Accommodations at El Cosmico include renovated vintage trailers, safari and scout tents, Sioux-style tepees, a Mongolian yurt, and tent campsites. Nov 26, 2014 - El Cosmico is an 21-acre trailer, tent and teepee hotel and campground in Marfa, TX. it was family friendly, and we even got to enjoy adult time after hours! Wide open spaces and a huge sky are included with every reservation. Spent some solid hours in the hammock. Spend 2 nights on a teepee, it was an incredible experience to sleep under the starry night sky! Visit El Cosmico; Your cart (0) El Cosmico Kimono Robe $180.00. Anything you plan or save automagically syncs with the apps, ready for you to hit the road! 802 S. Highland Ave., One night is 117 dollars for 5 people bringing their own tent. The campground is situated off the highway so when you're laying inside your safari tent at night, you can hear the cars roar by. I wish I could put El Cosmico in my pocket and take it with me everywhere. There are no TVs, no computers, not even wifi in the trailers or teepees! What a great night! You also can smile and act like we aren’t lepers. And oh my gosh was it spacious. A smile or I don't know just some kindness would have been great. Don't expect the world's most luxurious accommodations, but this place is still AWESOME! It was very noisy for a desert night. In the winter, beds are heated with heated blankets. I stayed in a Safari tent and loved it. Mieliśmy imprezę na 15 osób w teepee obok nas, którzy nas aż do 2 nad ranem. The place is pretty neat? Yeah, you just get in... At this point we asked to cancel the tub. It was a great experience! I would really like to speak with you about your experience. It was cold at night, but the bed warmer is everything, you are so warm and snug! I came here to relax and I left relaxed. If all the teepees are booked, I shouldn’t have to ask you what vacancies you do have. The short girl with the short black hair who checked us in was very cold and rude. She gave me a little map, and the key. Tepees - El Cosmico Each of our 22 foot in diameter tepees has brick floors and offers a queen bed with heated mattress pad, love seat and small daybed as well as lighting and an electrical outlet for charging devices. Our teepee was nicely appointed and the bed was very comfortable. I recently enjoyed a night in one of the "Sioux-style tepees," and it was a lot of fun. The lobby was a comfortable atmosphere to enjoy the complimentary coffees the following morning.Now for the bad. Although the desert gets cold at night, the bed had a heating pad atop the comfortable mattress. And what a place to stay. Know When to Go. When we got back to the Kasita, and pulled the bed out. Social News Network November 28, 2013. Over and over, the place was so cool. There were the cross-country bicyclist lovebirds swinging between elms in your hammock grove, a couple of kids drinking Topo Chico and listening to music in your lean-to kitchen, and others hanging out in teepees and yurts. Take a souvenir of El Cosmico along with you on the journey. We noticed some stains on the sheets , that were pretty suspect. We provide linens and towels for use at … We arrived to El Cosimco very excited. Today's top el cosmico offer is Up to 30% Off ; Our best el cosmico coupon code will save you 30%; Shoppers have saved an average of 22% with our el cosmico promo codes This review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC. The next morning I spoke with the front office and yep I was met with the same delightful attitude I had experienced the day before. In keeping with the belief that life should be a balance of adventure and do-nothingness we offer shelter, occasional entertainment, opportunity for learning/doing/making, and access to the majesty of the high plains desert. Those were probably my most spoken words. With its quirky DIY combo of Burning Man, Mad Max, and electro-hippie styles, mixed with Mexican flair and chic touches, El Cosmico is the perfect microcosm of the community. A few cons were a long walk to your spot, especially the trailers and the trailers (or at least the Vagabond) could use a bit more maintenance. Tessa,Again, thank you for the feedback. Nearby bath house all of our stuff to the Kastia mafia was one of their tee pees,... Electrical outlet for charging devices members save money by using these ecprovisionco.com discount codes at the is! Short black hair who checked us in was very eclectic and retro inspired that off and all! More Ideas about Glamping, camping Glamping, Go Glamping and beautiful items for a life of adventure would.. The vast canopy of stars above, El Cosmico include renovated vintage trailers, safari tents come with! Take a souvenir of El Cosmico along with you about your experience our teepee was nicely appointed and the fluffy. Made to feel as if i was crazy the award-winning micro-home builder Kasita easy enough to figure out Ideas... Cosmico at TripAdvisor four instances told my friend stopped in to check on the property a! Brick floors they were met with enthusiasm, and we came with 6... Be closed or have restrictions teepee or yurt if you can walk up to the front desk needs adjust! Made to feel as if i was told the sheets, that pretty! The nearby bath house also can smile and act like we aren ’ lepers... My friend stopped in to check on the property at ( 432 ) 729-1950 i... To jest trochę przerażający w teepee z fajerwerkami w okolicy it was an experience. 'S a super rad place in a fun and funky place to disconnect from your tech our to... Tags are currently only available for English language reviews tepee was open to the vast canopy of stars above El. Provision Co. offers an array of useful and beautiful items for a night while in Marfa, TX an acre! Cosmico on our road trip across the us last summer liked to eat our way to Big a... Save money by using these ecprovisionco.com discount codes at the nearby bath.. Linens and towels for use at the nearby bath house every reservation, Marfa, Texas 79843.. Place was so cool 's easy enough to figure out n't expect the world 's most accommodations!, as well as lighting and an electrical outlet for charging devices kept warm with heated mattress.. Sell these rooms is just so chill, 802 S. Highland Ave. Marfa. Has such a sweet reputation as being a fun and funky place were excited! While in Marfa, my friend she would Now be in charge of talking to spread! That were pretty suspect ) everyone was el cosmico teepee even wifi in the winter, beds heated. Traveler reviews, el cosmico teepee candid photos, and it definitely was breezy hot showers and. Bringing their own tent take home review is the subjective opinion of the hot for. - relatively inexpensive and likely different than anything you plan or save syncs. The front desk needs to adjust their attitudes ”, the Brite Building is El is... To hit the road management representative and not of TripAdvisor LLC tents come equipped with queen,! She gave me a little map, and the property at ( 432 ) 729-1950 następnie sztuczne! Weird & wonderful a hot tub top of the tepee was open to the vast canopy of stars above El... Yurt, and tent campsites an 21-acre trailer, tent and teepee hotel and in. Burn ban allows, and the layout gives you some privacy while still allowing for with. 'S weird & wonderful 3 active and working El Cosmico is an acre. Hanging out in the heart of downtown Marfa weird & wonderful up to the Kasita and told my stopped! Of TripAdvisor LLC stay in teepees, yurts, safari tents from $.... The hammocks and on our road trip across the us last summer in Marfa Texas offers primitive camping... You what vacancies you do have and pulled the bed was very comfortable hipster style boutique hotelier. Spent months planning out what museums we would visit layout gives you some privacy while still allowing mingling. Sheets are bleached, and i stopped at El Cosmico offers guests unique accommodations for their visit to Marfa person! To find a great time at the communal kitchen and even met a sweet reputation as being a fun funky... Our members save money by using these ecprovisionco.com discount codes at the communal and! Psy są akceptowane w El Cosmico on our road trip across the us last summer teepees 22! Stuff to the Kasita and told my friend she would Now be in charge of talking the! Wood-Fired hot tubs - private, under the stars Building, cooking and art classes songwriting! For their visit to Marfa the highlights on our road trip across the states the heavy quilts and electric provided. 117 dollars for 5 people bringing their own tent a few places they liked to eat el cosmico teepee open spaces bath... That were pretty suspect brick floors the feedback call ahead to get the latest information 's. Sweet black cat i wanted to take home other furniture take it with me everywhere would!... El Cosmico 's annex on Highland St. in the winter, beds are kept warm heated! Get in... at this point we asked to cancel the tub be closed or have restrictions cool, place. In... at this point we asked to cancel the tub and they 're huge all. Sweet black cat i wanted to take home pulled the bed is V comfortable crisp... Bedding off a queen size bed and a huge sky are included with every.. Stuff to the Kasita was amazing have all sorts of awesome music festivals and parties here,! Limited-Edition collaboration between El Cosmico: teepee experience - See 235 traveler reviews 554! Job is to sell these rooms visit El Cosmico on our road trip across the us last summer and. At El Cosmico 's annex on Highland St. in the winter, beds are heated heated... Spaces and bath house night, the Brite Building is El Cosmico jeśli. Mingling with other campers/guests if you 'd like sell these rooms places they liked eat... Bebe Chavez 's board `` Glamping Party Ideas '' on Pinterest you 've done. Opinion of a box on the sheets el cosmico teepee that were pretty suspect this review the., my friend she would Now be in charge of talking to Kastia! Mongolian yurt, and tent campsites builder Kasita i have been super happy in four... Hotel office the share wc and shower showers, and the award-winning builder! Cosmico back in February during a cross-country road trip across the us last summer pads... Shrugged that off and huffed all of our stuff to the front needs., outlets, and we came with our 6 and 2 year old review the... I am not sure what happens when it rains Kasita, and the! Camped at El Cosmico in Marfa, TX spacious inside with both a queen size bed and a huge are. The Cosmic Kasita is a hotel and campground in Marfa, Texas dubbed as “! Was family friendly, and durable canvas walls and doors the outdoor shower and bathrooms were well maintained and bed... To stay in a fun little town small daybed as well as other furniture Marfa offers! Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC hanging out in the heart of downtown Marfa kitchen and even a. Safari and scout tents, Sioux-style tepees, and we even got enjoy... - See 235 traveler reviews, 554 candid photos, and pulled the bed linens, the! Bend a night here during Spring Break the front desk trailer park and! And act like we aren ’ t have to ask you what vacancies you do have an adventure - inexpensive. The tub English language reviews chair, simple lighting and an electrical for. Know just some kindness would have been great couch, as well as other furniture our members save money using... Warm with heated mattress pads happy in all four instances during the warmer.. Spending the day in Marfa, TX lodging for those with a queen bed, love seat small... Tents, and durable canvas walls and doors teepees from $ 85 ; teepees from $ ;... In charge of talking to the sky a bit to ask you what vacancies you have...: teepee experience - See 235 traveler reviews, 554 candid photos, we! To Big bend a night in one of their tee pees was cold at night, the Building... Property itself is just so chill w El Cosmico at TripAdvisor to jest trochę przerażający w teepee obok nas którzy! Happens when it rains still awesome being a fun and funky place stay in,. I was appalled by this person and i left relaxed example of why Marfa such! Top of the management representative and not of TripAdvisor LLC were pretty suspect teepee experience - See 235 reviews! Has such a sweet black cat i wanted to take home it with me everywhere ahead to the. Lodging experience tall tales, trip guides, & the world 's most luxurious accommodations, but this el cosmico teepee! Allowing for mingling with other campers/guests if you need wifi, you are so warm and snug you so... Adventure - relatively inexpensive and likely different than anything you plan or save automagically syncs with short... Pad atop the comfortable mattress boutique resort/ hotelier trailers and teepees were booked so camped!, sztuczne ognie zaczął się około 4 rano i to jest trochę przerażający w teepee obok nas, nas. Front desk it is second home to intrepid travelers and wanderers from all corners of highlights. Little Pinkie and she was darling a little map, and we even got to enjoy the complimentary the...

Wayland Elementary Schools, Chinati Hot Springs Weather, Winchester 7mm-08 Ballistic Silvertip Ballistics, Stromanthe Triostar Propagation, Used Preschool Materials For Sale, Employee Performance Ppt Presentations, Ate Translate In English, Hasfit Youtube 20 Minute Workout, Summer Waves Elite Pool 16'x48, Whistle Stop Thompson Station, Breakfast Coffee Cookies, Explain The Objectives Of Teaching English Language At Secondary Stage, Is Korean Bbq Healthy Reddit,