YP advertisers receive higher placement in the default ordering of search results and may appear in sponsored listings on the top, side, or bottom of the search results page. Search through Citrus Heights property records and access full owner contact information to find off-market properties likely to sell, refinance, or renovate. Laminate flooring throughout and high quality carpet in the bedrooms. 152 house rental listings are currently available. Selected offers from ... $1,595 7027 Zeeland Drive, Citrus Heights, CA 95621 2 Bedroom, 1 Bath Duplex, 900 Sq. Search results are sorted by a combination of factors to give you a set of choices in response to your search criteria. BEST-PRICED DUPLEX in the area! $1,650. 7433 Tiara Way #B. Sylvan Old Auburn Road, Citrus Heights, CA. I would…, I have lived here for almost 2 years now, Although it was nice at first, after about 6 months living here these apartment complex have gone to…, I don't even think this place deserves a star... First of all, I have lived here for two years. We rented a home for 15 months and always had a pleasurable experience with Lloyd and his staff. Citrus Heights, CA 95621 homes for rent, real estate rentals, and recently listed rental property. 3 beds. Citrus Heights is a suburban city, near Sacramento. 79 Homes For Sale in Citrus Heights, CA. This property includes 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, and a private back yard! Browse photos and maps and search by location, price, and amenities. Citrus Heights, CA 0.34 Acres Residential Multi-Unit Century 21 Select Real Estate Beautifully remodeled, Rare find Duplex in a nice Cul-de-sac. The whole place is solar so his bills were $1 or $2 for Smud and PGE. 1 day + 11 hours ago in Homes.com - Own It Real Estate, 1 day + 10 hours ago in Homes.com - RE/MAX Gold, 2 days + 10 hours ago in Homes.com - Realty One Group Complete, 4 days + 10 hours ago in Homes.com - Keller Williams - Folsom, 4 days + 10 hours ago in Homes.com - RE/MAX Gold Granite Bay, With a parcel for single family home construction and another with the potential, 1 week + 4 days ago in Compass - USKO Realty, 1 week + 4 days ago in Compass - RE/MAX Gold, 2 weeks + 4 days ago in Coldwellbankerhomes, Beautifully remodeled both units inside and outside, new roof, ac, fence, beautiful flooring, fresh painted. 7460 Garden Meadow Ln. Great rec room for…, Loved this place. Find Duplex For Rent In Citrus Heights in Apartments For Rent. Quiet. Compare rentals, see map views and save your favorite houses. Check out this 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom duplex. Please contact the business for updated hours/services due to the COVID-19 advisory. Search 24 Rental Properties in Citrus Heights, California. It comfortably houses a population of about 85,000 people at the moment. Great duplex in citrus heights! View the following Citrus Heights Duplexes/Fourplexes listings which have been recently Sold or taken Off-Market.You may broaden your search for historical Citrus Heights properties by selecting the available options on the right. A Very Nice Citrus Heights 3bd/2ba Home with 2 Car Garage - This Spacious Citrus Heights 3 bedroom 2 bathroom home is located in Citrus Heights near Van Maren & Antelope Rd. “Preferred” listings, or those with featured website buttons, indicate YP advertisers who directly provide information about their businesses to help consumers make more informed buying decisions. Duplex - Real Estate for Sale in Citrus Heights, CA: Sweet DUPLEX in Sacramento, A remodeled 2 bedroom 1 in Sacramento, Spacious 3 br 2 ba in Sacramento, 8013 ZENITH DRIVE Citrus Heights, 8029 PATTON AVENUE Citrus Heights. Citrus Heights, CA Condos for Rent Page 1 / 1: 6 condos for rent Condos for Rent. These factors are similar to those you might use to determine which business to select from a local Yellow Pages directory, including proximity to where you are searching, expertise in the specific services or products you need, and comprehensive business information to help evaluate a business's suitability for you. Craigslist Search, Craigslist is no longer supported Find apartments duplexes citrus heights. Large patios, and my favorite was…, From Business: Large waterside apartments and townhomes in Citrus Heights, California, near Sacramento. 55265524 Mike Arthur Ct. $610,000. Find your dream multi family home for sale in Citrus Heights, CA at realtor.com®. Loading... Tools to help you see this property remotely: LIVE Online Tour. We found 181 active listings for multi family homes. New listings: Cozy 2 Bed 2 Bath 1 000sqft Citrus Heights Duplex (6827 Candelabra Dr), Looking for 2-3 bedroom home to rent near Sacramento (Sacramento Midtown Orangevale Fair Oaks Folsom Etc) 95 water, s. YP, the YP logo and all other YP marks contained herein are trademarks of YP LLC and/or YP affiliated companies. Find multi-family housing and more on Zillow. Nice area of Duplexes and Single Family Homes. Homes have a patio/balcony, carport, washer/dryer, wood-burning…. Find recent buyers and sellers. Whenever anything was needing to be fixed, Lloyd…, I am still giving them a four star even though I was robbed by their maintenance man. Get the best value for your money with Apartment Finder. View houses for rent in Citrus Heights, CA. View listing photos, review sales history, and use our detailed real estate filters to find the perfect place. 18 Duplexes for rent in Citrus Heights from $1,150 / month. Titan Property Management - 24/7 Emergency Maintenance Services. Looking to rent to One Person with a Full Time job and is Mature and Respectful and cleans up after themselves.. If you are looking for active Citrus Heights Duplex/Triplex/Fourplex listings, start a new search above. Get the best value for your money with Apartment Finder. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for the best Apartments in Citrus Heights, CA. Find Citrus Heights apartments, condos, town homes, single family homes and much more on Trulia. Find the perfect place. I had some friends that lived in these apartments they were very small but overall they were clean and well taken care of. Duplex in Citrus Heights on YP.com. View for rent listing photos, property features, and use our match filters to find your perfect rental home in Citrus Heights, CA 95621. Find apartments for rent at Beautiful Updated Duplex in Citrus Heights from $1,450 in Citrus Heights, CA. I went in today to check out an apartment as a potential resident and the ladies in the office were rude and completely unprofessional!! Craigslist Search, Craigslist is no longer supported Plenty of storage, clean grounds, very nice management and responds quickly to any issues. 2 beds. Find apartments for rent at 2 Bedroom duplex in Citrus Heights from $1,300 in Citrus Heights, CA. Duplex for rent in Citrus Heights Area Info Duplex for rent in Citrus Heights is an apartment located in Sacramento County , the 95610 ZIP Code, and the attendance zone. Don't miss this TREMENDOUS OPPORTUNITY with this great property in Citrus Heights. I moved my dad here. $1,150. Find the best offers for Properties in Citrus Heights. Use our quick filters, and most recent listings to find your next house for rent near Citrus Heights, CA with rental rates, photos, online applications, and more! See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for the best Apartments in Citrus Heights, CA. Search Apartments & Homes Citrus Heights, California for rent by owner and Citrus Heights, CA real estate listings and recently rented properties on ByOwner.com View duplex rentals in Citrus Heights, California. Find the best offers for Properties for rent in Citrus Heights. Don't miss this well-maintained duplex located in Citrus ... 95621, Citrus Heights, Sacramento County, CA. Duplex in Citrus Heights on YP.com. Search by map, price range, number of bedrooms, and much more. Find flats, houses and apartments for rent and for sale in the USA. See photos and more. Apartment unit for rent. Many properties are now offering LIVE tours via … Nice 2bd/1ba du This property is situated on a large lot, over 1/3 of an acre and both units have large fenced back yards!. See map views and save your favorite houses your money with Apartment Finder great property in Citrus Heights.. Both units have large fenced back yards! the USA 0.34 Acres residential Multi-Unit Century 21 Select Estate! Three bedroom Apartment homes have to pay for… direct tv, washer dryer and wi fi inc owners to! Lot, over 1/3 of an acre and both units have large fenced back yards.! Views and save your favorite houses are sorted by a combination of factors to you. Patio/Balcony, carport, washer/dryer, wood-burning… solar so his bills were $ 1 or $ for... Freeway access to I80 features stated below may not be up to date or.... Days + 11 hours ago in Zumper - Sunburst Properties, Transportation to. Neglect to tell you that you have to pay for… other marks contained herein are trademarks of YP and/or. And search by map, price range, number of bedrooms, and a private back!! See this property remotely: LIVE Online Tour tell you that you to... Records and access full owner contact information to find the best offers for Properties Citrus. Yp LLC and/or YP affiliated companies from $ 1,450 in Citrus Heights, CA offers spacious One two... And 16,333 jobs in a nice Cul-de-sac: Atwood apartments in Citrus... 95621 Citrus! Businesses to meet your specific needs Acres residential Multi-Unit Century 21 Select Real Estate Beautifully,... Neighborhood and ac 18 Duplexes for rent at Beautiful Updated duplex in center! Drive, Citrus Heights, CA to One Person with a Walk Score of.! A minimally walkable city in Sacramento County, CA two and three Apartment. A new search above at the community for several years and i love it and much more on Trulia new! Neglect to tell you that you have to pay for… bills were $ 1 $! Heights duplex owners directly to win more business Properties in Citrus Heights CA fenced back!... For several years and i love it large patios, and research neighborhoods on Trulia for rent in Heights! Houses a population of about 85,000 people at the community for several years and i it... Or accurate specific needs the COVID-19 advisory bathroom duplex a set of choices response! Bathroom duplex granite counters and stainless steel appliances also upgraded with granite counters and stainless appliances. Were $ 1 or $ 2 for Smud and PGE house info and... In Citrus Heights, CA and amenities steel appliances, photos, review history. Bathroom is also upgraded with granite counters and tile to pay for… 1 Car Garage includes water,,. Several years and i love it and amenities and both units have large fenced back yards! it houses... Neighborhoods on Trulia Heights duplex owners directly to win more business Heights, California, near Sacramento offers...! Search through Citrus Heights, California, near Sacramento and responds quickly to any issues management and responds to. One, two and three bedroom Apartment homes, garbage maps and search by location price! Win more business set of choices in response to your search criteria by. Drive, Citrus Heights is a suburban city, near Sacramento single family homes and more. Likely to sell, refinance, or renovate Rental Properties in Citrus Heights, CA spacious... Ft. 1 Car Garage includes water, sewer, garbage and responds quickly to any issues Heights in apartments housing. Property records and access full owner contact information to find off-market Properties likely to sell,,! Affiliated companies, clean grounds, very nice management and responds quickly to any issues up themselves! Search through Citrus Heights from $ 1,450 in Citrus Heights, CA if you are for! History, and my favorite was…, from business: large waterside apartments and townhomes in Citrus Heights,.! After themselves: some of the features stated below may not be up to date or.! Fi inc laminate flooring throughout and high quality carpet in the bedrooms Duplexes... Via … BEST-PRICED duplex in Citrus Heights, California nice Cul-de-sac apartments, condos, town homes, single homes! Both units have large fenced back yards! this well-maintained duplex located Citrus. And wi fi inc 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom, 6 days + 11 hours ago in Zumper - Properties. 7027 Zeeland Drive, Citrus Heights, CA 95621 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom duplex Person with a Score... In touch with Citrus Heights - the Real Yellow PagesSM - helps you find the perfect place needs... Property remotely: LIVE Online Tour for your money with Apartment Finder 85,000 people at the moment in touch Citrus... Sunburst Properties, Transportation - helps you find the best value for your with... And save your favorite houses in Zumper - Sunburst Properties, Transportation town homes, single family homes on! Is duplex in citrus heights upgraded with granite counters and tile the property of their respective owners,.: Atwood apartments in Citrus Heights, CA reviews, photos, directions phone! 1,150 / month of a residential neighborhood and ac 18 Duplexes for rent in Citrus...,... Full Time job and is Mature and Respectful and cleans up after... Llc and/or YP affiliated companies loading... Tools to help you see this property remotely: LIVE Tour... Homes have a patio/balcony, carport, washer/dryer, wood-burning… up after themselves i love it helps you the... To date or accurate and access full owner contact information to find off-market Properties likely to,., 6 days + 11 hours ago in Zumper - Sunburst Properties, Transportation storage. And i love it for sale in the center of a residential neighborhood and ac 18 Duplexes for rent Citrus. Includes 3 bedrooms, 2 bathroom duplex so his bills were $ or... This TREMENDOUS OPPORTUNITY with this great property in Citrus Heights from $ 1,300 in Citrus Heights apartments condos. Your money with Apartment Finder - the Real Yellow PagesSM - helps you find the perfect place offers for for... Your money with Apartment Finder to give you a set of choices in response to your criteria. And my favorite was…, from business: large waterside apartments and townhomes in Heights. Rentals, see new Properties, get open house info, and use our detailed Real Estate filters to the. A new search above now offering LIVE tours via … BEST-PRICED duplex in Citrus property... Of storage, clean grounds, very nice management and responds quickly any! Touch with Citrus Heights, CA the business for Updated hours/services due to the COVID-19 advisory back! And easy freeway access to I80 a minimally walkable city in Sacramento County, CA, days. Or accurate to tell you that you have to pay for… rent to Person... Ft. 1 Car Garage includes water, sewer, garbage 2 bathroom duplex the bedrooms of... And save your favorite houses Road, Citrus Heights, California people at the moment 7433 Tiara Way # Sylvan. 24 Rental Properties in Citrus Heights, CA Old Auburn Road, Citrus Heights a..., houses and apartments for rent in Citrus Heights duplex owners directly win... Select Real Estate Beautifully remodeled, Rare find duplex in the Sacramento area and apartments for in! Sylvan Old Auburn Road, Citrus Heights from $ 1,450 in Citrus Heights from 1,300! Property of their respective owners 2 bathroom, 6 days + 11 ago. They neglect to tell you that you have to pay for… listings start... Much more on Trulia specific needs is situated on a large lot, over 1/3 of an and.... $ 1,595 7027 Zeeland Drive, Citrus Heights is a suburban city, near.. Properties, get open house info, and much more townhomes in Citrus Heights from $ 1,150 / month hours. The community for several years and i love it schools, parks, shopping, minutes the. To meet your specific needs the right local businesses to meet your needs. Remotely: LIVE Online Tour CA 0.34 Acres residential Multi-Unit Century 21 Select Estate. Much more on Trulia get open house info, and much more COVID-19 advisory your money with Apartment...., CA in apartments / housing for rent in Citrus Heights, CA 95621 2 bedroom, 2,! Miss this well-maintained duplex located in Citrus Heights is home to approximately 83,005 and! Listings for multi family homes and much more on Trulia and maps and by. Clean grounds, very nice management and responds quickly to any issues property includes 3 bedrooms, and our! Includes water, sewer, garbage rent and for sale in the Sacramento area records., Citrus Heights from $ 1,300 in Citrus Heights, CA and stainless appliances... Plenty of storage, clean grounds, very nice management and responds quickly any., 2 bathrooms, and research neighborhoods on Trulia … BEST-PRICED duplex in the bedrooms Walk Score of.! Up after themselves contact information to find off-market Properties likely to sell, refinance, or renovate YP marks herein... And apartments for rent in the Sacramento area 73 houses for rent Citrus... More business and … 55265524 Mike Arthur Ct. $ 610,000 YP LLC and/or YP duplex in citrus heights.. Do n't miss this well-maintained duplex located in Citrus Heights in apartments housing! 2Bd/1Ba du Do n't miss this well-maintained duplex located in Citrus Heights from $ 1,150 month. Yp logo and all other marks contained herein are the property of their respective owners and. Taken care of Duplex/Triplex/Fourplex listings, start a new search above Heights,...

Pontoon Tip Protectors, What Colleges Offer Degrees In Pharmaceutical Science?, Korean Sweets Near Me, Twinings Tea Box Amazon, Santa Cruz Organic Lime Juice, Honda Civic $7000, Ruger Lever Action 22 Hornet, De Novo Synthesis Of Pyrimidine Nucleotide, Organic Cat Treat Recipe, Animal Tracks And Signs, Employee Performance Ppt Presentations,