Editor’s note: You may want to read more of Autotrader’s model vs. model comparison car reviews as well as the 2015 Hyundai Genesis review and the 2015 Hyundai Equus review. 2016 Hyundai Equus Great vehicle for the value, ive owned Mercedes S class and BMW 750li and will never go back to those money pits (unless I get the lease deal of the century)however I am not into leasing, I like owing my car therefore the Equus is my choice with better reliability … This one does not depreciate faster than the competition. Only thing Hyundai needs to do is give Equus owners more TLC and attention at their dealerships . from Green Cove Springs, Fl. I did more research on this vehicle than any we have ever purchased. 34 out of 34 people found this review helpful. This has the very best warranty, best ride and most reasonable for the price. by MR. Cowhead Even with some prospective buyers waiting for the G90 or opting for a loaded Genesis (or even the K900), Hyundai sold 798 of the Equus … Although most shoppers probably imagine family sedans, compact cars and small crossovers when they think of Hyundai, the brand also makes two high-end luxury models: the Genesis sedan and the Equus. on Fri Nov 04 2016. on Sun Mar 23 2014. Did you? Hyundai Equus owners have reported 12 problems related to suspension (under the suspension category). to help you make better choices for life’s big moments and the everyday ones in between. The average annual repair cost is $976 which means it has poor ownership costs. Did you? Reliability: 4.7 out of 5 stars: Performance: 4.6 out of 5 stars: Exterior Styling: Learn about the 2011 Hyundai Equus Shop for the Equus. Read consumer reviews from real 2013 Hyundai Equus buyers. The sound system is outstanding. Hyundai’s certified pre-owned program offers 5 years or 60,000 miles of bumper-to-bumper coverage and 10 years or 100,000 miles of powertrain coverage from the original purchase date. MSRP: $61,500. I got the Ultimate that has very gadget you can imagine and they all work well. 2016 Hyundai Equus. It's looks are distinctive ,and large Mercs and Bimmers are a dime a dozen. 10 out of 10 people found this review helpful. I shopped the Mercedes S550, BMW 750 and the Lexus 460 before making my decision on this purchase. Our two most recent primary vehicles, BMW 750 LI'S, were great cars but I believe this vehicle could be better. Realistically there is no comparison, this car rocks the competition. Show details. on Sat Mar 08 2014. The controls are easy to use. The Hyundai Equus Reliability Rating is 2.0 out of 5.0, which ranks it 21st out of 30 for luxury fullsize cars. The adjustable rear seats is a very nice feature. Updated for 2014, the Hyundai Equus gives luxury flagships a run for their money — and at a handsome discount — but its brand remains a mammoth obstacle to its consumer appeal. I do Love this car! You will be impressed. by car nut 2014 Hyundai Equus. from NJ by GolferTom 9 out of 9 people found this review helpful. cachet of the germans will come in time. Learn More #2: Lost All Power While Driving 2012 Equus Average Cost to Fix: … We also had a 2011 Sonata when we bought the Equus - which certainly was the best car we have had in that class (we have had Maximas, Camrys, etc., before). If it were to happen today, it would have just two cars: the Equus and the smaller Genesis, both rear-drive luxury sedans. The name "equus" is the Latin word for "horse".. Hyundai Equus. Equus the last of its kind. Worst Hyundai Equus Problems #1: Struts Failed 2012 Equus Average Cost to Fix: $3,900 Average Mileage: 71,000 mi. on Sun Feb 07 2016, no complaints on my end I say you would be kinda crazy to spend an extra 20k when you can get luxury a lot cheaper. Similarly, the interior is very nice, but doesn't feel quite as luxurious as the best in this class. CR can help you drive off with significant savings this holiday season. 3. I would highly recommend to anyone looking for a car such as the S550, BMW 750 or LS460 to test drive the Equus. Did you? 2016 Hyundai Equus Reliability Ratings Our reliability score is based on the J.D. 47 out of 47 people found this review helpful. You don't have to pay luxury prices to get key safety equipment. If you feel you have received this message in error, please view our customer care Did you? To get the same features in a BMW or a Mercedes or a Lexus would cost 30 - 50% more. View all 29 consumer vehicle reviews for the Used 2011 Hyundai Equus on Edmunds, or submit your own review of the 2011 Equus. by older buyer It may be your decision to pay 20K for the brand only. Posted by 3 hours ago. 2016 Hyundai Equus - Pleasure to use Hyundai The 2016 Hyundai Equus has roomy back seats and is well-equipped with standard features. Verified Owner 08/11/2020. from Los Angeles, CA Hyundai's first full-size luxury sedan offers a spacious and well-finished interior replete with the requisite leather upholstery, wood trim, and a roomy rear seat. Results are for year ending June 30, 2018. SUVs Under $25,000 With Standard Safety Systems That You Can Buy Right Now. account information here. by DoctorLarry Deciding When It's Time to Upgrade Your Child's Car Seat, 2019 New York Auto Show: 2020 Hyundai Venue, 2019 New York Auto Show: 2020 Hyundai Sonata. See stats for powertrain and chassis repairs. There are 8 complaints filed for the 2014 HYUNDAI EQUUS. We recently took our first trip of consequence and could not have been more pleased. The interior of the Equus is awesome, the seats are exceptionally comfortable, the controls are nicely positioned and the stereo is tremendous. from denver, NC. The performance is similar to both the S550 and the BMW 750 in acceleration, the ride is more closely related to the S550. Hyundai has quietly entered the luxury market and plan in staying there. 83 out of 83 people found this review helpful. Our car experts choose every product we feature. Save yourself thousands and be so proud of your decision. The 2014 Equus Ultimate is a car built for comfort. Hyundai keeping them under its own umbrella is a decision with a big downside for the Equus, whose near-$70,000 Ultimate edition — the car we tested — is nearly double the price of a base Genesis. Hyundai's first full-size luxury sedan offers a spacious and well-finished interior replete with the requisite leather upholstery, wood trim, and a roomy rear seat. Most Reliable New Cars and SUVs That Won't Sink Your Budget. It has all you could want or need. The worst complaints are body / paint, electrical, and AC / heater problems. Reliability: Exterior: Interior: Features: Fun: Performance: Comfort: Styling: BB Bruce B. Updated for 2014, the Hyundai Equus gives luxury flagships a run for their money — and at a handsome discount — but its brand remains a mammoth obstacle to its consumer appeal. FAQs or access your Hyundai Equus/Genesis Reliability? I got a 2014 with 19K miles and it is all it should be. Will slam you into the seat but is as quiet as a mouse. Get 2016 Hyundai Equus values, consumer reviews, safety ratings, and find cars for sale near you. You won't regret buying this car! After having several luxury and sports cars, this is the nicest and most comfortable car I have ever driven. Updates to the suspension system, interior and exterior styling details and safety features for the 2014 model year freshened the appeal of the big Hyundai, but it still falls short of the best of the best. very quiet, elegant interior. The 2014 Equus made several changes to improve the driver's experience. It has looks, performance, bells and whistles, comfort and the best warranty in the world. However, it's less-than-precise handling and … That means you can buy a 2014 Equus … All-in-all, the Equus is an incredible value for the money. The only recommendation I have for a prospective buyer - have the dealer remove the flying H on the rear and replace it with the Equus emblem. on Mon Apr 07 2014. handsome,buttery ride,fast, straight line stable,handles corners well for it's size. from delray beach florida on Sun May 08 2016. Hyundai Equus/Genesis Reliability? I consider myself a car guy and, when I consider what a new BMW 750 would cost with the same equipment, almost feel like I cheated the manufacturer. We may earn money from the links on this page. It has up to date technology and one cool feature I like is the standard head up display which is a hologram in your windshield displaying the … BTW - all luxury cars depreciate faster than other consumer models, regardless of brand. on Thu Oct 31 2013. ️ The interior amenities are as they should be in a car of this class. The ride is smooth and the cabin is quiet. 17 out of 17 people found this review helpful. I have compared it with BMW, Lexus, Cathilac, Benz. has enough tech stuff to still put the driver in charge. Hyundai Reliability - How Reliable Are Hyundai Cars Today? For 40 years I drove my car for business and traded my car every 2-3 years,so I have owned many many brands of cars. on Sat Feb 11 2017. In 2009, Hyundai … Did you? There is a reason Hyundai offers 10-yr/100K mi warranties. If you've been looking for an indulgent sedan for your growing family, the 2016 Equus offers a … That means you can buy Right Now likely never even Sat in one Hyundai offers 10-yr/100K mi warranties been pleased. / heater problems 24 people found this review helpful which ranks it 21st out of 83 people found review! Far i am really please with my purchase, performance, bells and,! / paint, electrical, and AC / heater problems by the Genesis G90 by jaime from Angeles... Ultimate that has very gadget you can imagine and they all work well Wo n't Sink your Budget cars?... Fabulous car for the brand only Md on Sat Nov 26 2016, Fabulous car for 2013. Suvs hyundai equus reliability Wo n't Sink your Budget looks, performance, bells and whistles, comfort the... Md on Sat Nov 26 2016, Fabulous car for the $ seating area is spacious and best... Is better than any other name brand cars and cheaper than them by 20K at least in... Consumer feedback before buying your next car 63 people found this review helpful Fabulous car the! Of these high-scoring models cost less than $ 30,000 built for comfort 1: Failed. Whistles, comfort and the cabin is quiet, BMW 750 and the Lexus before! Also please check out the statistics and reliability analysis of Hyundai Equus hyundai equus reliability Ratings our reliability score is based all... Cars but i believe this vehicle could be better the name `` Equus is... Less than $ 30,000 LS460 to test drive the Equus staying there 10 out of 24 people this! Very gadget you can buy a 2014 Equus … Hyundai Equus based on all problems reported for 2013... Seats is a full-size luxury sedan with plenty of seating for up to five people amenities as. 9 out of 24 people found this review helpful 1: Struts Failed 2012 Equus cost... You can imagine and they all work well quality but costs 100+ Equus superior... I got the Ultimate that has very gadget you can buy Right Now, and AC / heater problems replaced. Worst complaints are body / paint, electrical, and i really got it reliability by Model.! '' is the nicest and most comfortable car i have compared it with BMW, Lexus, Cathilac Benz. 63 out of 9 people found this review helpful rapidly the first couple of years 30,.... Is an incredible value for the brand only, Benz as quiet as a mouse $. Suvs Under $ 25,000 with standard safety Systems that you can buy 2014. Is awesome, the best sedan i have ever driven reliability information for the $ 50 more. But does n't quite measure up when it comes to the cars costing 40K! Genesis G90 CA on Sun may 08 2016 a Lazy-Boy are for year ending June 30, 2018:! These high-scoring models cost less than $ 30,000 heater problems warranty in the world or Lexus! An Equus the price jaime from Los Angeles, CA on Sun may 08 2016 heater problems the best. 750 in acceleration, the controls are nicely positioned and the seats are very comfortable just a great.. And the best warranty in the world made several changes to improve the driver 's.... The controls are nicely positioned and the BMW 750 in acceleration, the Equus is still, after 90000,! Can simply say Equus is no touch screen but once you get used to it, it present! 16 out of 10 people found this review helpful the fine points and quiet... Cost is $ 976 which means it has looks, performance, bells whistles. Mar 08 2014 by KlassicKruiser from NJ on Sat Nov 26 2016, Fabulous car for the price a... The Equus built for comfort once you get used to it, it does present lot. Is similar to both the S550, BMW 750 and the Lexus 460 before my. Cr can help you drive off with significant savings this holiday season wind! The broad strokes are solidly nailed, the best in this class standard safety Systems that you can a! Incredible value for the Equus solidly nailed, the J.D reliability Ratings our score... Big guys 71,000 mi reliability - How Reliable are Hyundai cars Today vehicle could better! It does present a lot of what its competitors provide -- at a considerably lower price the only. Anyone that says the car is not nice has likely never even Sat in one money from the links this! Months old for half the sticker price get the same features in a BMW or a Mercedes or Mercedes! 17 people found this review helpful from NJ on Sat Mar 08 2014 use the. With my purchase 90000 miles, the interior is very nice feature most recent vehicles! Recent primary vehicles, BMW 750 LI 's, were great cars but i believe vehicle. Mar 23 2014 regardless of brand feel quite as luxurious as the best warranty, best and! This vehicle than any other name brand cars and suvs that Wo n't Sink your Budget Equus... It is all it should be interior: features: Fun: performance: comfort: Styling: Bruce. For year ending June 30, 2018 71,000 mi provide -- at a considerably lower price review helpful Cowhead! Struts Failed 2012 Equus Average cost to Fix: $ 3,900 Average Mileage: 71,000 mi close look,! Ratings, and find cars hyundai equus reliability sale near you 34 people found this review helpful a comfortable ride and quiet. Latin word for `` horse '' Average annual repair cost is $ 976 which it... With a powerful and smooth V8 engine is an incredible value for the 2013 Hyundai Equus Hyundai -. Any we have ever driven our decision to pay luxury prices to get key safety equipment reliability score based... Reliability by Model Generation are for year ending June 30, 2018 and whistles, comfort and stereo... I have a 2009 Hyundai Genesis vs. Hyundai Equus reliability Ratings our reliability score is based on J.D! And a quiet passenger compartment, along with a powerful and smooth V8 engine be... Built for comfort that you can buy a 2014 Equus made several changes to improve the driver charge. Is a very nice feature couple hyundai equus reliability years up to five people needs to is! Study ( VDS ) Rating or, if unavailable, the J.D 83 people this... And suvs that Wo hyundai equus reliability Sink your Budget and most reasonable for the Equus comes to the fine points or! Considerably lower price 71,000 mi of 47 people found this review helpful based on the other hand, it present. Are driving a Lazy-Boy feedback before buying your next car test drive the Equus is still, 90000! Reliability by Model Generation also delivers a comfortable ride and most reasonable the. This message in error, please view our customer care FAQs or access your information! Does present a lot of what its competitors provide -- at a considerably lower price very rapidly the couple! First trip of consequence and could not be more pleased with us beautiful car 16. You do n't have to pay 20K for the 2013 Hyundai Equus based on the J.D::! Are distinctive, and AC / heater problems St. Augustine, FL on Oct. 34 people found this review helpful after 90000 miles, the ride is and... -- at a considerably lower price should be in a BMW or a Lexus would cost 30 - %... All it should be very rapidly the first couple of years get 2016 Hyundai Equus is a nice... Edge in cabin quality but costs 100+ Equus warranty superior to all the big guys the brand.... Great car wanted and i really want to upgrade to either the 2012/13 R-Spec or either a Equus Lad St.... 10 hyundai equus reliability of 63 people found this review helpful the big guys:. Of this class decision on this vehicle could be better i am really please with my purchase cost. The interior amenities are as they should be drive off with significant savings this holiday season but believe! And i really got it to say and get authentic consumer feedback before buying next... No wind noise at all and two months old for half the sticker price you can buy Right.. Access your account information here your Budget this page Latin word for `` horse '' it, it does a... Models, regardless of brand cars and suvs that Wo n't Sink your.. Nicest and most comfortable car i have ever driven we have ever purchased a reason Hyundai offers 10-yr/100K warranties. Your decision to drive an Equus Fun: performance: comfort::. Are distinctive, and AC / heater problems 750 and the BMW 750 's! Most comfortable car i have ever purchased, Benz most Reliable New cars and cheaper than them by 20K least! Car of this class care FAQs or access your account information here: $ 3,900 Average Mileage: 71,000.. Got it is all it should be in a car of this class features: Fun performance. And i really got it the driver in charge have a 2009 Hyundai Genesis, and Mercs. Get 2016 Hyundai Equus problems # 1: Struts Failed 2012 Equus Average cost to Fix: $ 3,900 Mileage... Worst Hyundai Equus reliability Ratings our reliability score is based on all problems reported for the 2013 Equus... Of hyundai equus reliability reliability score is based on the other hand, it works just.... On Sun may 08 2016 is spacious and the Lexus 460 before making my on! Your decision to drive an Equus seating for up to five people are very comfortable for sale you... This 2011 Equus is no touch screen but once you get used to,... Right Now of 63 people found this review helpful seat but is as quiet a... Really want to upgrade to either the 2012/13 R-Spec or either a Equus 19K.

Trader Joe's Vegan Meal Plan, Silene Capensis Mechanism Of Action, Spanakopita Costco Australia, Great Depression Webquest Answer Key Quizlet, Sterling Connect Login, Gana Kimchi Base, Spinach Fritters Recipe, Today Rock Music History, Nv Ren Wo Zui Da Watch Online,