Prepare stuffing mix according to package directions. I also used Herb flavored stove top vs. bagged stuffing..Mixing all together in a 'round' casserole bowl then pouring the soup-egg-milk mixture over the entire dish..Baked at 400 for 30 minutes...Outstanding was the comments I got from the family.. Refrigerate up to 24 hours. In a pan, melt butter, add dry stuffing mix and stir well. Spoon stuffing mixture over the top. Spread the soup and broccoli even through the dish. Cook and drain broccoli. Even though we used the "less fat" directions to make this dish, I think it was still full of great flavor. See more ideas about Cooking recipes, Recipes, Low carb casseroles. In a large bowl, combine eggs, onion, mushroom soup and mayonnaise. Fast and delicious recipe. Preheat oven to 350°F. I also chose to use a "roasted garlic" flavor of stuffing mix, since that was the only one that did not contain chicken or turkey flavorings. Bake for 30-35 minutes or … https://www.food.com/recipe/cheesy-broccoli-stuffing-casserole-165085 Stir in chicken, broccoli, half of the stuffing and half of the Cheddar cheese. Powered by the ESHA Research Database © 2018, ESHA Research, Inc. All Rights Reserved, The ingredient list now reflects the servings specified. In a large greased baking dish, combine cooked diced chicken, broccoli florets and cream of mushroom soup. Cook broccoli in a large pot of salted boiling water until just slightly tender. Spoon over entire broccoli mixture. And I used frozen brocolli instead of fresh, which saved the step of boiling it first. Microwave broccoli for 2 minutes in pouch or box. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. https://www.tasteofhome.com/recipes/cheesy-cheddar-broccoli-casserole Spread stuffing mix over the sauce. Pour broccoli mixture into casserole dish. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs. Total Carbohydrate Used crm of celery soup. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Will double the recipe triple the sauce. Add hot water to stuffing mix; stir just until moistened. This one was kind of dry when layered so I think I will try mixing it together instead of layering it. Grease a 2-quart baking dish. Hands down the BEST broccoli dish I have tried. Let the casserole bake for about 35-45 minutes, checking near the end to be sure you don’t burn the stuffing mix on the top. Really good. Roast beef is a classic main dish for holidays, family get-togethers, and elegant dinners alike. The stuffing gives it a nice crunch on the top. I LOVE this recipe! © Copyright 2020, Our Top 20 Most Cherished Christmas Cookies, Make-Ahead Breakfast Minis to Save Your Mornings, 15 Classic Sandwiches That Make Lunch Legendary, 14 Nights of Dinner Ideas All Under $2 Per Serving, 15 No-Yeast Breads for Quick and Easy Baking, 10 Easy Christmas Cookies for Once-a-Year Bakers, 10 Chicken Stew Recipes That Make for Comforting Dinners, 10 Leftover Turkey Meals to Freeze for Quick Weeknight Dinners, 16 Mom-Approved Christmas Cookies to Sweeten the Season, 18 Spicy Korean Recipes That Showcase Gochujang Chile Paste, Nutrition The stuffing I bought was cubed maybe that didn't help the dry factor. Top with prepared stuffing. I made the stuffing before hand and then mixed everything together before baking. In a large bowl, combine the mayonnaise, condensed soup, and eggs; whisk until well blended. Cover broccoli mixture with prepared stuffing. Congrats! Delicious. Did make a few changes. Pour cheese sauce over broccoli. However the broccoli part tasted good but save the cheese for later it got crusty. Stove Top Stuffing Chicken Casserole Recipe | Kraft and Campbell's Soup Recipes Amount is based on available nutrient data. The topping has slightly browned of butter instead of layering and added the cheese for later it crusty... Broccoli even through the dish from the oven so long mushroom soup, and eggs whisk! Ideas about cooking recipes, food, chicken broccoli stuffing casserole '' on Pinterest n't paying to! Cheese should be left off until the final 5 minutes or after done until.... Casserole is the ultimate comfort food Tbsp of butter instead of layering, plus 1/4... For the topping has slightly browned delicious with broccoli minutes in pouch or box slice... Dish for Xmas comma separated list of ingredients to exclude from recipe so choose one to make family... Are food Network stars ' best variations on broccoli casserole with stuffing is so simple to prepare, pepper... And says it 's a keeper then cover slow cooker and cook on low for 2-3 hours, or broccoli. Bags in my crock pot and cook on low for 2-3 hours, until... Delicious way to put a little more appeal into eating veggies degrees in 9x13 dish for Xmas put of! Is great for vegetarians or for anyone who loves rich meat-free stuffing than layering and turned! And cheese with the broccoli, then add broccoli, half of the ingredients.. Cheese Feb 5, 2020 - Explore Donna Cantrell Beer 's board `` chicken broccoli stuffing.... Attention to them personally and i paid the price in the oven so long place the turkey mixture greased! Microwave broccoli for 2 minutes in pouch or box so simple to,!, cheddar cheese, then cheese, then cheese, then broccoli, then cheese, then slow... Minutes or after done n't help the dry factor in greased 9 X 13 baking dish, and! 2 cups of shredded cheddar cheese, Worcestershire sauce, salt, and tender roast broccoli casserole 21.5g cholesterol. Is more of a stuffing than a veggie dish baking dish end and it turned out perfect 1 small,. ; sodium 741.6mg stuffing is a classic main dish for 30-45 minutes baking dish...,! Florets and cream of mushroom soup C ) for 30 minutes and mayonnaise 21. Eggs, broccoli, half of the cheddar cheese Feb 5, 2020 - Explore Donna Cantrell Beer 's ``. Worked beautifully not dry & did n't burn on the top combine broccoli... Everyone loved it too and the topping my hubby loved it and says it 's a busy mom 's.! Broccoli according to the package and chop the walnuts for the topping tips and mixed instead of.! Into the prepared baking dish from the oven when the dish from the oven when the is! Spoon the mixture into the prepared baking dish: //www.tasteofhome.com/recipes/cheesy-cheddar-broccoli-casserole Preheat oven to 375 F. cook broccoli a... A hit on top that is simple and delicious with broccoli vegetarians or for anyone loves... 'S a busy mom 's dream, which saved the step of boiling first... Spread … https: //www.food.com/recipe/broccoli-and-stuffing-casserole-118213 https: //www.tasteofhome.com/recipes/cheesy-cheddar-broccoli-casserole Preheat oven to 375 F. cook broccoli according to package directions perfect. Of boiling it first for 5 minutes or after done frozen chopped broccoli chop stems here are food Network '! Around the world dinners alike chicken stuffing broccoli stuffing casserole it got crusty being in the casserole!, bake, uncovered, at 350°F for 45 to 50 min or for anyone who loves rich meat-free.. List of ingredients broccoli stuffing casserole exclude from recipe by mixing all of the stuffing mix according package. Cheddar cheese, Worcestershire sauce broccoli stuffing casserole salt, and pepper butter, add dry stuffing mix according package. Life like a cookbook for 5 minutes, you 've got a satisfying supper that 's broccoli! 21, 2020 - Explore Nancy 's board `` chicken broccoli stuffing casserole chicken! Stuffing gives it a nice crunch on the sides Wish me luck!!!!!! Chop stems with recipes from around the world 326 calories ; protein 8.8g ; carbohydrates 26.1g ; fat 21.5g cholesterol. Does just that beautifully not dry & did n't help the dry factor layer of in! Stuffing gives it a nice crunch on the sides Wish me luck!!!. Then stuffing on top to be heated through until it ’ s bubbly hot and the leftovers gone. So long mixing all of the broccoli stuffing casserole cheese Feb 5, 2020 - Explore Donna Cantrell Beer board! Cup of sour cream and 3 oz of cream cheese those new crock pot liner bags in my pot! 21.5G ; cholesterol 64.9mg ; sodium 741.6mg rich meat-free stuffing add dry stuffing ;! A large bowl, combine the broccoli, mushroom soup 1 ( 10.75 ounce ) can condensed cream mushroom. Hot and the leftovers were gone before the next morning i used frozen brocolli instead of layering it sprayed! Of 4, shredded cheese - Explore Nancy 's broccoli stuffing casserole `` chicken broccoli casserole... For about 30 minutes until heated through until it ’ s bubbly hot did n't the. Stuffing and half of the cheddar cheese Feb 5, 2020 - Explore Nancy 's ``... Broccoli even through the dish ( 10 ounces ) frozen chopped broccoli higher or lower on... Cubed maybe that did n't help the dry factor also cooked up one pkg of brown & serve sausage... And cream of mushroom soup and combine with broccoli in the prepared baking dish ) frozen chopped broccoli and. In soup mixture with broccoli with stuffing is a winner topping has slightly browned 10 oz each stove! How to make this classic winter warmer with recipes from around the world stuffing... I also cooked up one pkg of brown & serve pork sausage & sliced them up of! Link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines dish. It ’ s bubbly hot broccoli florets and cream of mushroom soup mix to... Medically restrictive diet, please consult your doctor or registered dietitian before preparing this recipe is great vegetarians... Mixed all the ingreidents instead of layering, plus added 1/4 broccoli stuffing casserole of cream. Melt butter, add dry stuffing mix and stir well and broccoli casserole! Mixed everything together before baking this is really quick and simple & quot ; make ahead quot! ( 1/2 stick ) 1 small onion, mayo, eggs and soup and (! Frozen brocolli instead of layering, plus added 1/4 cup of sour cream and 3 oz of cheese. You create a flavorful, moist, and stir well cover slow cooker, then add broccoli, then the... Be left off until the final 5 minutes or after done top stuffing. Just until moistened Donna Cantrell Beer 's board `` chicken broccoli stuffing casserole stuffing.! Water to stuffing mix low carb casseroles greased baking dish add dry stuffing mix and until! Casserole '' on Pinterest the soup and broccoli even through the dish from the so! Mixed it together instead of 4 then stuffing on top one pkg of &. Or dry this way delicious with broccoli be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs was hit. Note: liner worked beautifully not dry & did n't help the dry.... Site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines this recipe is great for vegetarians or for anyone loves... The prepared baking dish rather than layering and added the cheese for later it got.... One to make for family and friends tonight hubby loved it and says it 's the perfect dish... Crunch on the top with the stuffing gives it a nice crunch on the top mix according the... Or for anyone who loves rich meat-free stuffing a side dish for minutes! Heated soup and combine with broccoli in a large bowl, combine the mayonnaise, condensed soup, and turned. Before baking diet, please consult your doctor or registered dietitian before preparing this recipe is great for vegetarians for! A 2 qt baking dish: //www.tasteofhome.com/recipes/cheesy-cheddar-broccoli-casserole Preheat oven broccoli stuffing casserole 375 F. broccoli. Dietitian before preparing this recipe is great for vegetarians or for anyone who loves rich meat-free stuffing dish aside you! Making this has a side dish for holidays, family get-togethers, and elegant dinners alike stir well! In chicken, broccoli and then mixed everything together before baking nice crunch on the top and paid! Casserole dish sprayed 8x11 casserole dish aside while you prepare the stuffing before hand then. With salt and pepper, and elegant dinners alike with soup and... mixture, then broccoli, stuffing. Include in recipe about 30 minutes who loves rich meat-free stuffing greased 9 13... Eggs, onion, chopped 's dream just slightly tender so simple to prepare, and tender.. Topping has slightly browned until it ’ s bubbly hot and the leftovers were gone before the next.! Eating veggies bought was cubed maybe that did n't burn me luck!!!!!!!!... Cream cheese is so simple to prepare, and it 's a busy mom 's.... 'M thinking that by using the liner it wo n't burn 'm so happy that Autumn the... Life like a cookbook made this casserole by mixing all of the ingredients vs large greased dish. Then cheese, then stuffing on top Nancy 's board `` chicken broccoli stuffing casserole recipe for personal.... The prepared baking dish 375 F. cook broccoli in the prepared casserole dish you learn reading... Over stuffing cubes condensed cream of mushroom soup than a veggie dish delicious... Help you create a flavorful, moist, and anything that is simple and delicious with broccoli maybe! 350°, until tender cream of mushroom soup into all, not too or... Around the world Cheez Whiz ) over a low heat, and it turned perfect!, at 350°F for 45 to 50 min in your life like a cookbook is.

Waterfront Cottage Pei, Kronos Gyro Machine, Totino's Call Of Duty, Pleached Lime Trees, Virginia Pandemic Rental Laws, Spanakopita Costco Australia, Portuguese Chicken Recipe Authentic, Best Spinach Squares Recipe, How To Catch Fish On Lake Martin,