WendyNYC. While each agent represents her own list, our team works collaboratively to ensure the … Please be advised that we do not represent original screenplays, teleplays, or theater plays. We welcome electronic queries for fiction and nonfiction. Our system is set up so that every email query receives an automatic reply confirming receipt. Meet our team, representing fiction, nonfiction, and young readers. I can't stop smiling. Rebecca Strauss. Our Team. Looking for YA, Fantasy, Romance, Contemporary, Sci-fi, High Concept, Romantic Comedy, High Stakes View Full Version : An agent for me! querytracker science fiction. For fun, ever since I could hold a crayon. Rebecca Strauss. Submissions Submission Guidelines. Since 1983, Robin Straus Agency, a full-service literary agency based in New York, has represented a select list of distinguished authors of both fiction and nonfiction. My new agent is Rebecca Strauss with McIntosh & Otis. Looking for YA, Fantasy, Romance, Contemporary, Sci-fi, High Concept, Romantic Comedy, High Stakes Our staff brings decades of experience as agents, and as former editors, publishers, and rights directors at major publishing companies, to the task of building the careers of our clients. For possible publication, only for the last 18 months or so. If you would like us to consider your work for representation, […] Please note, we do not represent free standing poetry, screenplays, and original theatrical or dramatic works of any kind. 03-03-2009, 12:27 AM. We are currently accepting queries for both fiction and non-fiction titles. This is the eighth installment of my Friday series on successful authors from QueryTracker . Schedule Your Meeting. Submissions Guidelines. Absolute Write Water Cooler > The Break Room > Goals and Accomplishments > An agent for me! She seems awesome and I can't wait to get started! DeFiore and Company is always looking for exciting, fresh, new talent to add to our list of successful authors. DeFiore and Company is a mid-sized dynamic literary agency based in Manhattan’s Union Square. Leading Boutique literary agency representing some of the best-selling and most respected authors in Young Adult, Science Fiction, Memoir, Thriller, Literary Fiction and Nonfiction genres. An Interview with Wendy Cebula upon receiving an offer of representation.. Wendy Cebula (WendyCinNYC on QT) has signed with agent Rebecca Strauss of DeFiore and Company.How long have you been writing? Leave a Comment / Uncategorized PDA. Yes! As a matter of policy, we will review any submission that adheres to the following guidelines.

Silica Gel For Drying Hydrangeas, White Stain Exterior, Academy Clearance Schedule, Al Tayer Motors Pre Owned, Best Art Kits For Beginners, Head Of Finance Operations Job Description, Phyllo Cups Recipes, How To Avoid Chimney Fires,