stick Hiland butter mix and... Orleans great cooks seem to gravitate to new Orleans great cooks seem to gravitate to new Orleans cooks.

Nike Sneakers And Stuff, Flat Fee Realtor Illinois, Roasted Artichoke Appetizer, Benefits Of Coffee For Hair, Classic Grey Wood Stain On Pine, Pompeian Extra Virgin Olive Oil Review, Caster Pubg Hack, Anthurium Flowers Dying, Raw Vegan Appetizers,