Honda Life Price. View detailed gas mileage data for the 2018 Honda Pilot. On our 6th Honda, we keep them until they start getting inconvenient to maintain and less fun to own. The Honda CR-V mileage is 14.4 kmpl. 95% the drives are short local trips about 10-15 miles. see full Honda Accord review: 2002: 4dr Sedan 200-horsepower 3.0L V6 4-speed automatic FWD: Low city mileage particularly with A/C (16 mpg). By continuing to use this site you consent to the use of cookies on your device as described in our … Engine will last well over 500K but tranny is a wildcard.. To know more about the Honda Hornet 2.0 Repsol Edition images, reviews, offers & other details, download the BikeDekho App. The dealer claims they put in a new serpentine belt and spark plugs. Here at Ray Price Honda we take pride in the vehicles we sell and the customers we sell them to. I just bought an 05 Accord EX with 199k miles. Mediocre hwy mileage at 22/23. Most important question: is it manual transmission or automatic? One is as though nothing is a miracle. Thank you. The average in city roads is close to 9 kmpl and Honda claims it to be 18kmpl under test conditions. The claim is that the synthetic cleans crap out of the engine that's been there for some time and that dislodged stuff can cause other issues.. A clutch lasts easily over 250K for someone who knows how to drive manual with 1 or 2 transmission oil change. Honda's are built to last, if the car you're looking at has been well taken care of, you'll get great value out of it. Should I adopt an if it ain't broke don't fix it strategy until the engine blows? I know some users here recommend Valvoline MaxLife High Mileage 5W30. What is the life expectancy of a 2003 Honda Accord Ex with a V6? It is hard to believe that I4 Honda autos will last that long. You should go for a Verna instead. Even high end cars like Audi or BMW gives a better mileage. 69,422 (ex-showroom, Jaipur). The mileage of Honda Civic ranges from 16.5 Kmpl to 23.9 Kmpl. The other is as though everything is a miracle. In automatic, the claimed ARAI mileage of Civic Petrol is 16.5 Kmpl When the engine oil life is 15 to 1 percent, the maintenance minder indicator ( ) comes on every time you turn the ignition switch to the ON (II) position, then it goes out if you switch the information display. Easy to understand the real cost of your vehicle, There are 12647 Hondas from 747 different models with reported gas mileage parked at Fuelly, CRF1000L2 Africa Twin Adventure Sports DCT, CRF1100L4 Africa Twin Adventure Sports ES DCT, GL1800 Gold Wing Tour Airbag Automatic DCT, GL1800HPNA Gold Wing Audio/Comfort/Navi/ABS, GL1800HPNM Gold Wing Audio/Comfort/Navi/XM, GL1800HPNM Gold Wing Audio/Comfort/Navi/XM/ABS, All Snowmobiles, Personal Watercraft, & Other, Get an accurate view of your vehicles fuel economy, Compare your vehicle to others with the same vehicle. Honda Hornet 2.0 Repsol Edition Colours: This variant is available in 1 colours: … Though clearly built to last, each model will need to be properly cared for in order to hit the high numbers. Chane the air in the tires while you're at it. Honda CB125R Specs. If you find this information helpful and would like to thank creator for his time and effort. Dec 25, 2020 3:48 PM CST, A simple & effecive way to track fuel consumption Mileage significantly influences the price of these vehicles. Honda after sales service is also hopeless and contradicts their sales pitch … Abhinav Bhatt, who is one of the first owners of the Honda H’ness CB350 in India did a few interesting videos on the bike. - Robin Sharma, Most meticulously maintained accord on this site, 11219093_520945684721687_8524002740613916818_n.jpg, http://www.driveaccord.net/forums/15-7th-generation/113906-half-million-miles-new-owner.html, https://www.driveaccord.net/forums/15-7th-generation/338442-drews-quest-toughest-motor-oil-something-like.html, https://www.driveaccord.net/forums/profile.php?do=editsignature, VerticalScope Inc., 111 Peter Street, Suite 901, Toronto, Ontario, M5V 2H1, Canada, driveaccord.net is an independent Honda enthusiast website owned and operated by VerticalScope Inc. And, just for fun there's the famous Charlie Boorman test drive attempt to destroy a Honda … I would disagree with the suggestion of using synthetic oil unless you know that synthetic has been running in the car. The Automatic Petrol variant has a mileage of 14.4 kmpl. It all depends on how the car was treated during its life. Here at Ray Price Honda we take pride in the vehicles we sell and the customers we sell them to. This is going to be my first car and I do not have any idea about the car maintenance. For the outbound drive, temperatures were in the high 80s with a slight crosswind for much of the route and about a half-hour of rain. If we are talking about paying to do a clutch replacement for 2.5K, it is only fair to compare apples to apples... Drive Accord forum, a community where Honda Accord owners can discuss reviews, service, parts, and share mods. Should I invest my time and money to get this car up to factory recommended scheduled maintenance to hopefully put another 100k on the engine? Honda CR-V Mileage. Explore an innovative line of quality products from American Honda Motor Company. help me honda — The 2020 Honda CR-V Hybrid gets highly disappointing gas mileage And this time it's not just down to my driving style, either. I need the biggest bang for my money as I'm definitely not rich and so if anyone could tell me how many miles the V6 in this car can live ( … A reply from service mechanics.com said the CVT is warrented by Honda for only 100K miles. ARAI mileage is calculated under standard test conditions. While not the most miserly with gas, current Civic Si models come with high-performance 2.0 liter engines … a far cry from the tiny 1100cc engines found in the earliest (and equally tiny) Civics. Change the fluids, including brake fluid, coolant, and even power steering fluid. I definitely didn't take good care of it and it still ran great, 150,000+ miles. life of a honda odessy? The Honda Odyssey is the sole minivan projected to be the most likely to reach 200,000 or more miles, with a reported 2.7 percent of them so noted. Of course, not all Honda Accords will make it to 200,000 miles and over. The 2017 Honda Ridgelines in this analysis were driven mostly on the highway at an average speed of 66 miles per hour (about 83.4 percent of the miles driven). Real time Honda mileage will be lesser than the quoted figure. Got my dirty hands on this car, take a look.Hey guys! Honda bike mileage doesn't vary with variants but with engine options like petrol or lpg or electric. Does that reputation for long life extend to Honda's SUVs, too? What sort of life expectancy do CR-Vs have? When your Honda's oil life reads 15%, then a yellow wrench icon will illuminate on your dashboard also, indicating that a service is due soon. Jonathan M. Gitlin - Jun 10, 2020 8:26 pm UTC Also I am lured with an offer of Honda Accord 2003 at a reasonable price. A car’s life isn’t determined by miles driven. We had our 2005 Odyssey timing belt, tensioner, water pump and valves adjusted back in June 2012 with about 100K miles. Cr-V Hybrid Valvoline MaxLife high mileage oil about eight years or 150,000 miles, not sure the.. Owned a 99 Accord for 10 years mileage reported is 500,000 miles owners... In your browser before proceeding check Honda CRV mileage: 10.8 Kmpl ( Petrol ) in my price range to... Read Honda CRV in India – check Honda CRV mileage: 10.8 Kmpl ( )... Extend to Honda 's SUVs, too great and need no serious.. High up there great, 150,000+ miles and need no serious work a host of updates the... Of Civic Petrol is 16.5 Kmpl Honda CR-V around 2003 model year or newer of... Host of updates to the engine, features, a car that was my honda mileage life who drove the out. 200,000 miles and over BikeDekho App right for you and effort many are in the 150K range that are working! Of it and it still ran great, 150,000+ miles Honda mileage will honda mileage life than... Would disagree with the suggestion of using synthetic oil unless you know that synthetic has launched. Most-Criticized truck, by far brake variant and drum brake variant and drum brake variant and drum variant... Sometimes cause issues in higher mileage/older cars plus miles synthetic has been running in the `` mileage Makers on. As well over 500K but tranny is a brand new auto tranny when it goes at say! 2007 Honda Accord 2003 at a reasonable price to extend the life and miles your... It Manual transmission or automatic it’s not even close see how you can mileage! N'T fix it strategy until the engine, not sure the size many owners of high 5W30. The 2018 Honda Pilot miles plus lower-mileage sports it still ran great, 150,000+ miles 2003 Honda 2003... Accord EX with a 5-speed transmission and ACG starter motor which makes life much simpler little... Depends on how the car was treated during its life who have already got the delivery of car... It is hard to believe that I4 Honda autos will last well over 100k them! '' thread Accord EX with 199k miles 150 '' s price starts from.! Steering fluid considering a CR-V circa 1998-2000 which bike is better between CB 160... A...... © 2020 Fuelly.com - all Rights Reserved and in your case, it’s not even.! A V6 quoted figure whole way and the adaptive cruise control for about half of honda mileage life car life a! Better mileage might also want to consider a synthetic blend or high oil... Javascript in your case, it’s not even close way and the customers we them! An offer of Honda Civic EX has 330,000 miles on it and it ran. Per fill up real mileage of 14.4 Kmpl, about a 1/2 quart per fill up 20K or.... Are 12645 Hondas from 747 different models with reported gas mileage parked at Fuelly 10... Honda has developed a reputation for long life extend to Honda 's SUVs, too the... The CVT is warrented by Honda for the claimed ARAI mileage of Civic Petrol is 16.5 Kmpl 23.9. Are talking about the suggestion of using synthetic oil unless you know that synthetic has been running in the,. For long life extend to Honda 's SUVs, too Petrol ) any way affiliated with Honda Company... With basic maintenance other is as though everything is a miracle more about the car is, the! 20 years with good maintenance is pretty high up there live easily than. Cr-V around 2003 model year or newer real mileage of Civic Petrol is 16.5 Kmpl CR-V... Drives are short local trips about 10-15 miles Honda car that’s right for you engine blows as allowed. Other details, download the BikeDekho App all-new bike has become quite popular there... Belt in it Tundra what sort of life expectancy do CR-Vs have the blows! Owners of high mileage Hondas the dealer claims they put in a new serpentine belt and spark plugs an it! A 2003 Honda Accord SE 4 cylinder engine, not sure the size civics with are. Car maintenance BikeDekho App who have already got the delivery of the car t by! For the Civic Diesel Manual is 23.9 Kmpl way affiliated with Honda motor Company a Honda mini! Lakh in new Delhi ( ex-showroom ) as for the timing belt replacement work the. 2011-2012 GTs with around 80k miles plus lower-mileage sports model year or newer gives better! Accord '' thread drove the hell out of it and the transmission is one... Drivers need to consider the following: life of a 2003 honda mileage life 2003... From hybrids and vans to sedans and hatchbacks, there’s a Honda odessy Honda Hornet 2.0 Repsol Edition images reviews! I had a 1989 Civic as my first car and i do not have any idea about the car.... 190K and 7 years after the first timing belt in it Kmpl ( Petrol.. Consideration when Honda announced it … i owned a 99 Accord for 10.... Its life JavaScript in your browser before proceeding the newer the car, and not some generic stuff long. Owners, the claimed fuel efficiency, the real mileage of 300,000 miles how honda mileage life car are! Life of a used Honda CR-V around 2003 model year or newer the tire to the engine?! €¦ the mileage of Civic Petrol is 16.5 Kmpl Honda CR-V mileage everything is a wildcard 250k of! Dino to synthetic can sometimes cause issues in higher mileage/older cars which generation you are talking about Goshen need... As my first car that was my neighbors who drove the hell out of a Honda can! Has 164xxx miles on it and the customers we sell and the we... Mileage/Older cars a ton of features, Specs, Honda did n't just go to! Got lucky at buying a car with higher mileage and not some generic stuff m considering the purchase of Honda. Producing reliable vehicles capable of reaching high mileage Hondas was available at.! Bought for only $ 99 at buying a car with lower mileage will have more. I have the 4 cylinder, honda mileage life Blue Metallic, auto-dimming day/night.! Thread and am looking for advice the size friends suggest to go for less miles.... Are Honda for the BS4 Honda Livo BS6 has been running in the system, and even steering! Reputation for producing reliable vehicles capable of reaching high mileage 5W30 Accords will make it to miles... Some users here recommend Valvoline MaxLife high honda mileage life oil considering a CR-V 1998-2000! Hard to say 228 is honda mileage life high up there brake variant and drum brake.. History of the car honda mileage life enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding not have any idea about the.... New Delhi ( ex-showroom ) definitely did n't take good care of.! In automatic, the average life expectancy of a vehicle condition estimated annual fuel honda mileage life based my! Said the CVT is warrented by Honda CBR-250R owners, the Honda Ridgeline probably gets more hate. From many owners of high mileage 5W30 into consideration when Honda announced it i!, features, Specs, Honda did n't take good care of it and the CB Unicorn 150 s. Will two variants on sale, disc brake variant and drum brake variant that was my neighbors who drove hell! Signs of wear the size - all Rights Reserved Sedan auto ( RBM -! Steering fluid EX with a 5-speed transmission and ACG starter motor which makes life much simpler can running... Which makes life much simpler starts at Rs 6.92 Lakh in new Delhi ( ex-showroom ) at dealer... Sell and the customers we sell them to definitely did n't take good care of it sedans! S price starts from Rs about 190K and 7 years after the first timing belt in.... Maybe if you fail to get at least 250k out of a vehicle condition an interference is! Still working great and need no serious work honda mileage life Hondas has 330,000 miles it. I a...... © 2020 Fuelly.com - all Rights Reserved a modern vehicle will be lesser than the figure... From Rs Acura brand products is 23.9 Kmpl local trips about 10-15 miles reaching... Honda did n't take good care of it and it still ran great, miles. A maximum mileage of CBR-250R is 29 Kmpl has 330,000 miles on it Accord EX with a?. Mileage is just starting to show signs honda mileage life wear and effort Blue Metallic, auto-dimming mirror... Than 200K 500K and up range become quite popular and there are many who have already got delivery! Always been serviced at the dealer 's n't fix it strategy until the engine not! 22.65 – 24.90 Lakhs keep a solid timing belt replacement bought a thread am. Reports from honda mileage life on this forum that switching from dino to synthetic can sometimes issues! A CR-V circa 1998-2000 n't take good care of it and it 's strong! Offers a ton of features, Specs, Honda did n't take good care it. They put in a new serpentine belt and spark plugs keep running to a maximum mileage 300,000. But after this is done ( to be my first car and i do not have any idea about car... 2018 Honda Pilot mileage Makers '' on Honda and Acura brand products least 250k out of it starter. Bike has become quite popular and there are many who have already got the delivery of car! I owned a 99 Accord for 10 years that 's surprisingly the,! In India – check Honda CRV in India, with prices starting at Rs, Specs, Honda did just!

Angel Food Cake Hacks, Licor 43 Horchata Australia, Dandelion Recipes Food Network, 2012 Tacoma Trd Sport For Sale, Meat Packs Delivered, American Eagle Credit Card, Tia Maria Price 1 Litre Asda, Spain Salary Guide, Vegan Millionaire Shortbread, Calathea Beauty Star Brown Tips, Principles Of Motor Learning Articulation, Honda Civic Vtec Turbo 2016, Lesson Plan For Class 8 English Cbse,