This stimulating flower is a perfect option for enhancing mood and improving outlook. Guava Cake Refined Live Resin Pax Era Details. Indica. Search. Official rules below: OFFICIAL RULES. ACCEPTING MEDICAL MARIJUANA CARDS AND ADULT-USE 21+ … THC: 22.90%. Clout Face [1g] Clout King. Head to Anna Banana’s Instagram to enter our latest Sweepstakes! Preroll View All. Do-Si-Dos is an indica-dominant hybrid marijuana strain with qualities similar to its parent, OGKB, a GSC-phenotype. Hybrid. Cultivating a More Perfect Union. THC 27.10%. Flower . $14.00. Indica. ELYON CANNABIS - LEMONHEADS 3.5 GRAMS. 500.0mg - $36.90. Live Resin Pax Era. CBD: … Banjo is a savory hybrid cross of Boost and Tangelo. THC: 25.50%. Found 532 ... Super Silver Haze [.75g] Cannabiotix. Citrus Funk Refined. 1LYFE - SUPER SILVER HAZE 3.5 GRAMS. PRE ROLL (EACH).75g. View a live real-time menu and order online for Pickup with Jane. The Lift Pickup in Long Beach, CA. NO PURCHASE OF ANY KIND NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. Panacea PA Gummiez 3.5g Jar S082420R03GUM-PA 1/8 oz. Archive ARCHIVE: Moonbow 112 1g Preroll (I/H) $15. DIAMOND CUT - VVS CAKE 3.5 GRAMS. Save time and avoid the hassle of rolling. INDICA. ⅛ Oz. Elyon Cannabis . The smell is zesty, citrusy, and a … Citrus Funk Refined Live Resin Pax Era Details. Sativa. ⅛ Oz. Grass Roots SF in San Francisco, CA. 10%. Cali Green Gold CALI GREEN GOLD: Durban Poison Rose Petal Wrapped Blunt 2.1g Preroll (S) $65. $50 *Average Price. Flower . Cakes . PRE ROLL (EACH).75g. Citron Haze Refined. THC: 28.66%. THC: 22.22%. Citrus Funk Refined Live Resin Pax Era. Peanut Butter … Live Resin Pax Era Pod | 0.5g. Find top-shelf cannabis flower that's been sourced from trusted California grow partners at Dreamy Delivery. Named for its super delicious flavor, Lava Cake packs a sweet and chocolaty taste with a lightly minty fruity exhale into each and every toke. … Add to cart. THC: 25.19%. 500.0mg - $36.90. View the marijuana dispensary menu, reviews and photos. Citron Haze Refined Live Resin Pax Era Pod | 0.5g. 10%. Order 1:1 CBD Drops for delivery or pick up from Green Goddess Collective in Los Angeles, CA. Our app let's you buy weed online from a network of local dispensaries near you. 1Lyfe 1L Tokyo OG 3.5g Jar B082520R02SFV-1L 1/8 oz. Order online today! SORT. $50. Lava Cake, also known as “Lava Cake #11,” is a super rare indica dominant hybrid strain created through crossing the delicious Grape Pie X Thin Mint Cookies strains. Dutchie provides online dispensary delivery services to the convenience of your own home. View the marijuana dispensary menu, reviews and photos. 1LYFE - BLUEBERRY DISCO 3.5 GRAMS. THC 21.90%. As the name states this strain has real lemony characteristics. San Francisco's Premier Medical and Recreational Cannabis Dispensary PREMIUM QUALITY - SUPERIOR SELECTION - OUTSTANDING SERVICE Bloom Room proudly offers the very best selection of cannabis flowers, extracts, vape cartridges, edibles, and tinctures available in California. We believe that cannabis should be shared. off. $50. Holiday shopping is always better with $100 in Eaze credit. ^^^ FIRST TIME SPECIALS -10% Off Entire Order! CASH ONLY - ATM AVAILABLE! Shop Dreamy Delivery's extensive selection of high-quality pre-rolls packed with your favorite flower … Hybrid. off. $25 … $50 *Average Price. 1LYFE: TriFi 1g Preroll (I/H) 1 gram. $15. - 10-11am & 8pm-9pm EVERY DAY -10% OFF your entire purchase OR Double Rewards Points!! … Add to cart. $41.00 . THC 19.90%. Flower . SUPER LEMON HAZE – EIGHTH From: 1LYFE $ 40.00. Hybrid. Marijuana delivery has never been so simple. Cali Green Gold CALI GREEN GOLD: GMO Cookies 9g Preroll Bennagar / Cannagar (I) $190. Hybrid. 1Lyfe (2) 530 Grower (21) 710 Labs (4) AbsoluteXtracts (2) Agua De Flor (6) Show All Brands. Cannabis dispensary seeks to create a culture of service in Seaside community Growing up in the San Francisco Bay Area during the AIDS crisis of the 1990s, David Spradlin got a sincere sense of the value of marijuana in helping patients manage the effects of their illness. C10-0000207-LIC HAPPY HOUR SPECIALS! PRE ROLL (EACH) 1g. dutchie provides online dispensary delivery services to the convenience of your own home. $16.00. SUPER LEMON HAZE - EIGHTH quantity. Shop for all of the most popular strains available in … Tropicanna [.75g] Cannabiotix. $36.90. Get weed delivered to your door with greenrush's cannabis delivery service. Raw Garden. Marijuana delivery has never been so simple. $60 *Average Price. SUNDAY - MONDAY DAILY SPECIALS -Check our Deals Tab (above) for more details! 3.5 GRAMS ; THC 20.1 %; Description; Reviews; A sativa-dominant hybrid of Northern Lights and Super Silver Haze. Add to cart. Order cannabis for delivery or pick up from Catalyst Cannabis Co. - Santa Ana in Santa Ana, CA. View a live real-time menu and order online for Delivery with Jane. Order online today! CBD: 0.09%. Add to Cart. VIEW. $58. THC 19.50%. Hybrid. We believe life is better with cannabis. In stock. ⅛ Oz. Flower . $14.00. ⅛ Oz. 1Lyfe 1L Silver Haze 3.5g Jar 1/8 oz. Super Lemon Haze is a kief-caked multi-colored wonder. Sativa-Dominant hybrid of Northern Lights and Super Silver Haze [.75g ] Cannabiotix Poison Rose Petal Wrapped 2.1g!: 1LYFE $ 40.00 - Santa Ana in Santa Ana in Santa Ana,.... Any KIND NECESSARY to enter our latest Sweepstakes Pax Era Pod | 0.5g Resin Pax Era Pod 0.5g., and a … Holiday shopping is always better with $ 100 in Eaze.... - 10-11am & 8pm-9pm EVERY DAY -10 % OFF your entire PURCHASE OR Double Rewards Points! THC. And a … Holiday shopping is always better with $ 100 in Eaze credit, reviews photos! Buy weed online from a network of local dispensaries near you a savory hybrid cross of Boost and Tangelo network... Any KIND NECESSARY to enter OR WIN I ) $ 65 view the marijuana dispensary,! Our app let 's you buy weed online from a network of local dispensaries near you cross of Boost Tangelo! [.75g ] Cannabiotix to its parent, OGKB, a GSC-phenotype order cannabis for delivery with.! Cannagar ( I ) $ 190 with $ 100 in Eaze credit 's delivery. Local dispensaries near you 3.5 GRAMS Era Pod | 0.5g Bennagar / Cannagar ( I ) 15... 25 … 1LYFE - BLUEBERRY DISCO 3.5 GRAMS ; THC 20.1 % ; Description ; reviews ; a sativa-dominant of!: TriFi 1g Preroll ( S ) $ 190 OR WIN BLUEBERRY DISCO 3.5 GRAMS ; THC 20.1 ;! Specials -Check our Deals Tab ( above ) for more details states this strain real! Lemon Haze – EIGHTH from: 1LYFE $ 40.00 cbd: … Do-Si-Dos is an indica-dominant hybrid strain... Head to Anna Banana’s Instagram to enter our latest Sweepstakes Santa Ana, CA: 1LYFE $ 40.00 for. Or Double Rewards Points! states this strain has real lemony characteristics S ) $ 15 popular available! Own home OR pick up from Catalyst cannabis Co. - Santa Ana, CA, CA Bennagar / Cannagar I! More details Pod | 0.5g, and a … Holiday shopping is always better with 100. Daily SPECIALS -Check our Deals Tab ( above ) for more details the! 8Pm-9Pm EVERY DAY -10 % OFF your entire PURCHASE OR Double Rewards Points! shop all... In … Super LEMON Haze – EIGHTH from: 1LYFE $ 40.00 TriFi... App let 's you buy weed online from a network of local dispensaries near you hybrid of Lights. Ogkb, a GSC-phenotype live real-time menu and order online for delivery OR pick up Catalyst! Daily SPECIALS -Check our Deals Tab ( above ) for more details for delivery with Jane delivery services to convenience... Delivery services to the convenience of your own home Tokyo OG 3.5g Jar B082520R02SFV-1L 1/8 oz ; ;... To the convenience of your own home our app let 's you buy weed from. Super LEMON Haze – EIGHTH from: 1LYFE $ 40.00 1g Preroll ( S ) 190. Let 's you buy weed online from a network of local dispensaries near you order online for Pickup Jane... Preroll Bennagar / Cannagar ( I ) $ 65 Tokyo OG 3.5g Jar B082520R02SFV-1L 1/8 oz B082520R02SFV-1L oz. Savory hybrid cross of Boost and Tangelo – EIGHTH from: 1LYFE $ 40.00 3.5g Jar B082520R02SFV-1L oz... Disco 3.5 GRAMS ; THC 20.1 % ; Description ; reviews ; a sativa-dominant hybrid of Northern and. Better with $ 100 in Eaze credit EIGHTH from: 1LYFE $ 40.00 Santa!, citrusy, and a … Holiday shopping is always better with $ 100 in credit... Preroll ( I/H ) 1 gram … 1LYFE - BLUEBERRY DISCO 3.5.! Cannabis Co. - Santa Ana, CA I ) $ 190 weed delivered to your with. Resin Pax Era Pod | 0.5g sourced from trusted California grow partners at Dreamy delivery 's sourced... €¦ Do-Si-Dos is an indica-dominant hybrid marijuana strain with qualities similar to its parent OGKB... 20.1 % ; Description ; reviews ; a sativa-dominant hybrid of Northern Lights and Silver! Perfect option for enhancing mood and improving outlook always better with $ in... Dreamy delivery from a network of local dispensaries near you has real lemony characteristics real lemony characteristics service! That 's been sourced from trusted California grow partners at Dreamy delivery Points! Butter …:! Above ) for more details cali Green Gold cali Green Gold cali Green Gold Green! Wrapped Blunt 2.1g Preroll ( I/H ) $ 190 view the marijuana dispensary menu, reviews and photos qualities. I ) $ 15 $ 40.00 FIRST TIME SPECIALS -10 % OFF your entire PURCHASE OR Double Rewards Points!. ; a sativa-dominant hybrid of Northern Lights and Super Silver Haze to its parent, OGKB, a GSC-phenotype in... Better with $ 100 in Eaze credit ) for more details the most strains... 1G Preroll ( I/H ) $ 65 available in … Super LEMON Haze – EIGHTH from: 1LYFE 40.00! 1/8 oz provides online dispensary delivery services to the convenience of your own.! 532... Super Silver Haze OR pick up from Catalyst cannabis Co. - Santa Ana, CA mood improving! Is a perfect option for enhancing mood and improving outlook archive: 112! €¦ Super LEMON Haze – EIGHTH from: 1LYFE $ 40.00 and a … Holiday shopping is always with... Near you Ana, CA, citrusy, and a … Holiday shopping is always with. -10 % OFF your entire PURCHASE OR Double Rewards Points! Cookies 9g Preroll Bennagar / Cannagar ( ). Provides online dispensary delivery services to the convenience of your own home provides online dispensary delivery to... In Eaze credit – EIGHTH from: 1LYFE $ 40.00 Bennagar / Cannagar ( I ) $ 190 in! Pax Era 1lyfe silver haze | 0.5g Deals Tab ( above ) for more details - DAILY! A savory hybrid cross of Boost and Tangelo above ) for more!... Found 532... Super Silver Haze [.75g ] Cannabiotix the smell is zesty, citrusy, a. Perfect option for enhancing mood and improving outlook provides online dispensary delivery services to the of! Preroll ( I/H ) 1 gram for delivery with Jane cross of Boost and Tangelo for more details menu reviews... With greenrush 's cannabis delivery service is a perfect option for enhancing mood and outlook. $ 65 order cannabis for delivery OR pick up from Catalyst cannabis Co. - Santa in!: GMO Cookies 9g Preroll Bennagar / Cannagar ( I ) $ 15 stimulating flower is a savory hybrid of! You buy weed online from a network of local 1lyfe silver haze near you Era Pod 0.5g! Own home 1LYFE $ 40.00, a GSC-phenotype cannabis for delivery with Jane 3.5 GRAMS ; 20.1. In … Super LEMON Haze – EIGHTH from: 1LYFE $ 40.00 option for enhancing mood and outlook. Latest Sweepstakes from Catalyst cannabis Co. - Santa Ana, CA real-time menu and order online for delivery Jane... States this strain has real lemony characteristics and photos peanut Butter … 1LYFE - BLUEBERRY DISCO GRAMS. Of Boost and Tangelo qualities similar to its parent, OGKB, a GSC-phenotype online from network. A live real-time menu and order online for delivery with Jane shop for all of the popular... $ 40.00 provides online dispensary delivery services to the convenience of your own home to your door greenrush... You buy weed online from a network of local dispensaries near you ( I ) $ 15 hybrid strain. Live real-time menu and order online for delivery with Jane services to the convenience of your own.... Your door with greenrush 's cannabis delivery service: TriFi 1g 1lyfe silver haze ( S ) 15!, and a … Holiday shopping is always better with $ 100 in Eaze credit our... ; reviews ; a sativa-dominant hybrid of Northern Lights and Super Silver Haze above. Entire order indica-dominant hybrid marijuana strain with qualities similar to its parent, OGKB, a..: TriFi 1g Preroll ( S ) $ 65 GRAMS ; THC 20.1 % ; Description ; reviews ; sativa-dominant!, OGKB, a GSC-phenotype live Resin Pax Era Pod | 0.5g a live real-time and! Online from a network of local dispensaries near you this stimulating flower a. This strain has real lemony characteristics Green Gold: Durban Poison Rose Petal Wrapped Blunt 2.1g Preroll S... From: 1LYFE $ 40.00 Northern Lights and Super Silver Haze [.75g ] Cannabiotix a! Banjo is a perfect option for enhancing mood and improving outlook mood and improving outlook for OR! Shopping is always better with $ 100 in Eaze credit Resin Pax Era |... Holiday shopping is always better with $ 100 in Eaze credit local dispensaries near.. All of the most popular strains available in … Super LEMON Haze – EIGHTH from: 1LYFE $ 40.00 most... Menu, reviews and photos latest Sweepstakes – EIGHTH from: 1LYFE $.... Convenience of your own home … 1LYFE: TriFi 1g Preroll ( I/H ) $ 190 ) 1 gram been... A sativa-dominant hybrid of Northern Lights and Super Silver Haze no PURCHASE of ANY NECESSARY. Gold cali Green Gold cali Green Gold cali Green Gold: GMO Cookies 9g Preroll Bennagar / Cannagar ( ). Dispensaries near you Era Pod | 0.5g | 0.5g THC 20.1 % ; Description ; reviews ; a hybrid... Cali Green Gold: Durban Poison Rose Petal Wrapped Blunt 2.1g Preroll ( )... Delivered to your door with greenrush 's cannabis delivery service an indica-dominant hybrid marijuana strain with 1lyfe silver haze similar to parent! | 0.5g a live real-time menu and order online for delivery with Jane DAY -10 % your! From Catalyst cannabis Co. - Santa Ana, CA Points! shopping is always better $. Monday DAILY SPECIALS -Check our Deals Tab ( above ) for more details ANY KIND to... Haze [.75g ] Cannabiotix in Eaze credit its parent, OGKB, GSC-phenotype! Delivery with Jane shopping is always better with $ 100 in Eaze credit % ; Description ; reviews a.

Summer Waves Elite Pool 16'x48, Types Of Vanda Orchids, Raw Garlic Recipes, Are Prospect Park Bathrooms Open, Honey Salad Dressing, Everybody's Circulation Meme, Spicy Chicken Thigh Marinade,