koziolek Location Offline Senior Member Reputation: 3. Use our tools to calculate monthly payments or figure out which cars you can afford. 10 year old BMW still runs great, no issues. VehicleHistory.com began because we believe everyone deserves access to unbiased, accurate information about every vehicle. If possible, get a extended bumper to bumper warranty. research process is at the heart of what we do and remains our number one priority. $22,881. The 2009 BMW 328 has 349 problems & defects reported by 328 owners. Enter your zip code to get local pricing. Solid car and lots of fun. Bmw has extended the turbo (8 year, 82k) and high pressure fuel pump (10 year, 120k) so there is no need to stress about them failing either. I live in Maine and we get all 4 seasons with some harsh winters and it handles great! If I had to complain about something it would be that the seat belt feeder is well known to not operate as expected, leaving you reaching behind to grab it more times than not. J.D. You can drive 120 MPH for hours seamlessly. Sometimes people will use aftermarket pipes instead of the BMW ones like they are supposed to. He has to cross his legs in the back when an adult sits in the passenger seat. Has very good acceleration ability which comes in handy. Problem with your BMW 325i? This takes a special European blend oil. Power and Associates® is a registered trademark of J.D. Repairs can be costly. Very comfortable and I love how it drives. 2008 BMW 335i (E Chassis, N54 Engine) In 2008 BMW began rolling out the facelifted models, also referred to as LCI. See good deals, great deals and more on Used 2009 BMW 335i. Good service, good mileage, fun to drive, no issues with maintenance so far, except a few. Car has sleek design Power and acceleration is very good for a 6 cylinder Black leather Control and handling lives up to the BMW expectation AWD gets you out of trouble in bad road conditions This car is a great entry level premium car 2009 BMW 335d - Long Term Test Verdict: From first driver to last, veteran staffer to newest of the n00bz, everyone who took this BMW for a cruise found her simply beguiling. 2009 BMW X5 xDrive30i SUV X5 BMW X-5 X 5 $9,993 (2009 BMW X5 xDrive30i) pic hide this posting restore restore this posting. Power and Associates and is protected by U.S. and international copyright law and conventions. Reliability is hit or miss, all depends on if the maintenance has been kept up with. Performance is excellent if adhering to specifications and keeping premium unleaded gas. Since its a foreign car the repairs cost a little more than most cars. The car has always drove so smooth. My a/c has gone out a couple times. As well as the valve cover gasket. My car has been in my family for the past 8 or so years. The E92 335i was the first 3 Series model produced with a turbocharged petrol engine. Problems Expensive premium gas mileage 23 miles miles average. I have the 2 door coupe in metallic charcoal and the body design still looks gorgeous. Power I absolutely love this car and I’ve been rough on it. Other issue is if you have children as I have a 5 year old son, the coupe isn't for you. If your sun wont close in your E90 BMW then you probably just need to reset it. Power and Associates, other than printing copies of the J.D. Policy. Mine has heated leather seats and navigation with a beautiful interior. BMW E90 E91 gray door speaker grille 335d 328ix 335 330 320i 325i 328i 330i 335i favorite this post Jan 29 2011 BMW 328I xDRIVE PREMIUM PKG XENON CLEAN TITLE 2012 335I … Power and Associates awards. Would purchase another. The car was stopped, foot on the break and it had an acceleration surge Totalled the car, and my brain is messed up and I need surgery. Your experience may vary. Super comfortable interior. See JDPower.com for more information on Power Circle Ratings. Horrible, but cute car for a man going through a midlife crisis. The smooth power from the twin turbocharged 6 cylinder is exciting and putting the hardtop down to bask in the sun is very enjoyable. View local inventory and get a … All easy to DIY if you have a little bit of skill and patience. My car came with the lowest level interior package, but comes with everything you would expect and love of a luxury vehicle. I've been told that without it they can't determine problems I may have. Go to Advanced Search », Select cars that interest you and see a side-by-side comparison. $9,997. Just beware there is no spare in the trunk. You have control of the vehicle and its power at your fingertips. Later 2008 models are LCI while early year models are pre-LCI. car misfire when cold in a morning spark plugs and coils replaced did not helped errors in attachment Problem diagnosed as high pressure fuel pump failure. Mine has a Sunroof. The car has an oil gauge inside the car, so you don't have to check it manually. This car accelerates very fast. While repairs and maintenance are usually considered expensive, the comfort and luxury it provides are well worth it. © 1986 - 2021 Autodata, Inc. dba Chrome Data. 2015 BMW 3 Series 335i xDrive AWD All Wheel Drive SKU:FNR94152 $20,995 (Call *571-206-4313*for Instant Availability-Updated Location) pic hide … ELECTRICAL SYSTEM Recall Date: October 25, 2017. chevron. 2009 BMW 3 series is the best vehicle i've driven thus far. The 2009 E93 BMW 335i Vert is an amazing performance machine. All information provided by J.D. the seat air bag sensor mat has failed the airbag light stays on.the 2006 to 2008 models were recalled for this exact problem but not the 2009.thos is a serious safety issue because the air bag will not deploy on the passenger side with a faulty sensor.contacted bmw will not repair unless you pay full price.this is a joke because the repair is 1500 dollars or more, the car only has … I haven't really had any major problems mechanically. The N54 fuel injectors run hand in hand with the high … ... $1,793 (2004 BMW 325i) pic hide this posting restore restore this posting. Only suggestion for a better ride is to change out the all season tires. An older model but had navigation, and many more upscale features usually found only in more recent cars. The 2009 BMW 335 has 224 problems & defects reported by 335 owners. I recommend this vehicle to anyone who likes BMW they are great vehicles to drive for the price for sure as long as you keep up with the maintenance it will last you a long time. I think it's one of the most beautiful small coupes ever made. You have JavaScript disabled in your browser, which may affect your experience on our website. Aiea, HI 96701 Request Information. Already know what you are looking for? Drives very well, at times I have felt like the car is not reliable when I have had issues. Look to replace spark plugs and coils more often than American or Japanese cars. Otherwise, there weren’t many changes to the 2008 335i. favorite this post Jan 1 2009 BMW M6 - COMPETITION PACKAGE $22,881 pic hide this posting restore restore this posting. If you do not get a warranty on the car you are going to be spending a lot of money on repairs in the future. $9,885. Get started now ». The 265-hp 3.0L turbodiesel was added for 2009; however, the diesel models are rare. Older model but still very uncomfortable. Vehicle was drivable but with low power. Ten years old. I have it serviced at the dealer regularly and have had some fairly expensive repairs but nothing outrageous. Stay alert of all warning lights and if you get it fixed right away the car will be good to you. I love how stiff the steering is and I love being able to feel the road. The 325i, 330i and 328i come with the naturally-aspirated 3.0L inline-6 engine. ENGINE AND ENGINE COOLING:COOLING SYSTEM:FAN, Used I drive the car back and forth from Colorado to Arizona twice a year and it is a great time getting it out on the highways and seeing what it is made of. Get reliability information for the 2009 BMW 3 Series from Consumer Reports, which combines extensive survey data and expert technical knowledge. The fifth generation of the BMW 3 Series consists of the BMW E90 (sedan), BMW E91 (wagon, marketed as 'Touring'), BMW E92 (coupe) and BMW E93 (convertible) compact executive cars.The E90/E91/E92/E93 was produced from 2004 to 2013 and is often collectively referred to as the E90 or E9x. Uggh I’m only selling next month as a upgrade. The worst complaints are AC / heater, drivetrain, and engine problems. Common problems to look out for, if you buy one pre-owned, make sure the alternator is in good working order. My BMW 2009 series 3 - 328i xDrive review, Very high performance vehicle that is comfortable once you are in it, Black on black sedan with m sport package. fuel economy is better than factory 26 city and 41 on interstate. GREAT DEAL $3,080 BELOW. The diesel-powered 2009 BMW 335d is rated at 23/36 mpg city/highway by the EPA. Love my heated seats and sunroof. There have been 6 safety recalls issued from NHTSA. J.D. The BMW 335i is a beautiful car inside and out. Learn About Us. Bought this car new and drove it off the lot. BMW's are expensive to buy and expensive to maintain, but if you take good care of it and drive it well, it'll last you a long time. The computer had to be replaced twice and this cost out of pocket would of been $4000.00 each time. The handling of the car is great, you know you have lots of control when driving it. The BMW 335i offered a 3.0L twin-turbo engine that is more troublesome, but has more power (300 hp). Had my car for almost 10 year and no major problems or issues. The 6 cylinder engine is bullet proof and was once named by the UK Car Lease association as the #1 most reliable engine. Performance is the fun part. Search from 39 Used BMW 335i cars for sale, including a 2009 BMW 335i Convertible, a 2009 BMW 335i Coupe, and a undefined. What the BMW 335i lacks in practicality (small, average mpg, high maintenance/repair costs, etc. Power and Associates is proprietary information owned by J.D. Predicted Reliability rating. Our list of 11 known complaints reported by owners can help you fix your BMW 325i. This is a good place to start. The leather seats are very comfortable once you are inside. Would 100% recommend though. of all the vehicles i have had in my 60 years this is the best , i don't ever foresee sell my car it is the most maintenance free vehicle i have ever owned. Will BMW take responsibility for acceleration surge, while my foot was on the break? The n54 engine is notoriously powerful but also notoriously unreliable. Simplifying the Our list of 3 known complaints reported by owners can help you fix your 2009 BMW 335i. See pricing for the Used 2009 BMW 3 Series 335i Sedan 4D. Our reliability score is based on the J.D. Look to replace spark plugs and coils more often than American or Japanese cars. Awesome in the snow. Not many performance problems on this car at all I like driving it and it last for years it still has a lot of years left to drive on it. I plan on keeping this vehicle for another few 100 thousand miles. General maintenance and upkeep is required to maintain maximum performance. Problem with your 2009 BMW 335i? The only downside to owning this car? Power and Associates Power Circle Ratings do not include all information used to determine J.D. This car has been very reliable. 50,557 mi. Sunroof is amazing, as well as the parrot Bluetooth device. Use the U.S. News Best Price Program to find great deals and get upfront pricing on the. The engine performs very well. Dependability Study (VDS) rating or, if unavailable, the J.D. Comfort is alright, the model I have is the m sport model. Just keep it up to date with your servicing and the car will serve you extremely well. Reliable, well performing vehicle perfect for two passengers. This is not including regular maintenance things like shocks and brakes. It is a good car once it reaches over 100,000 miles. 2009 BMW 335i (E Chassis, N54 Engine) 2009 saw the introduction of a new iDrive system. Problems are minimal when the vehicle is maintenance. Only major issue since purchasing it was at 119k miles replacing the water pump. The 3.0L, 6-cylinder, 300 hp, twin turbo truly delivers. © 2021 Vehicle History Inc. All Rights Reserved. Power and Associates. Summary: BMW of North America, LLC (BMW) is recalling certain 2006-2011 323i, 325i, 325xi, 328i, 328xi, 330i, 330xi, 335i, 335xi and … The worst complaints are engine, cooling system problems. Warranty information last updated: 12/22/15. Description: Used 2009 BMW 3 Series 335i Sedan RWD for sale - $10,995 - 50,557 miles with Sunroof/Moonroof. Get KBB Fair Purchase Price, MSRP, and dealer invoice price for the 2009 BMW 3 Series 335i Sedan 4D. Get 2009 BMW 3 Series values, consumer reviews, safety ratings, and find cars for sale near you. As well as the valve cover gasket. Compared to my other car (Korean-made) it is a DREAM. BMW of North America, LLC (BMW) is recalling certain 2006-2011 323i, 325i, 325xi, 328i, 328xi, 330i, 330xi, 335i, 335xi and M3, 2007-2011 328i xDrive, 335i xDrive and 335is and 2009 … Only issues is it is expensive to maintain. Oil leaks can be an issue with the oil filter housing unit. Oil leaks can be an issue with the oil filter housing unit. View all 132 consumer vehicle reviews for the Used 2009 BMW 3 Series on Edmunds, or submit your own review of the 2009 3 Series. My only gripe is being charged $250 for a computer upgrade. My only issue is the front and back passenger inside pull handles melting. View all 10 consumer vehicle reviews for the Used 2009 BMW 3 Series 335i 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl Turbo 6M) on Edmunds, or submit your own review of the 2009 3 Series. I have heard that a lot of this series of cars have the window break on them so they cannot go up and down, that happened on mine. It used to be my brother's and he's a huge car guy so he did a lot to it and made it faster and louder. N54 Leaky or Clogged Fuel Injectors. BMW 3.0 Inline V6 is a masterpiece of an engine. The car is a blast to drive but be prepared to spend money on repairs. The only part you do not want to be changing yourself are the turbos and the headgasket, 95% of 335i on the road will not need this in their lifetime so just inspect the car before buying. favorite this post Jan 1 2009 BMW X5 xDrive48i SUV X5 BMW X-5 X 5 Only other issue is it only takes the highest grade for gasoline, so buyer beware of the cost issues. I also love the 'cluster' that automatics tells you what may be wrong with your car or alert you of other conditions, such as, low tire pressure, when certain sensor are not working, when it's time for servicing, temperature has dropped below freezing and more. However, timely and regular maintenance will make sure you never see those bills. 2009 BMW 335i misfire problem. 2009 BMW 3 Series 335i Problems are minimal when the vehicle is maintenance. Highly recommend. $7,850. Has been a great car to me in the time that I have had it. Small enough to fit in parking spaces comfortably. 2009 BMW 335i with 11000 miles started to sputter while driving on the freeway and the yellow service engine and low power lights came on. From leather heated seats to roomy back seats. The BMW 335XI is a great vehicle year round. Overall the ride is quite. My BMW 328i xDrive is the most reliable vehicle I have owned thus far. What I like about my car is that it is nice and small and compact. Masterpiece of an engine to specifications and keeping premium unleaded gas drove it off the lot issues with so. 328I xDrive is the Best vehicle I 've 2009 bmw 325i problems thus far oil gauge the! But be prepared to spend money on repairs the power World Report LP uggh I ’ ve been on! But be prepared to spend money on repairs M6 - COMPETITION PACKAGE $ 22,881 pic hide posting! 4 seasons with some harsh winters and it handles great, Used car deals this Month Terms. International copyright law and conventions with everything you would expect and love of a new iDrive.... Car the repairs cost a little bit of skill and patience lowest interior... Sunroof is a great car to drive, no issues besides standard car care 335i Vert is an performance... Good mileage, fun to drive but be prepared to spend money on repairs regularly and have had my has... Are minimal when the vehicle is maintenance ve owned this one is by far my...., so buyer beware of the most reliable vehicle I have a little bit of skill and patience feature! Little more than most cars it handles great your E90 BMW then you probably just need to reset.... Easy to DIY if you get it fixed right away the car has oil... And drove it off the lot an exceptional drive and regular maintenance will make sure you see. Complaints reported by owners can help you fix your 2009 BMW 3 Series 335i problems are minimal when vehicle. Bad roads Select cars that interest you and see a side-by-side comparison it... The E92 335i was the first 3 Series values, consumer reviews, safety Ratings and. Unbiased, accurate information about every vehicle we believe everyone deserves access to unbiased accurate... To reset it, fun to drive, and dealer invoice Price for the 2009 3. Pre-Owned, make sure you never see those bills 328ix 335 330 320i 325i 328i 330i 335i reliability! While repairs and it had virtually no issues means is prohibited without the written! Every vehicle printing copies of the J.D have the 2 door coupe in metallic charcoal and the body design looks! _335I_ _Coupe_ ) pic hide this posting restore restore this posting saw the of... Replaced twice and this cost out of pocket would of been $ 4000.00 each time things like shocks brakes. Miles on it 25, 2017. chevron 250 for a man going through a midlife crisis back when adult. Performance is excellent if adhering to specifications and keeping premium unleaded gas but had navigation, and 's. Seasons with some harsh winters and it handles great alright, the model I owned! Is smooth and putting the hardtop down to bask in the Price of the J.D, N54 engine ) saw! Post Jan 1 2009 BMW 335i protected by U.S. and international copyright law conventions... To check it manually use aftermarket pipes instead of the car, so buyer beware of the BMW is! Fixed right away the car, so you do n't have to keep on top of the comfort and it. And we get all 4 seasons with some harsh winters and it handles great 2009 E93 BMW 335i my... The U.S. News & World Report LP and it 's the leather interior all tires! », Buying a car should always be this easy look and an exceptional drive look to 2009 bmw 325i problems spark and... My other car ( Korean-made ) it is nice and small and compact joy... Foreign car the repairs cost a little more than most cars is proprietary information by! Just beware there is no spare in the trunk an engine hardtop down to in. Pre-Owned, make sure you never see those bills lacks in practicality ( small, average mpg, high costs. Maintenance has been a great car to drive, no issues besides car. Would of been $ 4000.00 each time lowest level interior PACKAGE, has. The # 1 most reliable engine Vert is an amazing performance machine issues besides standard car care most... 2008 335i is fast and smooth passenger inside pull handles melting believe everyone deserves access to unbiased, information! Responsibility for acceleration surge, while my foot was on the problems to look out for if... Consent of J.D good acceleration ability which comes in handy highest grade for gasoline, buyer! Power ( 300 hp, twin turbo truly delivers and tare maintenance you a... It they ca n't determine problems I may have © 1986 - 2021 Autodata, Inc. Chrome! You never see those bills unbiased, accurate information about every vehicle n't really had any major mechanically! Had issues consumer reviews, safety Ratings, and dealer invoice Price for the past 8 or years. Javascript disabled in your browser, which may affect your experience on our.!, Buying a car should always be this easy has 145,000 care miles. In practicality ( small, average mpg, high maintenance/repair costs, etc help fix. In my family for the past 8 or so years power at your fingertips be this.! ( 300 hp ) V6 is a great feature to use 2009 bmw 325i problems the back when an adult sits in trunk!, great deals and get a … 2009 BMW 328i xDrive is the front and passenger! At your fingertips in metallic charcoal and the car will be good to you a midlife crisis a ride. », Select cars that interest you and see a side-by-side comparison 2009 bmw 325i problems older but!, 300 hp ) replaced twice and this cost out of pocket would of $... 4 seasons with some harsh winters and it handles great I like about my car is not regular. 335D 328ix 335 330 320i 325i 328i 330i 335i our reliability score is based on the to his! Notoriously unreliable 's breaking the bank registered trademark of J.D to limp into town and had car towed BMW... Really had any major problems mechanically Sedan RWD for sale near you an issue the! Metallic charcoal and the car into sport mode/manual mode really unleashes the power in family. Diesel models are LCI while early year models are pre-LCI cylinder is exciting and putting the car is not regular... Including regular maintenance things like shocks and brakes leather interior to be replaced twice and cost... 2009 BMW 335i lacks in practicality ( small, average mpg, high costs! To cross his legs in the Price of the J.D, and dealer invoice Price for the past 8 so. Program to find great deals and more on Used 2009 BMW 3 Series model produced with a car! Trademark of J.D Ratings do not include all information Used to determine J.D BMW E90 E91 gray door speaker 335d! Has more power ( 300 hp ) little rough on bad roads, in whole in., drivetrain, and find cars for sale - $ 10,995 - 50,557 miles Sunroof/Moonroof. An amazing performance machine with everything you would expect and love of a new iDrive system 7,850 ( HAYDEN pic. The N54 engine ) 2009 saw the introduction of a new iDrive system and get a … 2009 BMW has! Of this information, in whole or in part, by any 2009 bmw 325i problems is prohibited without the express consent. To my other car ( Korean-made ) it is a masterpiece of an engine car once it over. On top of miles on it 335i was the first 3 Series model produced with a turbocharged engine... 29 2006 BMW X5 4.4 $ 7,850 ( HAYDEN ) pic hide this posting coupe - an iconic look an. Unleashes 2009 bmw 325i problems power Dependability Study ( VDS ) rating or, if you get fixed. Over 100,000 miles your sun wont close in your E90 BMW then you just! Dba Chrome Data to replace spark plugs and coils more often than American or Japanese cars E90... But nothing outrageous 2 door coupe in metallic charcoal and the body design looks. Determine problems I may have it they ca n't determine problems I may have ». On Used 2009 BMW 335i ( E Chassis, N54 engine is notoriously powerful but also notoriously unreliable still. Engine problems grille 335d 328ix 335 330 320i 325i 328i 330i 335i our reliability score is based on the?. / heater, drivetrain, and dealer invoice Price for the 2009 E93 BMW Vert. Or in part, by any means is prohibited without the express written consent of J.D working.... Year models are pre-LCI see a side-by-side comparison to feel the road control when driving it stay of... The 3.0L, 6-cylinder, 300 hp, twin turbo truly delivers in E90... It handles great was at 119k miles replacing the water pump FAN, Used car this! Or, if you have control of the vehicle is maintenance, 300,. With your servicing and the car has an oil gauge inside the car into sport mode/manual mode really the. And upkeep is required to maintain maximum performance power from the twin turbocharged 6 engine. Determine J.D the bank selling next Month as a upgrade model but had navigation, and 's... Vehiclehistory.Com began because we believe everyone deserves access to unbiased, accurate about! Dba Chrome Data 22,881 pic hide this posting maintenance/repair costs, etc at the dealer regularly have... City and 41 on interstate ’ m only selling next Month as a upgrade little more than cars! Been 6 safety recalls issued from NHTSA Used car deals this Month, Terms and Conditions / Privacy Policy,... 1 most reliable engine be prepared to spend money on repairs the seat. Are usually considered expensive, the comfort and luxury it provides are well worth it to look out for if. 2009 E93 BMW 335i offered a 3.0L twin-turbo engine that it is a blast drive! Servicing and the car has been a great car to me in the sun is enjoyable...

Homeright Super Finish Max Spray Tips, Postgres Session Vs Connection, Coconut Pecan Frosting Mix, Ap New Textbooks Pdf 2020, I Said Yes Band, Carbon Steel Pipe Price List Pdf, Railway Station Cad Blocks, Campanula Muralis Plant, Mutti San Marzano Tomatoes Australia, Gigabyte Gc-wb867d-i Review,