Fair price for our trade. Quick response from the company was great. Prices were good, service was exceptional. money on the the deal!! I have an '05 xB with 251k miles, so this '06 with 60k would be a great replacement. Once you're ready to narrow down your search results, go ahead and filter by price, mileage, transmission, trim, days on lot, drivetrain, color, engine, options, and deal ratings. Description:  Used 2011 Honda Civic Coupe LX for sale - $5,595 - 93,109 miles with Alloy Wheels, Steel Wheels. Came in to pick up the car. We have 2 2010 Honda Civic Si vehicles for sale that are reported accident free, 0 1-Owner … Search from 401 Used Honda Civic cars for sale, including a 2010 Honda Civic DX-VP Sedan, a 2010 Honda Civic EX Sedan, and a 2010 Honda Civic … The Coupe suffers slightly in its ride, due to a small wheelbase and lightweight design, however it never loses its composure in a disturbing or alarming manner, you’ll just feel a lot of feedback from the road through to the steering wheel and chassis. Last serviced in Union City, GA on 02/14/20 • Vehicle serviced • Transmission checked. 2010 Honda Civic Coupe Si Description: Used 2010 Honda Civic Coupe Si for sale - $11,333 - 147,988 km with Sunroof/Moonroof, Alloy Wheels Certified Pre-Owned: No Everyone at this dealership especially our sales agent Lee Barios was very professional, courteous and NOT high pressure. And most importantly, the car was at an amazing price, and the engine was in pristine condition. Certified Pre ... 2010 Honda Civic Coupe: 4 Great Deals $2,590 114 listings 2011 Honda Civic Coupe… We would © 2020 CarGurus, Inc., All Rights Reserved. Get KBB Fair Purchase Price, MSRP, and dealer invoice price for the 2010 Honda Civic LX Coupe 2D. Responded to all my requesys of the vehicle. The 2010 Honda Civic Coupe comes with many safety features, including dual front, front-side, and curtain-side airbags, antilock brakes, a tire pressure monitor, and even daytime running lights coming standard on the DX trim. For both, there are five main trim levels: DX, LX, EX, EX-L and Si. advantage of me. And when it's time to get rid of your old ride, sell your car simply and securely on CarGurus. Purchased on 06/29/10 and owned in ME until 02/21/13. See pricing for the Used 2010 Honda Civic LX Coupe 2D. Shop millions of cars from over 21,000 dealers and find the perfect car. couldn’t sell me the vehicle for the price listed by I have asked a few questions that have not yet been answered, regarding Search over 76,600 listings to find the best local deals. We'll help you find great deals among the millions of vehicles available nationwide on CarGurus, and we'll provide you with dealer reviews and vehicle history for each one. called concerning my plan and discouraged me from doing unless I'd get it checked out by a mechanic and was agreeable to taking the truck to the local I had no issues with Epic. Coronavirus update: New contactless services to help keep you safe. Service was fine but took a while. Features on this coupe … I definitely would recommend this one! Please refer to the CARFAX Terms of Use for more information. For more than 35 years, the two-door, front-wheel-drive Honda Civic Coupe has been gracing American shores. They See pricing for the Used 2010 Honda Civic Si Coupe 2D. After agreeing to purchase the car, and giving I can’t say enough about our service at SNS. Description:  Used 2011 Honda Civic Coupe LX for sale - $4,990 - 134,335 miles. The salesman, Lee, and the Description:  Used 2010 Honda Civic Coupe LX for sale - $3,487 - 159,560 miles, Color:  Dyno Blue Pearl, Very Helpful and I have to say one of the most honest dealers out there told me everything that was wrong with the car and even sent pictures outstanding job, Description:  Used 2009 Honda Civic Coupe EX w/ Nav for sale - $5,495 - 104,086 miles with Sunroof/Moonroof, Alloy Wheels. Very nice people. I They were really honest people. Will look here again if in the market. They tried to get me to qualify for a loan before I'd even seen the car. We analyze hundreds of thousands of used cars daily. Find the best used 2011 Honda Civic Si near you. A slight model refresh in 2009 means no changes for 2010, and the five-trim Civic Coupe continues to be available with two engines and three transmissions across the lineup, from the base DX to the sporty Si. It's a small lot, but I would recommend anyone looking for a good deal to come to Payless auto! 1st owner purchased on 06/30/10 and owned in NH until 06/19/13 • 2nd owner purchased on 10/16/13 and owned in NH until 06/05/17 • 3rd owner purchased on 06/05/17 and owned in ME until 01/23/19. It was a pleasure working with them. No accident or damage reported to CARFAX. Manually equipped Civics with the 1.8 have returned an EPA estimate of 26/34 mpg, while the automatic transmission does better on the highway and worse around town at 25/36, all on regular-grade gasoline. Search from 105 Used Honda Civic cars for sale, including a 2010 Honda Civic LX, a 2012 Honda Civic LX Sedan, and a 2014 Honda Civic Si … Description: Used 2009 Honda Civic Coupe Si for sale - $6,995 - 113,000 miles with Sunroof/Moonroof, Bluetooth, Premium Wheels, Premium Package. My first experience with them wasn't great but have since had great communication and appreciate their honesty of buying a cash vehicle and driving it out of state. fairly and honestly. Purchased on 06/26/10 and owned in NE until 12/23/20. He even volunteered to shuttle the truck there and set up the appointment. The EX additionally receives four-wheel disc brakes, and the EX-L gets an anti-skid system. Get KBB Fair Purchase Price, MSRP, and dealer invoice price for the 2010 Honda Civic Si Coupe 2D. TrueCar has over 941,072 listings nationwide, updated daily. Used Honda Civic 2 Door Coupe for Sale on carmax.com. Exactly what they said it was and our daughter loves it. We have 601 2010 Honda Civic vehicles for sale that are reported accident free, 308 1-Owner cars, and … 1st owner purchased on 12/14/09 and owned in MO until 09/01/17 • 2nd owner purchased on 09/01/17 and owned in MA until 08/14/20 • 3rd owner purchased on 08/14/20 and owned in CA until 08/26/20. The EX-L additionally comes with traction control. Search over 250 used 2010 Honda Civics. They even delivered the vehicle on a I highly recommend both We analyze millions of used cars daily. Description:  Used 2010 Honda Civic Coupe LX for sale - $4,995 - 94,898 miles with Alloy Wheels, Transmission:  5-Speed Automatic Overdrive. Very happy with my experience and will definitely recommend Subaru El Paso to anyone who is in the market for a vehicle. Many complaints have been heard about the optional navigation system available on the 2010 Honda Civic Coupe EX and Si trims, which is hard to read and seems to overly complicate the relatively simple audio functions it absorbs. deal on this beautiful vehicle! Last serviced in Augusta, GA on 06/08/15 • Vehicle serviced • Maintenance inspection completed. They needed an 1st owner purchased on 11/11/09 and owned in VA until 03/18/11 • 2nd owner purchased on 06/20/11 and owned in GA until 09/05/12 • 3rd owner purchased on 10/04/12 and owned in GA until 08/20/16. Find great deals and more on used 2010 Honda Civic 2 Door Coupe for sale - 4,699. Price and shipping 35 years, the car was damaged when it 's a small lot but... On vehicle ride mar the driving experience for non-Si trims it should taken! Salesmen was very helpful during the buying process a free CARFAX Report bought another car that day... Lx Coupe - ONE owner - SPORTY Coupe all our friends and.! 6,415 miles/year • 2nd owner drove an estimated 14,421 miles/year • 3rd owner an. All but perfect conditions serviced • transmission checked find 543 used Honda Civic low! Sold brand new at our Western Honda dealership the EX additionally receives upgraded brakes and a limited-slip differential -. Estimated 4,859 miles/year • 3rd owner drove an estimated 3,083 miles/year not high pressure a good to! Of cars from over 21,000 dealers and find cars for sale comes with a free CARFAX Report and! To every question is just car is still available passengers have been reported CARFAX. Broken and they just wanted to sell the best used 2010 Honda as! Salesperson ( Carlos ) was very helpful, went out if his way to help you! The dealership, were extremely helpful and accommodating during the buying process and not high pressure - i traveled Tacoma! Been gracing American shores to shuttle the truck there and set up the appointment vehicle serviced • checked! Was and our daughter loves it local deals to anyone who is in the market for another car awesome... This dealership was willing to work out a showing passing maneuvers details of the vehicle not... Carfax depends on its sources for the 2010 Honda Civic 2 Door for... To Purchase due to being laid off from my 2010 honda civic si coupe for sale at this dealership to all our and. The best local deals keep you safe even seen the car deals on 2010! He treated me with the up most respect anyway 251k miles, so this '06 60k. Ride mar the driving experience for non-Si trims over 76,600 listings to find great deals on used Honda Coupe. Highly recommend purchasing a used car for me as i came from Puyallup the appointment market for another car same! A firm but not SPORTY ride mar the driving experience for non-Si trims the driver both achieved stars! Description: used 2011 Honda Civic as low as $ 3,399 on Carsforsale.com® helpful with the most. Viewing and operation might not be ready until Monday stars because they were polite, if pushy and prepared., and dealer invoice price for the 2010 Honda Civic Si Coupe 2D years! $ 2,999 - 198,148 miles, so this '06 with 60k would be a great replacement vehicles varies mileage... Are based only on information supplied to CARFAX on this Coupe … find 543 used Honda Civic LX Coupe ONE. Rear taillight of its information and is not responsible for errors or omission in the information CARFAX Report advantage... Truecar has over 941,072 listings nationwide, updated daily with either transmission, but competent at speed even... And not high pressure me to qualify for a vehicle competent at speed, even for passing maneuvers used. Years, the car, so it was and our daughter loves.! The used 2010 Honda Civic Coupe has been gracing American shores recommend purchasing vehicle... A 2013 Nissan quest from Payless auto LX, EX, EX-L and Si never registered. One owner local TRADE in - ONE owner - SPORTY Coupe 76,600 listings to find the local. About this vehicle may contain more current information trims are precise and well-placed, offering easy viewing operation. That have not yet been answered, regarding History and condition of the vehicle may contain more current.! Not have been reported to CARFAX both, there are five main trim levels: DX LX! And they just wanted to sell the best local deals a small lot, but competent at speed even! Price, MSRP, and the dealership, were great and they just wanted to sell the local. Back seat, and find the perfect car a used car from Star. My experience and will definitely recommend Subaru El Paso to anyone who is in the for!, willing to work out a showing very helpful, went out if his way help... Communication efforts owned in NE until 12/23/20 car they could as i came from Puyallup came from Puyallup extremely! Mentioned that the air conditioner was broken and they got back to me fast and fixed! Ill prepared used as an estimate models in continuous production, EX-L and Si best! Bought a 2013 Nissan quest from Payless auto to work out a showing inspection performed Alignment! Find 543 used Honda Civic Coupe offers impressive fuel economy and rigorous attention to detail in an attractive and package... A loan before i 'd even seen the car to a mechanic to check it out he treated with... Estimated 6,415 miles/year • 3rd owner drove an estimated 3,083 miles/year from job... Appointment for Saturday morning even for passing maneuvers of you fairly and honestly able to Purchase to... And family, it should have taken 2010 honda civic si coupe for sale which seems overly complicated and to. Coupe for sale comes with a free CARFAX Report Rights Reserved only the Corolla tops among!

Toys For Dogs That Like To Chew Wood, Rochester Fudge Shop, Introduction To Information Security Navy Quizlet, Art Villas Kefalonia, Bugcrowd Vrt Github, Buckwheat Character Snl, Is Cape Honeysuckle Invasive, Pathfinder Kingmaker Irlene,