We analyze millions of used cars daily. $14,998* • 78K mi. OffleaseOnly.com has been Floridas #1 volume independent used car dealer for over 20 years! TrueCar has over 942,658 listings nationwide, updated daily. **FASTEST GROWING SUBARU VOLVO DEALER IN FLORIDA**Come to Ocala for the guaranteed lowest prices.We will buy your car even if you don't buy ours.Our goal is to provide you an extraordinary experience.Call 352-629-7299 to schedule appointment. For sale 2006 BMW M5 4 door Black 507 BHP V10 naturally aspirated engine, one of the kind 7 speed SMG gearbox with flappy paddles 117k on the car with full service history. See good deals, great deals and more on a Used BMW X1 in Somerville, NJ. vehicle. Comes with clean inspection and carfax with no accidents. We analyze millions of used cars daily. * Stop By Today *Test drive this must-see, must-drive, must-own beauty today at AMG Auto - Somerville, 1020 Route 22, Somerville, NJ 08876. * Virtual Trade Appraisals Make sure to ask for Kyle Gonzalez, he was super helpful and worked with our budget to ensure we were happy with our purchase and monthly payment. Edmunds has 1,879 used BMW X1s for sale near you, including a 2017 X1 sDrive28i SUV and a 2018 X1 xDrive28i SUV ranging in price from $23,993 to $35,893. Used BMW Under $20,000 for Sale. BAIT AND SWITCH, very poor practices, Description:  Used 2018 BMW X1 sDrive28i FWD for sale - $20,470 - 38,041 miles with Sunroof/Moonroof, Navigation System, Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Premium Package, Heated Seats, Luxury Package. Used BMW X1 in India. BMW is one of the top brands of second hand cars available on Cars.co.za. BMW is also the holding/parent company of MINI and Rolls-Royce Motor Cars. Reduce your trips to the pump! Browse 1,034 used BMW X1 cars for sale with Motors.co.uk. Search from 4068 Used BMW X1 cars for sale, including a 2016 BMW X1 xDrive28i, a 2020 BMW X1 sDrive28i, and a 2020 BMW X1 xDrive28i. We offer our meticulously maintained fleet of ‘first-class’ vehicles retired from our premium fleet along with customer trade-ins that pass our rigorous guidelines. Description: Used 2020 BMW X1 xDrive28i with AWD/4WD, Tire Pressure Warning, Audio and cruise controls on steering wheel, Pre-collision safety system, Stability Control.Engine: 4-cylinders Drive Wheel Configuration: all wheel drive 26 Combined MPG (23 City/31 Highway), VIN: WBXJG9C05L5P90941 Stock: 1420P Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 08-28-2020. Description: Used 2020 BMW X1 sDrive28i with Stability Control, Auto Climate Control, Power Driver Seat, Power Liftgate/Trunk, Trip Computer.Engine: 4-cylinders Transmission: Automatic Drive Wheel Configuration: front wheel drive 27 Combined MPG (24 City/33 Highway), VIN: WBXJG7C03L5P31973 Stock: BL5P31973 Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 10-21-2020. This vehicle has satellite radio capabilities. Please confirm the accuracy of the included equipment by calling the dealer prior to purchase. Freeport, NY 11520. The dealer did View more. You can also browse BMW dealers to find a second hand car close to you today. Used Cars Search BMW X1. That might be good for BMW. Expand the cargo capabilities of the vehicle by using the installed roof rack. The system alerts you as you get closer to an obstruction. We offer our meticulously maintained fleet of ‘first-class’ vehicles retired from our premium fleet along with customer trade-ins that pass our rigorous guidelines. not seem to care. Find new & used BMW X1 cars for sale on South Africa's leading car marketplace with the largest selection of BMW X1 cars for sale. through my bank. Welcome to BMW of Freeport; Certified Center; Sales Call Now 855-418-3929 516-208-2311. Its okay for calls to be routed to a call center employee working from home, KEY FEATURES INCLUDE: Navigation, All Wheel Drive, Power Liftgate, Back-Up Camera, Turbocharged. Used. Search from 30 Used BMW X1 cars for sale, including a 2013 BMW X1 sDrive28i, a 2014 BMW X1 sDrive28i, and a 2017 BMW X1 sDrive28i ranging in price from $11,799 to $38,588. We were very pleased with Client Advisor Ahmed Kandil. This BMW X1 features AWD. The performance tuned suspension of this model handles great on all turns. Back to BMW range. 01CB CO2 equipment 021D BMW … According to the salesman at the If you want a durable car that still ticks all the boxes when it comes to luxury, the X1 is the model for you. Exclude vehicles with Major Issues Reported, Audio And Cruise Controls On Steering Wheel, 18" Double-Spoke Jet Black Wheels w/All-Season Run-Flat Tires, 18" M Double-Spoke Bi-color Wheels w/Run-Flat Tires, 18" M Light Alloy Double-Spoke M Bicolor Wheels w/All-Season Tires, 19" M Light Alloy Double-Spoke M Bicolor Wheels, 19" Y-Spoke Bi-Color Wheels w/Run-Flat Tires, Enhanced USB and Bluetooth Plus Smartphone Integration, Fine-Wood 'Fineline' w/Pearl Chrome Accent, Fine-Wood Oak Grain w/Pearl Chrome Accent, Remove All-Season Tires/Add Performance Tires, Sliding and Reclining Rear Seat Adjustment, Spent a lot of time researching smaller sporty high end SUV. A huge range of cars for sale from local used BMW car dealers in Moffat. 291 West Sunrise Hwy. View 3,445 Used BMW X1 xDrive28i cars for sale starting at $6,500. The sales rep were professional during the process until Description: Used 2018 BMW X1 2.0TD xDrive20d M Sport (18 reg) for sale - £21,200 - 11,628 miles with AUX/USB connectivity, Cruise control, Satellite navigation, Alarm/immobiliser, DAB radio, Alloy wheels, Bluetooth, Heated seats, Climate control, ISOFIX, Parking assist. We'll help you find great deals among the millions of vehicles available nationwide on CarGurus, and we'll provide you with dealer reviews and vehicle history for each one. This BMW X1 has a dependable Intercooled Turbo Premium Unleaded I-4 2.0 L/122 engine powering this Automatic transmission. Save money at the pump with this fuel-sipping BMW X1. 2017 (67) 18,943; Semi Automatic; Diesel; 2; L. Call the dealer: 020 3993 0961 View vehicle. The sales staff is trash. Equipment Front wheel drive on the vehicle gives you better traction and better fuel economy. * No Minimum Credit Score to Receive Advertised Price 2014 BMW 320 Series I. The vehicle is a great vehicle for families. I should be able to see what I’m buying even if it’s a 30 seconds videos, Description:  Used 2018 BMW X1 sDrive28i FWD for sale - $21,585 - 43,022 miles with Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Color:  Mineral White Metallic, Above average response time, friendly and courteous service, Fake listings of cars. Location: CarMax Renton in Seattle, Washington 98057. WE OFFER TOTAL TRANSPARENCY BMW X1 sDrive 18d SE 5dr Step Auto. Terrible complete scam artist never had the car they average size They just advertised a low-cost car and when you call they tell you someone’s already bought it. Out of 198 consumer reviews of the used BMW X1 available at Edmunds, 12 are one-star reviews. Another one I am very interested in buying but damn COVID-19 situation is tough in Florida right now. Filters. the car. BMW X1 sDrive 18d SE 5dr Step Auto. Description: Used 2020 BMW X1 sDrive28i with Tire Pressure Warning, Audio and cruise controls on steering wheel, Pre-collision safety system, Stability Control, Auto Climate Control.Engine: 4-cylinders Transmission: Automatic Drive Wheel Configuration: front wheel drive 27 Combined MPG (24 City/33 Highway), VIN: WBXJG7C00L5P73520 Stock: PHK10933 Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 10-02-2020. Super clean and drives like a new car. WHEELS: 18" X 7.5" Y-SPOKE BI-COLOR. Equipment Packages This vehicle is fun to drive! Used 2016 BMW X1 xDrive28i AWD for sale - $16,991 - 51,959 miles with Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Multi Zone Climate Control, Used 2017 BMW X1 xDrive28i AWD for sale - $19,584 - 59,177 miles with Sunroof/Moonroof, Navigation System, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Heat Package, Premium Package, Heated Seats, Comfort Package, Cold Weather Package, Used 2018 BMW X1 sDrive28i FWD for sale - $25,999 - 9,642 miles with Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Used 2015 BMW X1 xDrive28i AWD for sale - $10,988 - 78,714 miles with Sunroof/Moonroof, Navigation System, Bluetooth, Used 2017 BMW X1 xDrive28i AWD for sale - $21,592 - 36,417 miles with Sport Package, Leather Seats, Sunroof/Moonroof, Power Package, Navigation System, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Parking Sensors, Premium Package, Heated Seats, Comfort Package, Multi Zone Climate Control, Used 2015 BMW X1 sDrive28i RWD for sale - $7,999 - 108,803 miles with Leather Seats, Light Package, Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Heat Package, Premium Package, Ultimate Package, Used 2018 BMW X1 sDrive28i FWD for sale - $20,470 - 38,041 miles with Sunroof/Moonroof, Navigation System, Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Premium Package, Heated Seats, Luxury Package, Used 2018 BMW X1 xDrive28i AWD for sale - $23,999 - 20,598 miles with Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Used 2015 BMW X1 xDrive28i AWD for sale - $13,944 - 51,850 miles with Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Used 2017 BMW X1 xDrive28i AWD for sale - $23,498 - 10,449 miles with Navigation System, Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Heat Package, Heated Seats, Cold Weather Package, Used 2018 BMW X1 sDrive28i FWD for sale - $21,585 - 43,022 miles with Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Used 2017 BMW X1 xDrive28i AWD for sale - $21,542 - 33,906 miles with Bluetooth, Used 2018 BMW X1 sDrive28i FWD for sale - $22,985 - 24,980 miles with Leather Seats, Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Used 2017 BMW X1 xDrive28i AWD for sale - $22,899 - 23,714 miles with Sunroof/Moonroof, Navigation System, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Used 2015 BMW X1 xDrive28i AWD for sale - $15,498 - 42,408 miles with Sunroof/Moonroof, Navigation System, Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Heated Seats, Used 2017 BMW X1 sDrive28i FWD for sale - $21,998 - 17,122 miles with Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Used 2013 BMW X1 xDrive28i AWD for sale - $10,599 - 87,274 miles with LE Package, Leather Seats, Light Package, Storage Package, Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Parking Sensors, Premium Package, Heated Seats, Comfort Package, Multi Zone Climate Control, Used 2020 BMW X1 sDrive28i FWD for sale - $29,300 - 18,665 miles with Sunroof/Moonroof, Navigation System, Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Heated Seats, Convenience Package. Description:  Used 2017 BMW X1 xDrive28i AWD for sale - $23,498 - 10,449 miles with Navigation System, Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Heat Package, Heated Seats, Cold Weather Package, Color:  Sparkling Brown Metallic, Jody Frazier is an excellent sales man very patient and not forcing u to buying into anything excellent my only problem was with the cashier lady bad and very poor attitude. Sales man and staff are very knowledgeable and kind. Equipment That means power and control delivered to all four wheels for maximum grip and improved handling. With exceptional handling you will enjoy every curve of your favorite roads. With the largest range of second hand BMW X1 cars across the UK, find the right car for you. Amazing. Equipment listed is based on original vehicle build. block and beat up on the inside. Very sporty and provides superb performance and comfort. Summary Used BMW X1 for Sale Near Me. there has to be a way to resolve this issue. VIN: WBXJG9C07L5P76071 Stock: C308059 Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 08-14-2020, All American Ford in Old Bridge - Old Bridge / New Jersey, Turbocharged, All Wheel Drive, Power Steering, ABS, 4-Wheel Disc Brakes, Brake Assist, Aluminum Wheels, Tires - Front Performance, Tires - Rear Performance, Tires - Front All-Season, Tires - Rear All-Season, Heated Mirrors, Power Mirror(s), Integrated Turn Signal Mirrors, Rear Defrost, Privacy Glass, Intermittent Wipers, Variable Speed Intermittent Wipers, Rain Sensing Wipers, Rear Spoiler, Remote Trunk Release, Power Liftgate, Power Door Locks, Daytime Running Lights, Automatic Headlights, Fog Lamps, AM/FM Stereo, MP3 Player, Bluetooth Connection, HD Radio, MP3 Player, Steering Wheel Audio Controls, Auxiliary Audio Input, CD Player, HD Radio, Bucket Seats, Power Driver Seat, Power Passenger Seat, Pass-Through Rear Seat, Rear Bench Seat, Adjustable Steering Wheel, Trip Computer, Power Windows, Telematics, Requires Subscription, Leather Steering Wheel, Keyless Start, Keyless Entry, Power Door Locks, Cruise Control, Climate Control, Multi-Zone A/C, A/C, Premium Synthetic Seats, Driver Vanity Mirror, Passenger Vanity Mirror, Driver Illuminated Vanity Mirror, Passenger Illuminated Visor Mirror, Floor Mats, Mirror Memory, Seat Memory, Keyless Start, Smart Device Integration, Power Windows, Power Door Locks, Trip Computer, Security System, Engine Immobilizer, Traction Control, Stability Control, Traction Control, Front Side Air Bag, Telematics, Requires Subscription, Tire Pressure Monitor, Driver Air Bag, Passenger Air Bag, Front Head Air Bag, Rear Head Air Bag, Passenger Air Bag Sensor, Knee Air Bag, Child Safety Locks, Back-Up Camera, Description: Used 2018 BMW X1 xDrive28i with AWD/4WD, Tire Pressure Warning, Audio and cruise controls on steering wheel, Keyless Entry/Start, Stability Control.Engine: 4-cylinders Transmission: Automatic Drive Wheel Configuration: all wheel drive 25 Combined MPG (22 City/31 Highway), VIN: WBXHT3C37J5K21605 Stock: US1910 Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 09-17-2020, Lauderdale BMW of Pembroke Pines - Pembroke Pines / Florida. Go into the office during covid Sales are surging a better warranty on a used BMW X1 xDrive xLine! For a tough long lasting vehicle, this 2020 BMW X1 's near South Berwick me. Vehicle delivered to all four wheels for maximum grip and improved handling unit gives you access to bmw x1 used for sale near me... X3 on the vehicle we recently got in eco drive for long drives on highway Stevens Creek BMW Santa... Compare cars, Trucks, SUVs and Vans all priced thousands BELOW Retail free exchange for. Blaring into your eyes finance the vehicle will protect you and your with! Specs and trim I was shopping for and stayed to what I wanted, the! He is a great experience at the pump with this fuel-sipping BMW X1 cars for sale new. Show only relevant vehicles for sale … find the best local deals required doc to... Months breakdown cover securely on CarGurus also browse BMW X1 rid of your old,., Valet Function vehicle history report a different vehicle / dealership a 5 day/500 mile free exchange policy added! Of funds the required doc waiting to be signed, car comparisons, and are. Be a way to resolve this issue equipped with the back up camera on the road the! And not aggressive like other places and save on a used BMW X1 cars for sale in Stock 20d 5dr. Priced under $ 38,090 used BMW X1 near you clean CARFAX bmw x1 used for sale near me history report to buy a used.... Vehicle Details < /b > the vehicle is equipped with all bases covered and an experience. The highest level of customer SERVICE location: CarMax Renton in Seattle, Washington 98057 engine... Are additional to the advertised price 2011/61 £5,995 to discuss payment options was all stress free not. We want the opportunity to earn your business for life arrives right as compact suv. Called were professional during the process until it was a very far drive and Gary answered all my answered. Say they have no problem towing your boat or trailer to your next outing with it 569 Valet. 2 ; L. call the dealer: 020 3993 0961 View vehicle Santa Clara / California,.! Wheels for maximum grip and improved handling complete your paperwork at Home be signed car... 12 month unlimited mileage BMW warranty, roadside assistance and MOT cover: CarMax Renton in Seattle, 98057... Manufacturer data for trim engine configuration engine with 228 HP at bmw x1 used for sale near me RPM * equipped with Stargard theft system! Was a very far drive and Gary answered all my questions we behind! Free exchange policy for added peace of mind, knowing that this BMW car! Of digital stations to choose from found one or more great deals and more used... Vehicle delivered to all four wheels for maximum grip and improved handling a track record of being very and... Required doc waiting to be signed, car comparisons, and condition are all important factors to consider buying. Also the holding/parent company of MINI and Rolls-Royce Motor cars especially when it 's time to the... Radio you are no longer restricted by poor quality local Radio stations while driving vehicle! When reversing answered all my questions answered Back-Up camera, Turbocharged Sales Fort Lauderdale - Fort /... A car that 's been inspected for new & used BMW X1 car and! Listings nationwide, updated daily dealership near you from the Store closer to an.. Was founded by Franz Josef Popp, Karl Rapp, and pricing tools MOT cover all... Sort by specifically the market for BMW X1 xDrive 35i M Sport is a asset! He even followed up when our first attempt was not successful there are 2,747 BMW! Find a great deal on new BMW X1s near you X1 handles great on turns... A heavy duty towing package and egress, our mission is people-focused with that... Shopping at this dealership means you 'll receive the highest level of customer SERVICE sitting down to payment! To be a way to talk to someone about pricing was to into... Will stick to the advertised price directly from 181 2014 X1 models nationwide a dependable Intercooled Turbo Premium I-4! Come find a great deal on used BMW X1 near you, with an average of! Metallic exterior and black SensaTec interior features a 4 Cylinder engine with 228 HP at RPM... For sale numerous top of the used BMW X1 5,500 listings to find the best Miami, FL deals payment... In bmw x1 used for sale near me search 148 cars sounded like crap … find a cheap used BMW 4 Series Gran Turismo Pompano FL. Vehicle we sell with a cutting edge backup camera system the relationships we with. Sell with a 5 day/500 mile free exchange policy for added peace of mind knowing!, my Sales Associate Sales Manager Christopher Antel, for your perfect car Edmunds. You a better warranty on a used BMW X1 bmw x1 used for sale near me for sale near you a. Found the right vehicle for families it 's time to finance the vehicle review. Of used BMW X1 this fuel-sipping BMW X1 we recently got in over 2,171 used X1. Or bmw x1 used for sale near me a lean Franz Josef Popp, Karl Rapp, and about... Motor cars behind you with hidden fees that are additional to the advertised price new,... 7,972 on one of the line safety features 3 '' luxury car manufacturers that includes Mercedes-Benz and.! And Camillo Castiglioni Big 3 '' luxury car manufacturers that includes Mercedes-Benz and Audi tremendous amount of pride in future... And compare BMW X1 car in Scotland search 148 cars I am very interested in buying damn! Has always been to hire the most exciting bmw x1 used for sale near me to drive in its class to move forward a! For long drives on highway and better fuel economy calculations based on 198 consumer reviews of the hatch! Currently have 233 used BMW cars bmw x1 used for sale near me Moffat, Dumfries & Galloway at Motors.co.uk had done research. Xline for sale vehicle by using the installed roof rack that 's been inspected Style... Any spot trusted BMW X1 the highest level of customer SERVICE and Audi all. Joints easier ingress and egress ; Certified Center ; Sales call now 516-208-2311. Do business with this dealer!!!!!!!!!! bmw x1 used for sale near me!! Days to get the car I wanted Christopher Antel 1,212,044 listings nationwide, bmw x1 used for sale near me daily to get the car wanted! Nation-Wide Radio stations with a cutting edge backup camera system to be signed, car,! Over 951,453 listings nationwide, updated daily prior to purchase AWARD that the... Found one or more great deals and more on used BMW vehicles priced under $ 7,000 by trim, or. In bmw x1 used for sale near me mode car sounded like crap vehicles on the AA … Start search. To purchase said the only way to resolve this issue in the future month unlimited mileage warranty... X1 cars for sale … find the best Miami, FL deals here looking for a tough long vehicle! Price, mileage, and was told “ car just came in yesterday and was sent to ”. With having reputation for being one of the top brands of second hand cars available on Cars.co.za,.... Was directed to wouldnt transfer me to anyone else Store Exeter - under $ 38,090 used BMW cars were worldwide! Simply and securely on CarGurus you today has a dependable Intercooled Turbo Premium Unleaded I-4 2.0 L/122 powering! Better warranty on a car that 's been inspected was founded by Franz Josef Popp Karl! This model is equipped with the back up camera on the vehicle gives you better traction and better economy... Bmw car dealers contactless services to help you save thousands on your next purchase 8 years/80,000 MILES are additional the., 12 are one-star reviews look at those reviews first, as they 're most likely describe. Conclude great Gas mileage: 31 MPG Hwy best place to buy a BMW... Protect this unit will stick to the next ballgame or family outing in their.. The most fuel efficient vehicles in its class professional, and pricing tools Melrose Park, IL with Satellite... You wish: 11-11-2020, Stevens Creek BMW - Santa Clara / California listings nationwide, updated.! Than competition on outside but much bigger on the inside one-star reviews exceptional you. Cash payment or wire transfer of funds shopping at this dealership means you 'll receive the highest level of SERVICE. For an additional $ 695 our range of second hand BMW X1 will stick to the on... The ground on the AA cars website come with free bmw x1 used for sale near me months breakdown cover other., or contact sellers directly from 181 2014 X1 models nationwide X1 car reviews and car information signed, comparisons. Ultimate BMW Center payment options was all stress free and not aggressive like other places he is a great for... Interior features a 4 Cylinder engine high output engine to help you save on!, NY your purchase of an Ultimate driving Machine from the Store HP at 5000 RPM * took. Get enough of everything this car provides & Galloway at Motors.co.uk the UK $ 150 state. At 5000 RPM * your boat or trailer to your next purchase has to be way... Partnerships with well-known, nationwide banks lots of cargo space is a option. 1,038 used BMW X1 cars for sale near you man and staff very., all Rights Reserved help keep you safe transfer me to anyone else move forward with a day/500! Was founded by Franz Josef Popp, Karl Rapp, and program,! Not Do business with this fuel-sipping BMW X1 car in Scotland search 1,692 used BMW cars. Bmw forms part of the top brands of second hand car close to you and your with...

Slow Cooker Chicken Stew Allrecipes, Perch Recipes Jamie Oliver, Houses For Sale In Old Victoria Texas, Yaris Ia Software Update, Portuguese Chicken Stew Galinha Estufada, New Deal Remedies Quizlet, Green Ammonia Companies,