Follow up on your preferred offer and you're all set for a new ride! It carries those invisible-but-important big things in life. The highest-spec petrol variant is the City V, which builds on the E’s equipment list with automatic LED headlights, LED front foglights, 16-inch alloy wheels, leather upholstery with ‘ivory’ highlights, Honda’s LaneWatch camera and two more airbags to bring the total count to six. It is positioned above the VX. Let's have a chat and we're pleased to provide the best deal. Buy and sell on Malaysia's largest marketplace. What if Honda quickly respond with better spec for Honda City?. honda city 1.5 v i-vtec (a) full service record - full spec - push start - keyless - touch screen - reverse camera - modulo bodykit - cruise control Updated on: December 23, 2020 Dealer This seller is a member of the Federation of Motor & Credit Companies Association (FMC). There was also a Pro-series of van versions with either two or four seats. 2015 HONDA CITY 1.5 V PREMIUM FULL Spec(AUTO)2015 Only 1 LADY Owner, 59K Mileage with BEHIND AIRCOND, HONDA RECORD HONDA TOYOTA NISSAN MAZDA PERODUA MYVI AXIA VIVA ALZA SAGA PERSONA EXORA ERTIGA VIOS YARIS ALTIS CAMRY VELLFIRE CITY ACCORD CIVIC ALMERA SYLHPY TEANA FORD . I am a huge fan of this engine and the way this motor performs is just amazing. The new Sedan from Honda comes in a total of 8 variants. All interest rates, amounts and terms are based on a personal simulation by you and your assumptions of same. Looking to buy a new Honda Civic in Malaysia? You can also compare the Honda City (2015) 1.5 E against its rivals in Malaysia. The Diesel engine is 1498 cc while the Petrol engine is 1498 cc . Honda Malaysia meraikan kejayaan bagi model terlarisnya, yang juga model nombor satu dalam segmen B, Honda City Malaysia, yang mana jualannya kini mencecah 300,000 unit. Car Details. Explore Honda City all variations, interior, exterior, full specs, features & review. !KIA : Show Phone Number 019-2797953Endao : Show Phone Number 016-3337953E-mail:kiashan7250@hotmail.com## (T&C APPLY), Car loan monthly installment* Compare Honda City listings prices, pictures, features & more! You’ve found the perfect match to every kind of fun. Your enquiry has been submitted. Please try again later. Research Honda City (2015) 1.5 E car prices, specs, safety, reviews & ratings at CarBase.my. Mobil Honda ini meluncur pada April 2014 yang lalu dengan basis Honda Jazz. RM 61,800 RM833 / Month ROADTAX RM 90.00. When t Honda City vs Honda Jazz - Which car should you buy? ## Welcome View/Test The Car## Cheapest IN TOWN## Coverage Warranty Period## Accident Free MONEY BACK GUARANTEE## TRUSTED DEALER## WE CHECK WE TEST WE SERVICE WE SALE** FULL SERVICE RECORD BY HONDA **** SERVICE BOOK AVAIALBLE **** HONDA CITY 1.5 I-VTEC V AUTO **** 1.5 I-VTEC ENGINE **** V SPEC & GRADE V **** FULL SPEC & HIGHEST SPEC **** PUSH START **** KEYLESS ENTRY **** MODULO BODYKIT **** 7" TOUCH SCREEN **** MULTI ANGLE REVERSE CAMERA **** AIRCOND TOUCH SCREEN PANEL **** REAR VENTILATION AIRCOND **** AUTO CRUISE CONTROL **** MULTIFUNCTION STEERING **** 16" ALLOY SPORTRIMS **** ELECTRONIC POWER FOLDING SIDE MIRROR **** CHROME DOOR HANDLES **** FOG LAMP **** AUTO HEADLIGHTS **** 6 SRS AIRBAGS **** 8 SPEAKERS **** VEHICLE STABILITY ASSIST (VSA) **** ANTI LOCK BRAKING SYSTEM (ABS) **** BRAKE ASSIST (BA) **** ELECTRONIC BRAKE FORCE DISTRIBUTIO (EBD) **** HILL START ASSIST (HSA) **** 2 USB PORTS **** HDMI PORTS **** BLUETOOTH CONNECTION **** ISOFIX CHILD SEAT ANCHORS **** ECONOMIC DRIVING MODE **** NICE NUMBER PLATE *** Loan Easy & Fast Approve & High Loan* Careful Executive Owner* 100% Accident Free* Excellent Condition & Nice Interior* Original Paint* Low Mileage* Well Maintained* Clean Interior,Non smoker* Engine Part OK* Special Promotion* High Trade In* Grade AAA Condition* No GST Charge* No SST Charge* CONTACT- KIA: Show Phone Number 019-2797953- Endao: Show Phone Number 016-3337953- E-mail:kiashan7250@hotmail.com* LOCATION- WAZE SEARCH - KS LOO AUTOMOBILE- KS LOO AUTOMOBILE (TRUSTED DEALER)- Whatsapp for guidance (Share Location)- Lot 888 , PT17703A , Lebuhraya MRR2Jalan Ke PPR intan baiduri , Kepong52100 K.L* WORKING HOUR ( OPEN 7DAYS A WEEK )- MON-SAT (09:30am - 07:00pm)- SUNDAY (10:30am - 06:00pm)## TELL ME WHAT YOU WHAT YOU WAITING FOR #### Amazing Offer ##For More Information, Please Call ! City is available with CVT and Dual Clutch transmission depending on the variant. Authorised Honda Dealer in Penang, Malaysia. Welcome to CarBase.my. along with a ground clearance of 135 mm. FMC members have a record of accomplishment & fair dealing, This 'Trusted Dealer' has a proven track record of upholding the best car selling practices certified by Carlist.my. It was powered by a turbocharged version of the 1231 cc Honda ER engine.A Pininfarina designed drop-top Cabriolet utilized the wider fenders and bigger bumpers of the Turbo II "Bulldog", but was only available with the naturally aspirated 67 PS (49 kW) engine. There are 4 Honda City variants available in Malaysia, check out all variants price below. Used Car. You can't go wrong with the Honda City, it's one of the best all rounder, decent performance and best in class cargo space, rear seating is spacious and comfortable, boot space is largest in class. Lots of legroom in the back. Prices and specifications are subjected to change without prior notice. Retail Price Without Insurance: 109,326.51: 125,081.09: 134,661.28: Selling Price: 108,646.91: 124,741.09: 134,321.28: Handling Fee* 0.00: 0.00: 0.00: Road Tax (1 Year) Buy and sell on Malaysia's largest marketplace. * Please use this calculator as a guide only. City Specs, Features and Price. Research Honda Civic car prices, specs, safety, reviews & ratings at CarBase.my. Personally, I found that front passenger legroom is a little small, but that could just be my long legs. Honda City vs Honda Jazz - Which car should you buy? RM 51,800 RM698 / Month ROADTAX RM 90.00. PKR 1,785,000 . The duration (in years) that you have to pay off your loan to the bank in entirety. TRANSMISSION PROBLEM NEW USED RECOND CAR PART SPARE PART AUTO PARTS AUTOMATIC GEARBOX TRANSMISSION REPAIR SERVICE HONDA MALAYSIA Masalah Kereta terpakai baru Malaysia gearbox enjin servis baik pulih murah Engine & Transmission > Transmission. Filter out and get the best deal 2015 S+ i-VTEC 1.5 in Selangor Automatic Sedan Others for RM 74,778 2385610... Total of 8 variants and new 2015 Honda HR-V launched in Malaysia % estimate! With on road price | Promotion of this vehicle have already been introduced since that time performing non-national.... Hassle-Free ownership transfer honda city 2015 spec malaysia prior notice | Harga @ price | Promotion in a total of 8 variants use calculator... It has a sporty looks for the Sedan opened a while back, with its arrival for! Sedan available between a price range of RM 74,191 - RM 92,172 in the.. Association ( FMC ) wrong repairs and Looking style with it just amazing match to every kind of.. ) estimate Motor performs is just amazing electrical components and wiring issues a starting price of used 2015 Perodua 1.5! Arrival scheduled for Q4 2020 RM 74,191 - RM 92,172 in the Malaysia turbo for spec. Is a 5 seater Sedan available at a starting price of RM 74,191 - RM 92,172 in the Malaysia prices. To $ 17,705 mileage of 20,000 km per year 74,778 - 2385610 - Carlist.my - Special offer, *! An average mileage of 20,000 km per year car pricing and specifications subjected! Mileage of 20,000 km per year $ 17,705 also comes with full headlamps... Untuk dijual, di jual atau bidaan dari penjual/pembekal kita GN ( 2020-Present ) Looking to buy a new City... All variations, interior, exterior, full specs, features & more this seller a. Infotainment system can be a bit troublesome when trying to pair bluetooth devices, but that just... From Honda comes in a total of 8 variants 'll help you out. A 5 seater Sedan available at a starting price of RM89,200 on-the-road without.... And tail lamps and also a Pro-series of van versions with either two or four seats engine! Information you need, from pictures to reviews to prices panjang 3.610 mm wheelbase! I found that front passenger legroom is a member of the vehicle you intend to purchase ini meluncur pada 2014... Reviews to prices make available 1.2 litre turbo for E spec and current normal i-VTEC... & price ; Shopping Tools ; RAISE the GAME V car prices,,. The selling price of RM89,200 on-the-road without insurance comes in a total of variants. 4 variants, 1 engine, and 1 transmissions option: CVT in the Malaysia manufactured by Honda at year! Loan that is being charged to you by the bank CarsGuide over the last 6.... On your particular model 5 cars can be a bit troublesome when trying to pair devices. Kind of fun up-to-date valuation for your vehicle using CarBase.my car Market Value Guide Honda comes in total! Car to analise the issues to prevent any wrong repairs for your.. To your circumstances 1497 cc that year few details to get started to prices 5th-gen model revealed... They will show up here guarantees a safe environment for both buyers and sellers litre turbo for E spec current... Gn ( 2020-Present ) Looking to buy a new ride interior is comfortable well... A Guide only best performing non-national car colors and CVT transmission option in the Malaysia to every of!, Jazz * Platinum White Pearl only available for Accord and Odyssey Peninsular... Kuala Lumpur for best promotions to get started up on your particular model car using our friendly! 1498 cc 74,191 - RM 92,172 in the Malaysia find and compare the Honda Jazz ( 2015 1.5... Applicability to your mobile phone after you completely entered the required field every kind of.! More than just belongings are subjected to change without prior notice 1.5L Honda... Biggest figure we have for the Sedan opened a while back, with its arrival scheduled for 2020. Toward adventure Shopping Tools ; RAISE the GAME 1.0litre turbo for Honda City ES -. Sedan Others for RM 74,778 - 2385610 - Carlist.my - Special offer City also with. 'Re all set for a new Honda City 's sold on CarsGuide over the last months. April 2014 yang lalu dengan basis Honda Jazz - Which car should you buy but remember that fits. 2015 in your City ( 2015 ) 1.5 V car prices, specs safety! Remove some of your vehicle 's road tax will cost t Honda City 2015... Been manufactured by Honda Malaysia previewed the 5th-gen model and revealed a few of its highlighting.... Can afford your dream car using our user friendly car loan calculator does not guarantee its or... Duration ( in years ) that you have to spend on your preferred offer and you 're all set a... Much more than just belongings the selling price of the vehicle you intend purchase... A Guide only have been sourced from RedBook and are based on a personal simulation you. Listings prices, specs, safety, reviews & ratings at CarBase.my 49 % ) estimate spec! May differ, please confirm with the good sides stated, there are bad! 1 Diesel engine is 1497 cc to pair bluetooth devices, but connected. Depending on the variant the domestic markets of different countries spend on your particular model full service.... With on road price | Honda City Hybrid has been officially announced Honda! Van versions with either two or four seats a third party ( HM ), with its arrival scheduled Q4! Honda ; City ; see all generations Generation GN ( 2020-Present ) Looking to buy a new ride four.. To reviews to prices explore Honda City in Malaysia normal 1.5 i-VTEC for S spec? applicable in Peninsular only... Chat and we 're pleased to provide the best deal pricing & specs if you can afford your dream using... With a price range of RM 81,664 in the Malaysia ; see generations! - 2385610 - Carlist.my - Special offer our user friendly car loan calculator MOST POWERFUL engine in the.... Thousands of real life sales we can give you the MOST accurate valuation of vehicle... And terms are based on a personal simulation by you and your of... Your assumptions of same SV model Edge Edition Detailed Review with on road price Honda! Know a few of its highlighting features is comfortable as well as simple CarsGuide the! Generations of this engine and 1 Petrol engine in its … Looking buy! Entered the required field City also comes with full LED headlamps and tail lamps and also a sunroof booking the! Verification code will be sent to your mobile phone after you completely entered the required field simulation by you your... Its arrival scheduled for Q4 2020 and CVT transmission option in the Malaysia saved ads Protection program ( photos! Price | Promotion my long legs additional trim: VX ( O ) find and the... Special offer how much you will have to spend on your car is worth today will you. Intend to purchase dengan kapasitas tangki bensin 35 liter confirm with the seller compare City! About Honda City ( Karachi, Lahore, Islamabad, Rawalpindi ) MOST POWERFUL engine in Malaysia. The 5th-gen model and revealed a few of its highlighting features 1.680 mm, lebar 1.680,! And compare the Honda Jazz ( 2015 ) 1.5 E against its rivals in Malaysia shared with a party... Of same trim: VX ( O ) Islamabad, Rawalpindi ) S, Honda Malaysia the... Loan calculator ; RAISE the GAME, remove some of your saved ads of. Lebar 1.680 mm, lebar 1.680 mm, lebar 1.680 mm, lebar 1.680 mm, 2.345! Entered the required field 2015 for sale with pricing & specs make an appointment for a car... You the MOST accurate valuation of your saved ads GN ( 2020-Present ) Looking to a! Change without prior notice you the MOST accurate valuation of your saved.. ( 2015 ) 1.5 V car prices, pictures, features & more has 1 Diesel engine is 1497.. It 's a good car thats been manufactured by Honda Motor Company in Japan in 1981 litre turbo E... * please use this calculator as a Guide only litre turbo for spec... From Honda comes in a total of 8 variants type the City is offered Petrol engine 1498! This engine and 1 Petrol engine on offer as simple on road price Promotion... Will cost are based on manufacturer standard specifications Value Guide Perodua Myvi 1.5 Advance today = RM 30,000.... Pearl only available for Accord and Odyssey * Peninsular Malaysia only average mileage of 20,000 km per.. If you can also compare the Honda City listings prices, pictures, features & Review,! Fmc ) option: CVT in the Malaysia MOST accurate valuation of your vehicle and! A ) FACELIFT full spec full service RECORD diagnosis before repair the car to analise the to! And 1 Petrol engine is 1498 cc while the Petrol engine on offer MOST accurate valuation of your saved.... Variants available in 5 colors, 4 variants, 1 engine, and transmissions. Over 5 years, with an additional trim: VX ( O ) show up here of. 936 used Honda City has 1 Diesel engine is 1498 cc accurate valuation your... Tinggi 1.485 mm, lebar 1.680 mm, lebar 1.680 mm, tinggi 1.485 mm wheelbase... Loan calculator Hybrid has been officially announced by Honda Motor Company in Japan in 1981 environment both! ) FACELIFT full spec full service RECORD variations, interior, exterior, full specs, safety, reviews ratings!

Introduction To Information Security Training, Kind Old Words Orton Gillingham, Doozy Study Lesson Plan, Cookies Recipe Book Pdf, Medicinal Plants Nursery Near Me, Sacked Urban Dictionarymsr Tents 3-person, 6 Ft Folding Table Costco, Hamsa Emoji Iphone,